GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had heard he was like this when he was in prison the last time... unfortly i know someone who could be his older brother- they are indentical in so many ways including not working/conning people and lots of jail/prison time--what is freaky , they both have almost identical handwriting...
Hmmm...maybe we know the same person? I too knew someone who had prison background, filed complaints like AL and also had the feminine-like penmanship!

OK, I'm grossed out. In reading the initial complaint description of the bathroom scene, the detective grabbed AL's junk while AL's shorts were still down. I'm betting no-one washed their hands after this, either.

Something just hit me as I was cleaning the kitchen. I am sure everyone knows this, but it seems so important and substantial to me all of a sudden. When figuring out probable guilt or innocence and people who are wrongly accused, it doesn't real hold water in this case. They did not find the person responsible for these crimes by a confession. They found Arron on their own! He didn't turn himself in. After that point, he admitted to being with beverly at her time of the disappearance. They got it right! It is hard for me to think they have it all wrong when EVIDENCE does show they were right! He admitted it. That's pretty solid evidence. They quickly got to the right person! This is not a case of pinning it on the wrong group of people. I would even be able to question it if Arron denied what was happening. If he was adamant that they have the wrong guy. Still might not mean he is innocent, but the doubt could at least be valid. Not the case here. The tracked them down properly. They didn't arrest 10 people until they got to the right one. Beverly was missing. He/ they were tracked. They were arrested. I am aware it might not mean absolute guilt, but in the face of a sealed case, some things can be presumed, with logical reasoning. The fact that this police department honed in quickly to the exact right person makes me trust them even more today.

LOL have a friend there tonight. HEY he doing 3 nights, pick one anyone... then come back and tell us about it. I tell ya they charge too blame much for tickets. I blind I hear and see better on my tv haha But the atmosphere... He's arrogant, glad your sweet self is here. Put on a youtube while ya snoop haha

Not a big concert goer - but friend invited me Thursday night, and I have to tell you, it was a GREAT show! Trisha is with him. He is older and tires out sooner, but he is still a great entertainer! Most fun I've had in a while. Pleasantly surprised :happydance:

OK, I'm grossed out. In reading the initial complaint description of the bathroom scene, the detective grabbed AL's junk while AL's shorts were still down. I'm betting no-one washed their hands after this, either.

I think he made this entire bathroom stall story up while he sat there and had IBS from the stress of being arrested.
One thing we know is that he's a liar.

I don't need the definition of moot. I know what the word means. I'm not DUMB contrary to popular belief on this board.

What my question was asking and sorry if ONCE AGAIN I misspoke or was NOT clear enough in my details. I was asking how moot applies to what AL was saying in his document to the judge. He said moot circumstances. I didn't understand what he was trying to say.

Do you think "moot" now that they are both in prison? Circumstances changed from CL's original divorce filing? I'm certainly no lawyer, just thinking out loud. I think it is obvious you are not DUMB, NJ! You have provided great insight and I appreciate you. I understand you feel attacked at times - and I hope other posters will chill out with the interrogation! There are ways to inquire about previous postings without bolding them as to say (aha - caught you in another one NJ)! We are all just looking for some clues here. It is understandable that within the thousands of posts here, someone might contradict themselves. No harm, no foul. Hell, I can't remember what I said this morning, much less two months ago!

Wondering if a mental defense would work for him. He proudly wears his crimes and announces them to the whole world where most people would be ashamed and hope no one found out. Could they use this as a defense he doesnt know right from wrong?

No. Surely not. He has social disorders but rather than excuse his behavior, they add to the reasons he needs to be put away.

Just got back from touring Bethlehem. ( church event . My new GB was baby Jesus) Praying for the Carter family for strength to get through these difficult times and some sort of peace over the holiday. And Justice for Beverly. Hope everyone here has a really nice Christmas.

Bahahaha. This was my first thought also. I'm a fanatical hand washer. Yeah, I'm THAT person who washes hands, dries with paper towel and uses the paper towel to open the bathroom door!

Well with the photo that was circulating that looked nothing like her I doubt red shorts vs red capris would have hampered the investigation. That photo didn't even look like Beverly and I knew her in "real" life.

The photo was beautiful! I have told my husband if I go missing, and he tells LEO my REAL weight - I will kill him!! Use the weight that I was when we were married 14 years ago ;) So yes, my "real" friends would be all " aw hell no" she ain't that skinny!

Well I believe it was on thread 4 or 5....iirc. Wasn't a VI so, ya know might not be true. But comment post I read were pretty consistent each time on the story... if I come across it I will post for ya. Oh and for the record, I didn't say the member said anything about AL/Dad and their relationship. Don't want no rumor started.

IIRC, I did read something about this on FH. Some guy had handwriting from the lawsuit he won and there was much discussion. HTH

Lmbo. Yes, he did make that complaint. Then exclaimed he saw black spots and tears came to his eyes. I'm awful, but that part of the complaint had me in tears from laughing. He painted a pretty descriptive visual, even if it only happened in his own mind.

I'm so glad you said it! I was laughing too!! Next complaint will be diaper rash because he didn't get to finish his bizness and wipe properly! puhleeze!!!!!!!!

Thank You GrilledCheezy for providing and Paying for the lawsuit documents we are reading- we would not have known about or had them to read without you !! Thanks

You're very welcome! I'm happy to be able to do something to help out.

Dang! I wonder what room they had AL in that he claimed he wasn't going to be interrogated there? Man, the nerve he has and the entitlement he feels so deserving of...blows me away!

I fry every time I read he didn't have a mattress. Poor Beverly was deceased (no telling how she passed or what she endured...or for how long) and he's whining about no mattress?

Dang! I wonder what room they had AL in that he claimed he wasn't going to be interrogated there? Man, the nerve he has and the entitlement he feels so deserving of...blows me away!

I totally agree and get what your saying. ... But is it possible that he made this request before asking for a lawyer and they wanted him to talk?

Another tid bit... When crystal was arrested for theft by receiving she agreed to talk to LE without a lawyer (who no doubt would have told her not to say a word) I'm sure she did this to appear innocent with nothing to hide. Around 4:30 that day (and apparently crystal was told that daughter's aunt was coming to get her and would be there around 5:00) she told LE "I've been here all day, I've answered all your questions, but I want to see my daughter right now before she leaves...and if you don't let me see her I'm going to lawyer up and not say another word." So LE went and got daughter and took her into see/talk to crystal for about 15 minutes.

So that being said I can totally understand LE compromising and/or giving into a suspect's requests no matter how silly (like moving rooms) in order to encourage a suspect to talk.

And before anyone starts bashing on crystal for making such a demand... I think it was a good thing because it calmed the daughter down (after daughter's anxiety level was through the roof all day after seeing mom pulled out of car and cuffed) , she could see that her mom was ok... Give mom a hug bye before going to dad's... And honestly if I were in crystals position and I was worried about my kids I would do the same thing.

I totally agree and get what your saying. ... But is it possible that he made this request before asking for a lawyer and they wanted him to talk?

Another tid bit... When crystal was arrested for theft by receiving she agreed to talk to LE without a lawyer (who no doubt would have told her not to say a word) I'm sure she did this to appear innocent with nothing to hide. Around 4:30 that day (and apparently crystal was told that daughter's aunt was coming to get her and would be there around 5:00) she told LE "I've been here all day, I've answered all your questions, but I want to see my daughter right now before she leaves...and if you don't let me see her I'm going to lawyer up and not say another word." So LE went and got daughter and took her into see/talk to crystal for about 15 minutes.

So that being said I can totally understand LE compromising and/or giving into a suspect's requests no matter how silly (like moving rooms) in order to encourage a suspect to talk.

And before anyone starts bashing on crystal for making such a demand... I think it was a good thing because it calmed the daughter down (after daughter's anxiety level was through the roof all day after seeing mom pulled out of car and cuffed) , she could see that her mom was ok... Give mom a hug bye before going to dad's... And honestly if I were in crystals position and I was worried about my kids I would do the same thing.
Exactly. Regardless of what anyone thinks of CL it is obvious her daughter adored her. I can't imagine how terrified she was to see her mom in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl