GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to provide us a link if you think he was not pro bono. Who do you think hired him? Did you see AL's books? Nobody is supporting him.

The online version of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette and paper newspaper stated that Hensley declined to say who hired him to represent Lewis. I put quotation marks and said who said it. But here link http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...slaying-seeks-new-attorney-2/?f=news-arkansas . Yes I saw the document signed by person in the prison stating he had $50 within the past 6 months. Since he hasn't been in ADOC 6 months someone deposited $ in. AL stated it was from his wife on 10/14.

I couldn't do it. Jury member been there done that. Wow, are you saying you could be a LEO and let people spit and cuss and threaten you or your family and it not bother you? Especially like the riots going on recently and not loose it? Your a better person than me.

Not a job I'd want. My friend is a CO in a Montana prison. She's told me some freaky stories, mentioning no names of course. One prisoner dug one of his eyeballs out with a spoon! Some are disgusting; sniffing in the air when she walks by, drawing pictures of her, etc. I could never do that job. She recently attended the police academy to be a cop, which I could never imagine doing either.

You know what is not good for the cause of finding justice for BC? - animosity between sleuthers. Can we please give this a rest and get back to the important stuff?

#3, Regardless of what his attorney said, not guilty is the only option he could plead. This is what is called a first appearance. You cannot plead guilty in District Court, which is what that was, because they have no authority to resolve felony cases. News media obviously know this, so I am not sure why they didn’t state this. I guess the headline of “Lewis Pleads Not Guilty” sells more papers. First appearance, advises you of your charges and your rights, and starts the clock rolling for the DA to file formal charges. They have to do this within so many days. Not sure if the amount of days vary by state or not. Anyway, AL couldn’t have pleaded guilty even if he had wanted to do so, at that point.

#10 According to the media it was reported on 10/3/14 “…he has left the Pulaski County Regional Detention Facility and has been transferred to the custody of the Arkansas Department of Corrections.”
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...murderer-arron-l/25849/4HeUCYfT9Ey2kEAXBkzaUg

Media is completely aware of this but have turned into master-baiters - click bait, that is.

Did you see them interrupt programming to announce the kid in Cleveland's autopsy report determined his death was homicide? It's gotten downright stupid.

When they took him on that ride, and I feel pretty sure they did.. it was because they had some ping reports. And CL was also there, so they had her phone also. I would put lunch money on it .. IF they took him on the 3 county ride, it was to areas that pinged, and observed AL reactions. THAT would be good investigative work for sure ;) Write that on calendar... I hope to buy you lunch..

I wonder if CL was treated to a "three county cruise" as well? (Sung to the tune of Gilligan's Island.)

Closing thread for review. I'm pretty sure you all know why, I've explained over and over about how to treat each other.

Ok, guys I'm opening it back up. Stop attacking, if you don't like a post just scroll on by. If you feel a post is agains TOS then alert and don't respond to it.

I'm taking a break from this thread with the poster who responded with much more patience and humor than I ever could have, and IMO provided more information vs opinion than many of us on here.

Y'all have a nice weekend.

Well, guess I'll be the first to break the virgin ground of the hopefully no drama thread.

Back to AL's complaint.

In section 4 c he said: I was told my wife was being questioned and that I could see her after we get done. They left the room and Detective Allison came back saying that we were going on a little ride.

Wondering if CL or her phone could have divulged info to make them want to take AL for a little ride?

Well, guess I'll be the first to break the virgin ground of the hopefully no drama thread.

Back to AL's complaint.

In section 4 c he said: I was told my wife was being questioned and that I could see her after we get done. They left the room and Detective Allison came back saying that we were going on a little ride.

Wondering if CL or her phone could have divulged info to make them want to take AL for a little ride?

Hey Lewis...news flash...detectives lie all the time in order to get information/confessions from people. They're legally allowed to do so!! Doesn't feel to good to be lied to does it? You don't seem to have a moral problem lying to others...you only get upset when people lie to you. Go figure!!

Thank You GrilledCheezy for providing and Paying for the lawsuit documents we are reading- we would not have known about or had them to read without you !! Thanks

Man, I would've loved to have witnessed what really went on during AL's first 12 hrs or more of being under arrest. Don't you know it was hard for those cops and detectives to keep from going full blown bizerko on AL?

Wasn't there a rumor he got beat up by inmate/s??

is so they were probly sick of his whining and screaming and entitlement and were trying to shut him up..

I think that was flying around on the FH humor mill. Now AL claims the LEO dislocated his shoulder.

hehehehehe.. still giggling about <modsnip>. LOL!!!!!!!

It really is quite the interesting mind set... to think he should be treated so gingerly and tenderly as a convicted criminal, yet again in prison for something even worse but he just kidnapped and killed a person because she was "a rich broker, a woman who works alone." I don't even know how any warped sense of logic could create that. I know why he has no friends. He can do whatever he wants, but holds others to standards no one could possibly uphold. Unless, maybe, if you are Diva Mariah Carey.

I think ol' AL could provide more drama queen drama than any of the reality housewives!

I think ol' AL could provide more drama queen drama than any of the reality housewives!

i had heard he was like this when he was in prison the last time... unfortly i know someone who could be his older brother- they are indentical in so many ways including not working/conning people and lots of jail/prison time--what is freaky , they both have almost identical handwriting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl