Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saved it and tryed to enlarge it and it looks like a bird to me. lol

I thought it looked like a shoe at first. Looks like something white with some red on it? Maybe someone has a photo enhancing program?

evidence 4.PNG

I cropped it and enlarged it. Not very good at this tho. It still looks like a bird. lol
Almost looks like something with a handle.

Here is a news report before Beverly was found - at the house at twilight. Funny you see what looks like 2 lights on in the garage behind the newscaster in her first report section but then when they come back to her after cutaways to B roll footage....the lights are out. But the house has no lights on. This report also shows ALs house at night. I thought I had seen one clip of LE on the front porch at night with lighting but could be false memory.

http://www.onenewspage.us/video/20140929/2112502/Search-for-Missing-Realtor-Picks-Back-up-Today.htm

Here is a news report before Beverly was found - at the house at twilight. Funny you see what looks like 2 lights on in the garage behind the newscaster in her first report section but then when they come back to her after cutaways to B roll footage....the lights are out. But the house has no lights on. This report also shows ALs house at night. I thought I had seen one clip of LE on the front porch at night with lighting but could be false memory.

http://www.onenewspage.us/video/20140929/2112502/Search-for-Missing-Realtor-Picks-Back-up-Today.htm

Law Enforcement has those high powered lights they set up at crime scenes. Could have been that.

Law Enforcement has those high powered lights they set up at crime scenes. Could have been that.

There were two small ceiling lights in the garage visible through the windows. See video, first set up with the Hillary Hunt woman. Maybe backup battery or something?

There were two small ceiling lights in the garage visible through the windows. See video, first set up with the Hillary Hunt woman. Maybe backup battery or something?

that large LE van has a huge generator in it--- imagine that is how they were operating lightes

Thats why Im wondering if the truck may have been seen at a different time and have nothing to do with this case. Just as I think AL neighbor may have been speaking about Friday instead of Thursday. That truck bothers me but so far its not been revealed to be connected so Im trying to think through a scenario without the things we dont know for a fact. But I know what you mean. That truck will always haunt this case.
Refresh my memory please (not snarky if sounds that way) The in reference to the other vehicles supposedly at the 14202 address. Has LEO ever asked if anyone see/referenced the truck and car as in a bolo type thing? or do we just have that info from the guy in truck in camo and I believe another witness?

Being a man (lol) and in the construction business, I would be surprised he didn't has a flashlight in his vehicle. JMHO
True. There is one in all our cars with an emergency bag. My husband made sure of that but were I alone I would probably forget that. Ha.

True. There is one in all our cars with an emergency bag. My husband made sure of that but were I alone I would probably forget that. Ha.

OT, but I was searching "Beverly Carter missing + Old River" under google image earlier - to find pix of the house at night, lights or no lights... and your avatar came up in the image lot! :) The other day I was searching something else about the case and was surprised to find one of my websleuth posts turning up on the first page of results. This site seems to be search engine optimized - I know google customizes search results per user too, so it could be that. They know I have a websleuth habit....

OT, but I was searching "Beverly Carter missing + Old River" under google image earlier - to find pix of the house at night, lights or no lights... and your avatar came up in the image lot! :) The other day I was searching something else about the case and was surprised to find one of my websleuth posts turning up on the first page of results. This site seems to be search engine optimized - I know google customizes search results per user too, so it could be that. They know I have a websleuth habit....

Ha ha. How funny.

I am completely new to any kind of forum like this and this is my first post. I do live in Arkansas and have been watching "behind the scenes" on this forum from the beginning of BC's. case. Being a woman, mother and wife, her case has really disturbed me as it has most everyone here.
This is where everyone has to bear in mind that I am a newbie. But there was a post made awhile back, maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago? I am not even sure who the poster was but it was something to the effect of "what would you think if you knew CL had been wearing BC's earrings?"
Not even sure if that is correct but it was something similar to that. I wondered why no one questioned the user about what they meant?
I worked many years as an RN and I think that has made me more curious about things. I would just like to know if that was just a hypothetical type statement or did it actually mean something?
I apologize ahead of time if my first post sounds ridiculous. I have just been wanting to ask this for quite some time.

News Report from THV11 September 30, 2014
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/26/beverly-carter-missing/16257155/

“He was taken to Baptist Hospital ER for shoulder and neck injuries, and written a citation for careless driving and no seat belt. A photo taken immediately after the accident also showed injuries on his face including a bloodied nose, and what appears to be a large gash on his forehead.”

“The crash happened around 9:55 Sunday morning. A truck description was not provided.”
My question is: Was the vehicle he wrecked a truck?

News Report from DAILY MAIL
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...use-showing-potential-buyer-two-days-ago.html

“A desperate husband has spoken of his despair at the disappearance of his real estate agent wife, who vanished showing a property to an unknown would-be buyer just as l]ocals spotted a stranger pull up in a pick-up truck.”
[/B]
“Beverly Carter, 49, disappeared from a foreclosed home in Scott, Arkansas, after going to an appointment with an unknown buyer on Thursday, sparking a huge search effort.’

“Her husband Carl Carter, who found her car abandoned outside the house, which was left unlocked and open, said 'I'm going to try to be strong as best I can - I just want my wife back'.”

“His plea came as one neighbor revealed he saw a 'skinny white man' pull up at the house in a pick-up truck around the time of the disappearance.”

The pick-up driver described has not been found by police, and it is unclear whether he was the buyer Mrs Carter was going to meet.
More mentions about a truck and the skinny white man.

I am completely new to any kind of forum like this and this is my first post. I do live in Arkansas and have been watching "behind the scenes" on this forum from the beginning of BC's. case. Being a woman, mother and wife, her case has really disturbed me as it has most everyone here.
This is where everyone has to bear in mind that I am a newbie. But there was a post made awhile back, maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago? I am not even sure who the poster was but it was something to the effect of "what would you think if you knew CL had been wearing BC's earrings?"
Not even sure if that is correct but it was something similar to that. I wondered why no one questioned the user about what they meant?
I worked many years as an RN and I think that has made me more curious about things. I would just like to know if that was just a hypothetical type statement or did it actually mean something?
I apologize ahead of time if my first post sounds ridiculous. I have just been wanting to ask this for quite some time.
Welcome Shanyw. Great first post. I honestly believe that was completely hypothetical. To my knowledge, nothing has ever been mentioned about anything but BC’s phone. Jewelry has never been mentioned by LE. It was I believe during one of the discussions again about people defending CL, when that discussion came up. Honestly, I don’t see it as defending.

This is my opinion and we all have different ones. Many people that I see post here, feel that AL and CL are guilty and don’t see the need for any questions to be asked. My take on this is we are all here, for the obvious goal of wanting justice for Beverly. However, we all come with different backgrounds. Myself personally, I have never been a victim of a violent attack, nor the family member of one. Some people here have, and that makes their perspective completely different than what others might be. To me, that is completely understandable. Some here are friends with CL or members of her ex-husband’s family, so their opinions will differ again from some others.

Like you I was drawn to BC’s cause. I am not much younger than her at 46 and I have also lived all my life in the south. I am originally from GA but have been in TN for several years now. My mom’s whole career (35+ years) was working directly for State court judges. I have family member in LE and that are attorneys. My husband spent 30 years in the LE and Military. You might think that would make me completely pro LE. However, it is because of the experience I have seen that makes me know people get falsely accused all the time. I have seen lives destroyed over this. My husband left LE because it was such a crooked place to work. And no, I am not saying it is like that everywhere, but it is like that enough, and I have seen enough of that happen, to make me never say someone is guilty of a crime, unless I see the evidence. So far, I have seen not one single thing that tells me that CL committed these crimes. No one has because nothing has been released. Was she a questionable mom? I would say so to a degree, for ever having her daughter in this situation. Was she a lousy picker of men? Yep, I would say so. And that is pretty much all I know about her.

Our legal system is supposed to give us innocence until proven guilty, but rarely happens for anyone that I have seen in big cases. From what I can see, it is always you are guilty, and you better have money and resources to prove your innocence.
So all of this to say. I truly believe we all have the same desire but with us all having different backgrounds, we have different views of this situation. Honestly, I believe it will be a long time, probably years before any of us know the whole story.

FYI, there are several things, almost everything about this case that bugs the heck out of me. I know I am not the only one. But that night that someone mentioned something about CL and BC's earrings intrigued me. I have tried to find the post but my stupid PC is running really slow tonight. How do i find a post from history?
I know I am new but trust me, I am not a looney toon. :-) I am a stay home mom of two due to Rheumatoid Arthritis. Cannot work anymore due to RA and have found myself maybe a wee bit obsessed with this case. I have giggled to myself when I have read how other's spouses have made comments about them being on late at night.
Also, I have been taking Tramadol for numerous years due to chronic pain with RA and it has NEVER affected my ability to function. I was first started on it when I was a labor and delivery nurse.

Thanks for the welcome. I honestly don't know what to think about CL. I figure LE has something up their sleeve but can't even imagine how if she was directly involved. I was just confused about how that post was stated. Really didn't sway me in anyway about CL's guilty.
I live in the northern western part of the state.
Yes, I agree, lousy choice of men. At least as far at AL was concerned. I have worked as a psychiatric RN for many years and have seen all kinds of people. As I am sure your husband has as well. But I believed from the beginning that there was possibly a third person involved. Just don't get the motive there.

FYI, there are several things, almost everything about this case that bugs the heck out of me. I know I am not the only one. But that night that someone mentioned something about CL and BC's earrings intrigued me. I have tried to find the post but my stupid PC is running really slow tonight. How do i find a post from history?
I know I am new but trust me, I am not a looney toon. :-) I am a stay home mom of two due to Rheumatoid Arthritis. Cannot work anymore due to RA and have found myself maybe a wee bit obsessed with this case. I have giggled to myself when I have read how other's spouses have made comments about them being on late at night.
Also, I have been taking Tramadol for numerous years due to chronic pain with RA and it has NEVER affected my ability to function. I was first started on it when I was a labor and delivery nurse.

I am not going to be any help with the search issue. I do know it was discussed and maybe more than once. I think the discussion was about maybe if AL had taken BC's jewelry and given it to CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine