GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the assessors office just leaves all the names on there. I know that is the case with my own. My ex husband's name still shows up as one of my last names even though I have not used that name in years. Maybe you have to go there and take divorce papers and change it but they just added my new last name to that name without even asking me. I think they got the new last name when I assessed new vehicle because that was name financed in. Probably just another mistake not her trying to be shady.

Lol when I remarried yrs ago, I didn't think about getting a new social security card, I did go get a new DL. So my DL was correct. I lost or thought I lost my Social Security card, so I drove all the way to LR. To the SS office. Well, that's when I found out I hadn't changed it 10 yrs before. SO then I had to go to court house get a copy of marriage lic to take back. SO.. I understand that name crap.

AL had him some late model vehicles to not be working! 2011 and 2012 :thinking:

He bought those from auto auction cheap. They were totaled vehicles that had been fixed to look nice. He got them for less than $5000 each is what he bragged about. I want to say around $3000 for the fusion. I can't remember if this was on his FB or IG but I remember reading that he posted that under comments to a friend when asked.

I didn't say you said she didn't have credit or it was in someone else name. I was saying you said she had a certain type veh and I couldn't remember what kind. We found where she had it after that comment. It was listed in under Crystal H Lowery Jackson.
After re reading it does seem I implied you said that, but not what I ment. I am sorry, I will go back and edit that comment as well.

I wasn't being snarky. I hate that these comments come across that way. I was just cleaning it up. No offense was taken I assure you. But thanks for clearing up.

Well from the time he got out in August 2013 he always had two cars. He showed two in the video, it was a Jeep and a Pontiac. Then he had two different motorcycles, I believe. He had the Ford Fusion, which he got stuck in the mud and that he wrecked, and the gentleman that pulled him out of the mud verified it was a Fusion. Then there was a burgundy car that was always parked in his driveway in all of the pics and it looked like a Malibu. NJ said that CL had a dark brown or blackish car and that car (CL's) was also in one of the IG video's that AL had on his IG before it was removed. So, I believe he still had those two cars.

The IG guy that pulled him out said it was a silver ford fusion. I took screenshots of his post in case it ever gets deleted. (Slow learner or I would have screenshots of AL and CL fb)

Wondering how much AL sold the mobile home for ??

It is near impossible to get a loan on an established mobile home-- did AL sell it to a cash buyer or on terms??

They definitely need fact checkers, because a lot of the info on AL was wrong. I know when I first came here back in September, there was some AR blog that we were told not to link from. Not being from there, I am not sure the name, so I did have that wrong.

Back in the day, we had two major newspapers in Little Rock. Arkansas Democrat and Arkansas Gazette. They merged many years ago and now we have one major paper here (such as it is): Arkansas Democrat Gazette. You may have been talking about Arkansas Business (which is Arkansas Online) because some of the links to their articles show up as blog, I believe. It was stated that we didn't need to post that source but then several locals said that it was one of our local news sources (like you pick up in boxes outside of doctor's offices, grocery stores, etc). In my early morning humble opinion, it's holds just as much weight as the ARDEMGAZ.

NJ you had said the black eye CL had towards the end of OCT. was a freak accident....

do you mind telling us how she said she got the black eye??

Yes, I looked up the bus stop stuff few days ago. I forgot there was a bus stop right there at the hosp. Prob runs ever few min. It also runs that route on Sunday and evenings. ... yeppers ;)

More than one.. There's a bus stop on each side of the hospital.
I wonder if they have cameras on them.

I wasn't being snarky. I hate that these comments come across that way. I was just cleaning it up. No offense was taken I assure you. But thanks for clearing up.
Well you had a right to be offended if I said you said something you didn't :shame: I knew what I ment but it didn't come out that way. And you were correct in the way I wrote it did sound like that. I guess I was caught up in the moment of what we were talking about. I couldn't remb what kind you had said. I couldn't edit the orig. Hopefully people will read on and understand correctly. Again I apologize.

Well you had a right to be offended if I said you said something you didn't :shame: I knew what I ment but it didn't come out that way. And you were correct in the way I wrote it did sound like that. I guess I was caught up in the moment of what we were talking about. I couldn't remb what kind you had said. I couldn't edit the orig. Hopefully people will read on and understand correctly. Again I apologize.

It's not a big deal. No apology necessary but thank you.

The IG guy that pulled him out said it was a silver ford fusion. I took screenshots of his post in case it ever gets deleted. (Slow learner or I would have screenshots of AL and CL fb)

I remember seeing a picture of the car he wrecked. It looked darker. NJ didn't you say it was that silver but looked dark in diff lighting? Or am I thinking something else? lol I scared now if I am remembering something else

NJ you had said the black eye CL had towards the end of OCT. was a freak accident....

She was laying in bed with her daughter and they were looking at something on an iPad or other electronic device and it fell and hit her in face. Before anyone asks NO I did not witness this. CL told me that when I asked. Of course she could have lied to me. Not sure why she would. And YES the black eye was weeks after Beverly was found. She did not have a black eye in the days after Beverly was found.

I remember seeing a picture of the car he wrecked. It looked darker. NJ didn't you say it was that silver but looked dark in diff lighting? Or am I thinking something else? lol I scared now if I am remembering something else

You are remembering correctly. The car was supposedly silver but to me it looked grayish/blackish in person.

That's weird you just posted that. I just saw that picture looking and reading something about an hour ago! :scared:

You are remembering correctly. The car was supposedly silver but to me it looked grayish/blackish in person.

Yes in the picture I saw, and I think someone posted here way back, it did look darker. Sometimes pictures look diff than in person. WHEW ;)

She was laying in bed with her daughter and they were looking at something on an iPad or other electronic device and it fell and hit her in face. Before anyone asks NO I did not witness this. CL told me that when I asked. Of course she could have lied to me. Not sure why she would. And YES the black eye was weeks after Beverly was found. She did not have a black eye in the days after Beverly was found.

Well, one thing about that... she met with LEO on Sunday and on Monday... So if she did have a black eye, they would know. Probably had been keeping surveillance. Since she posted it, I sure they asked about it.

Well, one thing about that... she met with LEO on Sunday and on Monday... So if she did have a black eye, they would know. Probably had been keeping surveillance. Since she posted it, I sure they asked about it.

as far as we know we only have CL's word she was with LE on sunday...we know for fact Monday as she was arrested-- sunday is not a fact that I am aware of...

So true. The revolving door Dads, druggies, felons, the loud, angry fights... And now this. I'm glad they're in a family situation now that offers some stability and security. Hope the family's plans to transfer to NJ have been put on hold. Poor kids.
The transfer to new Jersey was cancelled a while back. They are settled in a stable home ... No plans to move anytime soon but with the military you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avbeee