GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one thing about that... she met with LEO on Sunday and on Monday... So if she did have a black eye, they would know. Probably had been keeping surveillance. Since she posted it, I sure they asked about it.

she had the black eye the week she went to the hallowwen deal and had her picture made with the knife to her throat ...
I do not believe she was doing that trying to be *normal* if she was she would have never posted such a picture or would have taken it down when her friends told her it was not cool...

Wondering how much AL sold the mobile home for ??

It is near impossible to get a loan on an established mobile home-- did AL sell it to a cash buyer or on terms??

Did the land or lot come with it? Banks will finance on the land.

as far as we know we only have CL's word she was with LE on sunday...we know for fact Monday as she was arrested-- sunday is not a fact that I am aware of...

Didn't LEO go to CL home on Sunday and search? Then only let her get clothing? Something like that? If she didn't go meet with them I sure they saw her at that time. JMO

Didn't LEO go to CL home on Sunday and search? Then only let her get clothing? Something like that? If she didn't go meet with them I sure they saw her at that time. JMO

again only her word-- at one point we were told her ex took her home and it was a crime scene on that sunday ..

she had the black eye the week she went to the hallowwen deal and had her picture made with the knife to her throat ...
I do not believe she was doing that trying to be *normal* if she was she would have never posted such a picture or would have taken it down when her friends told her it was not cool...

if you google 5 fast fact about Crystal Lowery, it will have the picture your talking about (black eye) stating : On October 28, she posted on Facebook about missing her daughter, saying she didn’t “know if [she] can go another week without [her].” So I will assume the pic was taken before Oct 17th when HL went with her Daddy due to the emerg court order.

OK this could fall under the rumor category, maybe NJ or Butler could enlighten us on the subject, but on the Prayers for Beverly fb page someone had posted that they were reading AL's fb just before it was taken down and that he went on about "how he had to buy her a car because the father of her children took it and couldn't believe anyone would do that to a mother" Could be just rumor.
ETA:I just looked back at it. Posted under a 9/30 comment and the poster may have been referring to AL's former wife. (He had another wife at the end of 2013??.. I cannot keep up with all these multiple marriages and kids every so many months with this cast of characters) Anyways, she said just prior to the car comment: "I was on it last night wherein he seemed to be in love and "married" to someone else at the end of 2013."

The father of 2 of CL's children has never and would never take a car from Crystal.

http://www.publicrecords360.com/arkansas/people-search/lowery/crystal/hope

http://www.publicrecords360.com/louisiana/people-search/manley/crystal/hope

http://www.publicrecords360.com/arkansas/people-search/jackson/crystal/h

Crystal's last names
Maiden: Manley
1st marriage: Traver
2nd marriage: Lowery
3rd marriage: Jackson
4th marriage: Lewis
I'm not sure I have these in the correct order, so correct me if I'm wrong.
Maybe I'm old school, but 4 marriages by the age of 41 sounds a bit out of whack to me.
Do we know for a fact AL was married before CL? Oh! I think he was but it was in a county that doesn't have online court dockets?

OK people!! When I wake up and there are 7 new pages of message board I FULLY EXPECTED some new evidence or information to be released....and all I got was prison calorie intake, vehicle registration information, and weather concernedmother is male or female!! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!

LOL

OK people!! When I wake up and there are 7 new pages of message board I FULLY EXPECTED some new evidence or information to be released....and all I got was prison calorie intake, vehicle registration information, and weather concernedmother is male or female!! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!

LOL

Haha! This cracked me up. I skipped over all the vehicle registration stuff, myself!

LOL
Lol. I've been MIA for a few days from sleuthing and had a lot of reading to catch up on too.
I think I left off somewhere about the discussion of the grey truck. I'm thinking the man in camo witness on video could have seen a grey truck, but as someone said...it could've been Carl's truck he saw pull in?
#morecaffeine

The witnesses said the truck was there 1st after Beverly then the car ..

ETA: witnesses also said the truck left 1st , the car was backed up to the house after 7pm

Being completely unfamiliar with the criminal justice system.... What can we expect at the February court date. It's my understanding that cases such as this can take 1-2 years to actually go to trial. Now that the defense attorneys have access to evidence if one or both defendants wanted to enter a plea deal would or could they do so before this February hearing?

Being completely unfamiliar with the criminal justice system.... What can we expect at the February court date. It's my understanding that cases such as this can take 1-2 years to actually go to trial. Now that the defense attorneys have access to evidence if one or both defendants wanted to enter a plea deal would or could they do so before this February hearing?

they would have to be offered a plea deal from PA to consider ...have never heard of the defendant offering to make a plea unless it was offered....

http://www.americanbar.org/groups/p...n_network/how_courts_work/pleabargaining.html
Plea bargaining is prevalent for practical reasons.

Defendants can avoid the time and cost of defending themselves at trial, the risk of harsher punishment, and the publicity a trial could involve.
The prosecution saves the time and expense of a lengthy trial.
Both sides are spared the uncertainty of going to trial.
The court system is saved the burden of conducting a trial on every crime charged.
Either side may begin negotiations over a proposed plea bargain, though obviously both sides have to agree before one comes to pass. Plea bargaining usually involves the defendant's pleading guilty to a lesser charge, or to only one of several charges. It also may involve a guilty plea as charged, with the prosecution recommending leniency in sentencing. The judge, however, is not bound to follow the prosecution’s recommendation.

I think the attorneys for the defense could ask the prosecutor to consider a plea deal but its up to the prosecutor. Then both sides would negotiate terms. I think the bargaining chip here would be taking the DP off the table should they go for the DP. There is a NG tweet that Carter family wanted the DP. jmo

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...sage-to-mom-in-n/25314/dxzxexKB6kmSnmzEaDSO2A
A tweet sent by Nancy Grace's account stated, "The family of #BeverlyCarter demands the death penalty for the suspect." This was when just AL had been arrested.

IDK about all cases but it JA trial, JM is working diligently to get the justice TA family feel they deserve.

The witnesses said the truck was there 1st after Beverly then the car ..

ETA: witnesses also said the truck left 1st , the car was backed up to the house after 7pm

That's what has always made me believe that at least 2 people were at the kidnapping.

I wonder if this
Witness statement was the reason for crime scene tape? It wasn't too late to ask around when LE got there or for neighbors to see police and come out to help.
Seeing a car backed up to the garage would definitely look odd at the vacant house across from me.

I wonder if this
Witness statement was the reason for crime scene tape? It wasn't too late to ask around when LE got there or for neighbors to see police and come out to help.
Seeing a car backed up to the garage would definitely look odd at the vacant house across from me.

Good theory!

I would expect to go to trial a year from the crime or close to it

I was the one looking for changes in CLs appearance to indicate drug abuse because to me, if your husband is a user and you both commit the same violent crime against an innocent person.. Chances are, you're a user too.

Hopefully we find out later. Like I've stated before, it would explain so much.

She certainly seemed to have aged quite a bit since they married.

(I'm mostly replying so I can find this thread again, LOL. She did look much younger than her age in some of the early photos with AL.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member