GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I haven't been here long but isn't this the whole point of this website. To sleuth the accused? If we assumed everyone was innocent that has been arrested, then who would we discuss? I am confused.

Apparently we are supposed to sleuth people but keep our opinions to ourselves so as to be politically correct and not ruin anyone's reputation, even if that person has ruined their own reputation by associating with a known felon. Oh and also by being charged with "capital murder" and "kidnapping."

Sometimes I just have to remind myself why we are here and its about Beverly Carter-the lady that was kidnapped and murdered. Looking at her pictures brings it all in to focus. She deserves justice no matter who did it. She is the real victim here. That little boy in the above pic still needs his mommy even if he is all grown up and he will never see her again.
My mother will be 89 Thursday and I still need her and cant imagine not having her in my life.

Respectfully, I guess I may have to take a break from here. It seems like the majority here have a complete lynch mob mentality. He said/she said she was married to such and such. She had a garnishment a year ago. She didn't change her name. She had too many marriages. She had to have something going on she married on 4/20. *Guess my husband is evil and to be avoided, as he was born on Friday the 13th. I have had only black cats for over 25 years, so I must be a witch. I am a natural redhead, so I must be a Jezebel.* I suppose if we all viewed your marriages, your families, your credit etc. that we would find nothing questionable. Having a garnishment and being married several times doesn't make someone a killer. I still haven't seen one single fact of anything this woman has done in regards to BC. Yet, I have heard she was in it from the beginning. She probably held her. She was jealous. She was desperate for money. Etc.

You know I have been reading on the Cassie Compton forum, the missing girl from Little Rock and that thread was closed for two days by the mods for comments like that and rumors. Locked for two days.

CL maybe guilty. She maybe the mastermind behind it all. If so, I hope she gets what is coming to her. But she has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. And that is wrong.

I read in the news today about a man who was finally released from prison for being wrongly convicted. He lost 40 years of his life. Sure it is harder to do in this day and age but not impossible. Last week, the news reported a man who lost his job and then all he owned, for mistaken identity. It took all he had to fight and now while his record is clean he has lost everything.

I believe it will take years for this to come to trial. It does in most high profile cases. So it will be a long time before we know the true facts. I don't know CL but I believe with all my heart anyone should be innocent until proven guilty. JMHO

Trust me when I say I am definitely with you on everything you said. I have left other threads here for this very reason. In fact, I have been on this site for many years but my post count is low because I don't like getting involved most of the time. It seems lately that I have been "stepping away" from threads here a lot because of the drama and assumption of guilt. It isn't helping to solve or sleuth anything.

I too feel that everyone and I mean EVERYONE deserves the assumption of innocence. There are several high profile, public and celebrity issues going on right now where the assumption of innocence isn't given by anyone.

I am really on the fence about CL. I only made a comment about the marriage date because I think that speaks more to AL. Honestly I would bet it was his idea for that date. But in some ways, CL reminds me of me and I can't imagine how she would go from being a loving mom and an intelligent college student to capital murder. It just doesn't make sense. There are many women out there who have been married multiple times and who have poor judgement when it comes to men. That doesn't make them criminals. It doesn't even make them bad people or selfish. They are seeking love just like everyone else.

I truly hope you don't leave. Your ideas have been very insightful.

I find it disturbing that CL knew AL hated her daughter as much or more than the daughter hated him yet CL kept him around, let him come back etc.
Her daughter could not even stay home when CL was not there..

Respectfully, I guess I may have to take a break from here. It seems like the majority here have a complete lynch mob mentality. He said/she said she was married to such and such. She had a garnishment a year ago. She didn't change her name. She had too many marriages. She had to have something going on she married on 4/20. *Guess my husband is evil and to be avoided, as he was born on Friday the 13th. I have had only black cats for over 25 years, so I must be a witch. I am a natural redhead, so I must be a Jezebel.* I suppose if we all viewed your marriages, your families, your credit etc. that we would find nothing questionable. Having a garnishment and being married several times doesn't make someone a killer. I still haven't seen one single fact of anything this woman has done in regards to BC. Yet, I have heard she was in it from the beginning. She probably held her. She was jealous. She was desperate for money. Etc.

You know I have been reading on the Cassie Compton forum, the missing girl from Little Rock and that thread was closed for two days by the mods for comments like that and rumors. Locked for two days.

CL maybe guilty. She maybe the mastermind behind it all. If so, I hope she gets what is coming to her. But she has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. And that is wrong.

I read in the news today about a man who was finally released from prison for being wrongly convicted. He lost 40 years of his life. Sure it is harder to do in this day and age but not impossible. Last week, the news reported a man who lost his job and then all he owned, for mistaken identity. It took all he had to fight and now while his record is clean he has lost everything.

I believe it will take years for this to come to trial. It does in most high profile cases. So it will be a long time before we know the true facts. I don't know CL but I believe with all my heart anyone should be innocent until proven guilty. JMHO

Sheesh!!! I am glad u came out about being a witch! My mother studied witchcraft for many years and of all days - she died on Halloween! If u decide to take a break from sleuthing u can come hang out with me - I asked for a Ouija board for Christmas! 😁

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/31/us-usa-arkansas-crime-idUSKBN0IK25220141031

"Obviously, there is evidence that links her to the crime but the case and its documents have been placed under seal by the court," said Lieutenant Carl Minden, public affairs officer for the Pulaski County Sheriff’s department.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-in-realtor-murd/32405/p6OuIYhxik2ZAJHD8ATrow
"She didn't tell us anything at that point that gave us enough evidence to arrest her. But through the investigative process, we managed to get enough to get the warrant," said Lt. Carl Minden with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office. "Everything in this case is sealed by the prosecutor and court. But there's a link there. Obviously a fairly substantial link for her to get the charges she has."

http://www.katv.com/story/27168627/...ing-charged-in-connection-with-realtors-death
Lowery was first interviewed on September 29, the day her husband was arrested. Investigators tell Channel 7 News that it was evidence collected - not anything Lewis said - that led them to arrest and charge Lowery.

When asked what kind of role authorities believe Lowery played in Carter's death, PCSO spokesman Lt. Carl Minden said the fact she was charged with the same capital murder and kidnapping chargers as her husband is evidence that authorities believe both parties to be equally involved.

I refuse to be shamed for sleuthing someone who has been arrested for this crime. If something changes and the charges are dropped, then so will the discussions. Until then, I will be sleuthing away for justice for Beverly. Last night, I happened across a forum that was people supporting other people in prison. I am sure they don't ever try to come up with information on people who have been arrested. At Websleuths, we are allowed to sleuth a perpetrator all we want. End of story. I am so over being shamed for trying to gain insight and possibly important information in order for justice to be served for Beverly. It is a far cry from sleuthing a person who has been arrested and accusing people of wanting to send her to the electric chair. That is so insanely dramatic and over-exaggerated, only with the purpose of shaming those who are sleuthing.

Anyway, back to what is important--- Carter family- I am so sorry you have to deal with the loss of your beloved Beverly. I am sorry you have to go through these holidays without her. We are here for you in your fight and struggle for justice. Hopefully, we can uncover information that will make this process quicker and easier for you all. I hope Beverly leads the investigators right where they need to be!!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/31/us-usa-arkansas-crime-idUSKBN0IK25220141031

"Obviously, there is evidence that links her to the crime but the case and its documents have been placed under seal by the court," said Lieutenant Carl Minden, public affairs officer for the Pulaski County Sheriff’s department.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-in-realtor-murd/32405/p6OuIYhxik2ZAJHD8ATrow
"She didn't tell us anything at that point that gave us enough evidence to arrest her. But through the investigative process, we managed to get enough to get the warrant," said Lt. Carl Minden with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office. "Everything in this case is sealed by the prosecutor and court. But there's a link there. Obviously a fairly substantial link for her to get the charges she has."

http://www.katv.com/story/27168627/...ing-charged-in-connection-with-realtors-death
Lowery was first interviewed on September 29, the day her husband was arrested. Investigators tell Channel 7 News that it was evidence collected - not anything Lewis said - that led them to arrest and charge Lowery.

When asked what kind of role authorities believe Lowery played in Carter's death, PCSO spokesman Lt. Carl Minden said the fact she was charged with the same capital murder and kidnapping chargers as her husband is evidence that authorities believe both parties to be equally involved.

I refuse to be shamed for sleuthing someone who has been arrested for this crime. If something changes and the charges are dropped, then so will the discussions. Until then, I will be sleuthing away for justice for Beverly. Last night, I happened across a forum that was people supporting other people in prison. I am sure they don't ever try to come up with information on people who have been arrested. At Websleuths, we are allowed to sleuth a perpetrator all we want. End of story. I am so over being shamed for trying to gain insight and possibly important information in order for justice to be served for Beverly. It is a far cry from sleuthing a person who has been arrested and accusing people of wanting to send her to the electric chair. That is so insanely dramatic and over-exaggerated, only with the purpose of shaming those who are sleuthing.

Anyway, back to what is important--- Carter family- I am so sorry you have to deal with the loss of your beloved Beverly. I am sorry you have to go through these holidays without her. We are here for you in your fight and struggle for justice. Hopefully, we can uncover information that will make this process quicker and easier for you all. I hope Beverly leads the investigators right where they need to be!!!!
You know what I think is insanely dramatic, your insinuation that because I go by facts and not rumors that I somehow don't think the Carter's deserve justice. Because I believe in innocence until proven guilty, makes me no less sympathetic to the Carter family.

Sheesh!!! I am glad u came out about being a witch! My mother studied witchcraft for many years and of all days - she died on Halloween! If u decide to take a break from sleuthing u can come hang out with me - I asked for a Ouija board for Christmas! ��
Thank you I just may do that. Can I wear my witch hat?

Trust me when I say I am definitely with you on everything you said. I have left other threads here for this very reason. In fact, I have been on this site for many years but my post count is low because I don't like getting involved most of the time. It seems lately that I have been "stepping away" from threads here a lot because of the drama and assumption of guilt. It isn't helping to solve or sleuth anything.

I too feel that everyone and I mean EVERYONE deserves the assumption of innocence. There are several high profile, public and celebrity issues going on right now where the assumption of innocence isn't given by anyone.

I am really on the fence about CL. I only made a comment about the marriage date because I think that speaks more to AL. Honestly I would bet it was his idea for that date. But in some ways, CL reminds me of me and I can't imagine how she would go from being a loving mom and an intelligent college student to capital murder. It just doesn't make sense. There are many women out there who have been married multiple times and who have poor judgement when it comes to men. That doesn't make them criminals. It doesn't even make them bad people or selfish. They are seeking love just like everyone else.

Thank you. I am glad some else gets it.

And this thread is for and about Beverly, but yet there's posts and more posts about CL, pages where Beverly or her loved ones aren't even mentioned! No, I am not complaining, I am just calling it as I see it and it's JMO.
If WS doesn't have a thread for "justice for the accused/charged" (yes, sarcasm intended) then maybe someone could ask to start one for those who don't want to see negative things being said and posted about the people charged in these crimes.
OR, scroll and roll by what you don't want to read and/or what you disagree on.
And yes, we understand the "innocent until proven guilty;" however, I think everyone needs to understand we are ALL entitled to our own opinions and it seems a lot of our opinions on here about those charged (CL and/or AL) are taken as us saying they are definitely guilty as charged but in all actuality, they are our OPINIONS on what we think of their character, their actions, etc and I (as I'm sure several others here) would say the same thing to them if they were standing in front of me right now. In other words, guilty OR not guilty, I am free to form my own opinion and free to say what I want to say.

You know what I think is insanely dramatic, your insinuation that because I go by facts and not rumors that I somehow don't think the Carter's deserve justice. Because I believe in innocence until proven guilty, makes me no less sympathetic to the Carter family.

Your opinions are not the issue. I appreciate different opinions. It is when you shame and accuse people of wanting to send Crystal to the electric chair, just because our opinions support what the investigators have said, at this point. Luckily, no one can go to the electric chair without hearing evidence. I have not seen one person screaming "OFF with her head!". I have seen logical and MSM backed discussions. And I don't consider law enforcement's statement of collected evidence as a rumor. That's just me.

Your opinions are not the issue. I appreciate different opinions. It is when you shame and accuse people of wanting to send Crystal to the electric chair, just because our opinions support what the investigators have said, at this point. Luckily, no one can go to the electric chair without hearing evidence. I have not seen one person screaming "OFF with her head!". I have seen logical and MSM backed discussions. And I don't consider law enforcement's statement of collected evidence as a rumor. That's just me.

When I mentioned rumor it had nothing to do with LE. I listed in my original post the things I was talking about. I also never attempted to shame anyone.

Opinions are one thing but many have stated things they believe as fact. Maybe I read too much into what people say and how they say it but it seems to me, and others that I have spoken with that there is very much a lynch mob mentality. I guess as y'all say, I am entitled to my opinion on that.

This will be my last post, for as least a few days. I need a break from drama. I am very interested in this case and what happened to BC or I would have never been here to begin with. For those that message me, regularly, please don't think I am ignoring you. I will respond in a few days.

Oh My! I think a break for you might be good. I have read many things you have said about AL, and they are charged with the same crimes! If you believe in innocent before proven guilty, you may need to delete some snarky posts you've made about him..... I mean, she was his WIFE, and she did LIVE with him - she ain't no angel!
I think we are left to flap in the wind and dig deep into both AL and CL because we have little information and lots of time until we get any answers -so therefore, we sleuth. Please don't take it personal and feel free to scroll right through the comments that are offending you - but don't scold people for questioning and commenting on the perps. That is not necessary. and if you are convicted for kidnapping and murder, we would probably discover your mentions (witchcraft, red hair, husbands DOB) because we are just.that.good. :happydance: Enjoy your time off and please hurry back, I certainly enjoy your perspective!

Some FACTS:
Nov 1 2013 Arron Lewis posted on his fb he was a 7 time felon.
March 2 Posted: do anything for this woman.. love of his life..
March 10 officially single again time to get back into dating.
March 12th marriage licence issued for AL and CL
April 2 CL filmed AL doing the motorcycle stunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP_SbZyfBY4
April 20 got married
http://69.152.184.9/MarriageImages/617/Bk617Pg187.pdf

July 19 Posted on FB got new job aat Argos
July 20 posted pics of him and CL at Waffle House

Aug 27 per Affidavit for div is when CL and AL seperated per Oct 17 div filing

Sept 25 Beverly Carter reported Missing and Crime Scene tape and Crime Scene log started
http://inmannews.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Beverly-Carter.pdf

Sept 28th AL citation for 1) careless and prohibited driving 2) no seatbelt
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-7015&begin_date=&end_date=

Sept 28th Bench warrant for AL for Kidnapping filed at 4:37pm
http://archive.thv11.com/assetpool/documents/140928093308_warrant2.pdf

Sept 29th CL chg with Theft by receiving https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6992&begin_date=&end_date=

Sept 29th AL apprehended at approx. 1030am

Sept 30th AL booked 12:43am on Kidnapping and Parole hold

Sept 30th Beverly Carters body found in shallow grave in the wee early morning hours

Sept 30th AL charges of Capital Murder, Robbery and 4 counts of firearm in possession of felon *confessed to kidnapping per the arrest warrant in Formal Chg
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6963&begin_date=&end_date=

Oct 30 CL arrested on Capital Murder and Kidnapping

Nov 24th Formal Charges for AL and CL on Capital Murder and Kidnapping
(arrest warrant for CL attached with Formal Charges
https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/lewis-and-lowery-felony-charges.pdf

* count 1- States AL AND CL on or abt Sept 25 THROUGH Sept 26th acting alone or with one or more persons, he committed or attempted to commit a felony, KIDNAPPING ... and in the course of felony caused the death of Beverly Carter.

*count 2- AL AND CL on or about Sept 25th did hold Beverly Carter for ransom or reward

*count 3 AL on or about Sept 28 AL unlawfully did possess a firearm

* and I believe they are going to charge AL as an habitual offender

Count 1- Sept 25th THROUGH Sept 26th - according to count 1 is when Beverly is believed to have died, due to the kidnapping. My guess is even if CL was in clinicals has NJ as stated.. the bbm timeframe is what is key on the murder they are both charged with.

Count 2 both "did hold Beverly Carter for ransom or reward" << this one is what I am so curious about...

Phone data has a lot to do with this case. So makes me wonder if the texts that Carl Carter got at 1am .. who else phone pinged in same area as Beverlys The date on those texts would be Sept 26th. ... Those pings could very well be why CL is charged with the same charges. Then if BC phone was truly located at the home of AL and CL ... wonder if the phone pinged near their home?

In AL arrest warrant it states suspect (AL) and victim phone records were able to be traced to the area where Beverly was eventually found.

What was the information about the cars?

How do we know there wasn't a gun when they searched the dump truck?

My memory is failing me. Age and stress. Lol

I thought it was reported by local news that there was gun in dump truck.. I remember "hearing" it while watching a video.

Only place I personally have seen the gun reference is, in the formal charges, it states AL in Pulaski County did possess on Sept 28th a firearm. (count 3) That could mean one was in the veh he wrecked or in the home they searched that date I believe. He wasn't charged with that until Sept 30th, the day he was Charged with Capital Murder, Robbery and 4 fire arm charges. JMO, I am thinking he had the guns at home, since they have 4 charges.

I made the marriage date reference after a joke about numerology when the previous wedding date was 7-7-7.
It was a joke.

I quoted your post because you said you feel that you have a lot in common with CL. So do I!!!! Believe me! Quick marriage to someone I didn't know like I should have after turning 40... I have kids too... I can relate to what AL probably did to get her to lose her judgement .. He smothered her with lies and BS . Told her how beautiful she was and how everything was going to be different now that they are a family.
If you've never dealt with a narcissist and you are in need of love and affection and security.. You are a target for a narcissist. IMO

BUT... She let him become priority. I lose being able to relate to her when she let him come back after she kicked him out (for cheating?) and called her ex husband trying to get her daughter taken away.
Why would you let anyone, especially a new man that you've been with less than a few months (including courtship and marriage) endanger your child's home life.

Why??!! She barely knew him and what she was learning fast wasn't good.

That is why I keep going back to the probability that she started using meth with AL. Otherwise, it makes NO sense to me. I can't think of any other reason a woman that was pretty much like me or you could risk her daughters well being to that point. Why she would participate in any form of this crime.
So just because I can relate to her up till about May of this year.. I have to step back and say NO..sorry... She is NOT like me. She has crossed lines of what the normal mom would tolerate or participate in.

So while I do not judge her mistakes (with men) as harshly as someone might who hasn't made them... I am judging her decision making after heinous facts about who she was really married to was made aware to her by his own actions.
You are not CL. I am not CL. If we weren't on this forum, we are a perfect jury of her peers.

I'm sorry. I'm rambling... Haven't had coffee yet. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member