GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinions are not the issue. I appreciate different opinions. It is when you shame and accuse people of wanting to send Crystal to the electric chair, just because our opinions support what the investigators have said, at this point. Luckily, no one can go to the electric chair without hearing evidence. I have not seen one person screaming "OFF with her head!". I have seen logical and MSM backed discussions. And I don't consider law enforcement's statement of collected evidence as a rumor. That's just me.

Whenever I read the comments on MSM stories about AL and/or CL, that's where people are saying they should be executed. MSM is where folks comment and say they should do to them what was done to Beverly. I have seen none of that here. Just sleuthing. I definitely think AL is guilty, he already admitted the kidnapping, and I believe that they have strong evidence of both the kidnapping and murder for CL to be charged with the same thing as AL. But I don't have that mentality of off with their heads or fry them. I just want them to get whatever sentence is called for if there is evidence to convict. I don't believe that anything is solved on a forum like this but for our curiosities to be fulfilled. I want to know everything about the case, but I don't think we are solving it. The Beverly threads have been more about defending CL than accusing and she is in jail with some very big charges.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/31/us-usa-arkansas-crime-idUSKBN0IK25220141031

"Obviously, there is evidence that links her to the crime but the case and its documents have been placed under seal by the court," said Lieutenant Carl Minden, public affairs officer for the Pulaski County Sheriff’s department.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-in-realtor-murd/32405/p6OuIYhxik2ZAJHD8ATrow
"She didn't tell us anything at that point that gave us enough evidence to arrest her. But through the investigative process, we managed to get enough to get the warrant," said Lt. Carl Minden with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office. "Everything in this case is sealed by the prosecutor and court. But there's a link there. Obviously a fairly substantial link for her to get the charges she has."

http://www.katv.com/story/27168627/...ing-charged-in-connection-with-realtors-death
Lowery was first interviewed on September 29, the day her husband was arrested. Investigators tell Channel 7 News that it was evidence collected - not anything Lewis said - that led them to arrest and charge Lowery.

When asked what kind of role authorities believe Lowery played in Carter's death, PCSO spokesman Lt. Carl Minden said the fact she was charged with the same capital murder and kidnapping chargers as her husband is evidence that authorities believe both parties to be equally involved.

I refuse to be shamed for sleuthing someone who has been arrested for this crime. If something changes and the charges are dropped, then so will the discussions. Until then, I will be sleuthing away for justice for Beverly. Last night, I happened across a forum that was people supporting other people in prison. I am sure they don't ever try to come up with information on people who have been arrested. At Websleuths, we are allowed to sleuth a perpetrator all we want. End of story. I am so over being shamed for trying to gain insight and possibly important information in order for justice to be served for Beverly. It is a far cry from sleuthing a person who has been arrested and accusing people of wanting to send her to the electric chair. That is so insanely dramatic and over-exaggerated, only with the purpose of shaming those who are sleuthing.

Anyway, back to what is important--- Carter family- I am so sorry you have to deal with the loss of your beloved Beverly. I am sorry you have to go through these holidays without her. We are here for you in your fight and struggle for justice. Hopefully, we can uncover information that will make this process quicker and easier for you all. I hope Beverly leads the investigators right where they need to be!!!!

As always it seems.. I totally agree! Thank you.

And referencing the end.. I've always felt that Beverly was leading investigators. Strong woman with deep faith and a love for her family that is almost tangible.... Not hard for me to imagine she is a strong energy from the other side. I feel that is why after she was kidnapped on Thursday, things moved unbelievably fast leading to an arrest on Monday.

So March 10th AL is "officially single and ready to date" and March 12th they're getting a marriage license.... That comes off to me as he was bullying /manipulating her into marrying him. I could be totally wrong, but that's what it sounds like... Along with the story that has been told by numerous people that CL claims they got married to help him gain visitation with his child.

Oh My! I think a break for you might be good. I have read many things you have said about AL, and they are charged with the same crimes! If you believe in innocent before proven guilty, you may need to delete some snarky posts you've made about him..... I mean, she was his WIFE, and she did LIVE with him - she ain't no angel!
I think we are left to flap in the wind and dig deep into both AL and CL because we have little information and lots of time until we get any answers -so therefore, we sleuth. Please don't take it personal and feel free to scroll right through the comments that are offending you - but don't scold people for questioning and commenting on the perps. That is not necessary. and if you are convicted for kidnapping and murder, we would probably discover your mentions (witchcraft, red hair, husbands DOB) because we are just.that.good. :happydance: Enjoy your time off and please hurry back, I certainly enjoy your perspective!

Charged NOT convicted YET!

Only place I personally have seen the gun reference is, in the formal charges, it states AL in Pulaski County did possess on Sept 28th a firearm. (count 3) That could mean one was in the veh he wrecked or in the home they searched that date I believe. He wasn't charged with that until Sept 30th, the day he was Charged with Capital Murder, Robbery and 4 fire arm charges. JMO, I am thinking he had the guns at home, since they have 4 charges.

Guns were found in home but to my knowledge not in the vehicle. I believe CL said 4 or 5 guns were found by LE hidden when they searched the house. And before anyone asks I never asked her if she knew they were there or not. Sorry.

"Respectfully" tippy toeing in through the drama this a.m. Wow, is it safe to post ANYTHING here without offending someone? I too thought we were free to sleuth the perps. I personally don't sleuth to be nosey or dirty the perps' names. I sleuth trying to make some kind of sense as to why either and/or both could commit/be a part of such a heinous crime! I see Beverly's picture daily, as I click to enter this thread, and think to myself, "Who could do this to such a beautiful, sweet, innocent, hard working and God fearing lady/wife/mom/grandma?" I've tried from day one to put myself in Beverly's family's place. You can bet your sweet tea if Beverly was my family member I'd be digging for answers and would care less who got their toes stepped on as long as I got some answers or any type of clue or evidence to help LE.
We are here because Beverly and her story touched our hearts in some way. "I" am here to see justice for Beverly, the victim. End of story.

Bad choices in men is one thing. Conscious decision to keep them in your life is another. You have an adult woman that chose to keep a felon in her life even after he tried to get her daughter taken away. This was a decision she made after realizing she made a bad choice. I think he proved then what he is capable of. Every decision has consequences good or bad. And look where we are at today.

Filed Dec. 9. Aaron Lewis is trying to not have the mental evaluation.

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF PULASKI COUNTY, ARKANSAS
Criminal Division
4th Division
STATE OF ARKANSAS PLAINTIFF
VS. Case No. 60CR-2014-3928
ARRON LEWIS DEFENDANT
MOTION TO WITHDRAW ACT III ORDERS
Comes now the above named Defendant, by and through attorney, James E. Hensley, Jr.,
and for the motion, states:
On December 4, 2013, the Court, upon motion of defense counsel, entered an
Order for Fitness to Proceed Examination of Defendant and an Order for Criminal
Responsibility Examination of Defendant.
The Defendant does not desire such an exam and requests the Court dismiss the
Orders.
WHEREFORE, the Defendant requests the Court grant his motion.
Respectfully Submitted,
/s/
James E. Hensley, Jr. 99069
HENSLEY LAW FIRM, P.A.
P. O. Box 11127
Conway, Arkansas 72034
501.327.4900 Fax 501.400.7920
Attorney for Defendant
jehensley@centurytel.net
www.jhensleylaw.com
ELECTRONICALLY FILED
2014-Dec-09 13:00:19
60CR-14-3928
C06D04 : 2 Pages
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I, James E. Hensley, Jr., certify that the foregoing pleading has been served upon the
following by placing a copy of the same this 9th day of December 2014 via email to:
John Johnson
PULASKI COUNTY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
224 South Spring Street
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Bret Qualls
DEPUTY PUBLIC DEFENDER
201 South Broadway; Suite 210
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
c/o Cybill Harrison charrison@pulaskicounty.net
/s/ James E. Hensley, Jr.

I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!

I'm telling you, sweetie, I'm NOT CRAZY!

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ng-murder-case-o/11196/hPbbfWA5c0un0gYzCqwwVQ

Lewis appeared first in the courtroom. He entered a plea of not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect to charges of capital murder and kidnapping in the death of Beverly Carter, 50.

The deadline for Lewis to undergo a mental evaluation is Feb. 26.
ETA: So, now he will have to enter another plea if he gets the mental evaluation thrown out?

I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!

Lol. I'm beginning to think I might need a mental evaluation too. This case is driving me CrAzY!!!

Charged NOT convicted YET!

Do you know if CL's behavior and her routines (especially with regards to her involvement with her daughter's activities) seem to change when she & AL started living together?

I don't know if she is guilty or not, but I am trying to understand what she was like before and after fate put her in the arms of such a creepy guy.

Lol. I'm beginning to think I might need a mental evaluation too. This case is driving me CrAzY!!!

I wonder if AL was ever diagnosed with a mental illness before? There is some reason he doesn't want that evaluation and IMO it's NOT because he's worried the psychiatrist won't believe he's insane. He's a liar and a con. He would relish the challenge, I think. Plus, it would be something to do. I imagine being in maximum security is pretty boring.

I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!
I'M NOT CRAZY!!

It's the ones that don't think they are crazy you gotta watch out for.

(I know I'm crazy! [emoji23])

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ng-murder-case-o/11196/hPbbfWA5c0un0gYzCqwwVQ

Lewis appeared first in the courtroom. He entered a plea of not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect to charges of capital murder and kidnapping in the death of Beverly Carter, 50.

The deadline for Lewis to undergo a mental evaluation is Feb. 26.
ETA: So, now he will have to enter another plea if he gets the mental evaluation thrown out?

I would think so! I feel like he is doing this somehow in preparation for his future lawsuit against the prison. You can bet there is some kind of con brewing in his sick head.

Or he knows he's going to be in prison forever so he's just trying to stay in the news and prolong the inevitable.

I would think so! I feel like he is doing this somehow in preparation for his future lawsuit against the prison. You can bet there is some kind of con brewing in his sick head.[/QUOTE

Thats why I am wondering why he confessed so quick to the kidnapping. There could be more to this story too.

I would think so! I feel like he is doing this somehow in preparation for his future lawsuit against the prison. You can bet there is some kind of con brewing in his sick head.[/QUOTE

Thats why I am wondering why he confessed so quick to the kidnapping. There could be more to this story too.

Oh, gosh, I can see it now. The lack of medical care during my last incarceration somehow made me do it. It's the state's fault, not mine, so set me free and give me $5,000,000 for my mental anguish.

Maybe he thinks it will give him an opportunity to appeal if he's convicted and gets death penalty. Heck, I don't know. Nothing about him makes sense to me.

If he doesn't change his plea and was found guilty without an evaluation...
but
The judge will deny this motion based on the plea itself surely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martymartin114