GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More evidence that poor Beverly's legacy is still going strong in the real estate community. This just came into the inbox from our State Association of Realtors. I'm quite certain it was inspired by events in Arkansas.

WE WANT TO TELL YOUR SAFETY STORY

Have you ever been at an open house or showing and experienced something odd or off that left you feeling unsafe? Do you have a personal story about REALTOR® safety you would like to share with your peers and a desire to appear on camera? If so, we need your help. We’re looking to share REALTOR® stories from real-world situations you have encountered in the field to better help you and your fellow REALTORS® feel safe. We’d like to hear about any uncomfortable situations you faced and how you handled them. Select stories and REALTORS® will be featured in upcoming Association videos.

To share your personal experience, please email us with “Safety” in the title. Please include your name and contact phone number so we can reach you if your story is selected. All submissions are due Monday, December 15.

Maybe he learned that skill in prison operating printing presses? It could be legit? Didn't he get a job app from a local LR newspaper office?

That was the story that the newspaper printed... but most everyone here seemed to think that they had just made up that story to sell papers - so guess we have no proof of that. I did also read recently that he was fired from the cement place on the 24th but it was just a comment somewhere (can't recall where, maybe FH) so no verification of that either. I go back to that big fight with CL the day before Beverly disappears..

Maybe he learned that skill in prison operating printing presses? It could be legit? Didn't he get a job app from a local LR newspaper office?

I would like to give him that benefit of the doubt, but considering it came in this order: "Anti-Theft Devices, Offset Printing, Duplication Knowledge"... and we all know about the other 2 things and saw videos to prove it, I am not so sure it is so innocent. Maybe, though!

One more thing- sorry for hogging the board!!!- I just came across an interesting conversation on one of the boards. It discussed the prisoner to prisoner letter writing. Although it doesn't seem to be allowed, they are getting around it by sending a letter to someone not in prison and then that person sends it to the other prisoner. Any bets on how long before good ole Arron starts trying that tactic?

One more thing- sorry for hogging the board!!!- I just came across an interesting conversation on one of the boards. It discussed the prisoner to prisoner letter writing. Although it doesn't seem to be allowed, they are getting around it by sending a letter to someone not in prison and then that person sends it to the other prisoner. Any bets on how long before good ole Arron starts trying that tactic?

Interesting, but I don't think he has any friends at this point that would even consider doing that for him. Maybe his lawyer would, but I doubt a public defender would be doing him any favors like that.

Then there is this... for those so inclined. From AL's last incarceration.... I like the work experience part. "Anti theft devices" (aka stealing) "Duplication Knowledge" (aka forgery) and "Commercial Truck Drivin" ....

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/back-to-work/inmateresume.aspx?i=z-151373

I was wondering when he got his CDL lol. He would have had to have one to drive any on the vehicles working at Argos. I need to find the list I saw earlier. I was shocked and I sure many would of the list of companies that hire recent paroled or probation folks. Everyone deserves a chance I agree. I was just shocked at some of the places. And the contact with people. New car dealerships was one..

That folks is a well raised young man! Intelligent, articulate and searching for positive ways to honor and remember his mom. Beverly would be proud!

That was the story that the newspaper printed... but most everyone here seemed to think that they had just made up that story to sell papers - so guess we have no proof of that. I did also read recently that he was fired from the cement place on the 24th but it was just a comment somewhere (can't recall where, maybe FH) so no verification of that either. I go back to that big fight with CL the day before Beverly disappears..
I thought the fight was on Friday, day after? Possible I remembering wrong ;)

I thought the fight was on Friday, day after? Possible I remembering wrong ;)

Think this is where I heard it from but also somewhere in these many threads!

From DailyMail article, BBM:

Carter’s murder came after Lewis had been arguing with his 38 year old wife Crystal Lowery at their home in Jacksonville, Arkansas. The argument got so heated police were called, according to two neighbour interviewed by MailOnline. 'All I could hear was doors slamming and lots of screaming and shouting,' said one neighbour who asked not to be named. 'It was awful. Someone else called the police because it was going on for so long.' The neighbour said Lewis and his wife and lived in the house for almost a year – and described their relationship as 'very volatile.' 'They were always arguing and seem to be at each other’s throats.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-I-felt-like-watching-time.html#ixzz3LYR6rbC3

Interesting, but I don't think he has any friends at this point that would even consider doing that for him. Maybe his lawyer would, but I doubt a public defender would be doing him any favors like that.

I somewhat agree. But... we don't actually KNOW who AL friends are. Also he has been in the system before and knows how some of the scams work. I am amazed at how bold some of the stuff we hear. I wouldn't be surprised if he has people writing him or putting $ on his account. Like we were talking about before, Scott Peterson or cough cough Charlie Manson. I betcha, that LEO if they had AL in their sights pretty quick, they scoured his FB and all that social media. I think they have departments especially trained on that type stuff don't they?

That whole youtube thing of his still blows my mind. I remb abt 16 yrs ago I bought my daughter a sweater she really wanted. I put it in layaway, at Kmart.. I not sure if they still even have Kmart lol. But anyway, I didn't even notice when I wrapped tissue paper around it trying to make it all pretty in box. When she opened it Christmas morning, there was that dang cream colored clip thing. I said maybe we can use a tool and cut it off. SHE and my Husb both at same time yelled NO! And reading on it, supposedly some type of dye comes out if you do that. So I called Kmart and told them, I had thought about it and pondered why it didn't go off when I left the store to begin with. I took it back, with all my paperwork and in a snip it was off. They said that sometimes if been used a lot it looses... something... that makes it alarm. I thought that was odd. LOL here I was ashamed to go back and get it removed thinking the alarm would go off and people stare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE