GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CLs home was searched on Sunday afternoon /evening and CL was arrested for the phone the next day, Monday around 1000 am.

CLs home was searched on Sunday afternoon /evening and CL was arrested for the phone the next day, Monday around 1000 am.

Exactly... and My personal theory on that... have to go back and look at 911 call times but wasn't that also the time frame that AL was spotted in LR?. JMHO, but I betcha they went and arrested CL on the phone charges so she wouldn't hear of AL being apprehended and split.. cant remember when you stated the Detective spoke with the Stepmother. But makes perfect sense to me.

ETA: According to LRPD, police were dispatched at approximately 9:43 a.m. for a possible sighting of Arron Lewis in the area of Green Mountain and Rainwood in West Little Rock he was arrested by 10 am ;)

ETA add link http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...koKQCw&usg=AFQjCNHYGBQ1hDO0mT8uOU47dcN0_fnBng

I somehow missed how NJ said she also knew BC. Not sure what professional circles means, nor am I asking... just hadn't saw that comment prior or forgot. :thinking: thinking back....I have read many times where NJ said lots of rumors from people who knew BC were being told but out of respect for the family she wouldn't post ...

NJ
I did not know them from the same circles. I knew BC differently than I knew CL. I do not believe CL and BC knew each other. I met CL because our kids have been friends for several years. I knew BC in professional circles.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11159252#post11159252

I don't think this is a true timeline: So iirc HL was staying with a friend on Thur nite, so not sure if that same friend that went to school.. not that it matters... NJ stated in at least 2 posts that AL called her re hospital. I would love to know what that convo consisted of ;)
By ALL account the last statement is not true. CL wasn't held overnight being questioned.

Start of CL time line:

Thur @ clinicals and got home at (if I remember correctly) 10 p.m.
Friday was her carpool day. She took her daughter and another friend's child to school by 8 a.m.
Friday evening TP incident happened around 9 p.m. (CL and AL were at CL's house). She left sometime after that fact.
Friday evening (unsure of time) until Sunday afternoon stayed with a friend (ex boyfriend) to get away from AL who would not leave her house. Ex boyfriend was questioned by LE and ex boyfriend was furious that her staying with him got him involved.
Sunday 10 a.m. she was called about AL's wreck and proceeded to the the hospital where she was met by LE.
Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11163662#post11163662

After watching those videos of AL and him saying thank you to Walmart and other stores... I wonder what other merchandise he had at the house... could it be some that CL was selling?

NJ
<snippit>
As I have posted here before. She was selling a lot of things she had to get money for rent and other bills. She was someone who went to yard sells and then resold things for more money. That was how she earned extra money anyway. She had a garage full of things so she started selling all that stuff, along with other items in her home.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11160996#post11160996

I would like to know how many times CL kicked AL out?
I am confused and hopefully NJ can help. I have found conflicting comments.

(1) long post so <snip>
The recent custody fight is a long going issue with her and her ex, like so many cases we see with divorce involving children. The ex is actually years behind on child support so has a reason for wanting to get custody. You can verify this at pulaski county clerk website and see for yourself the recent wage garnishment shortly that was filed shortly before BC was murdered. I do not for one minute believe TL thinks CL does drugs or is a prostitute. He used that in a moment of weakness to gain an advantage in the custody battle. The ex was called by AL after CL kicked him out. AL tried to extort money out of the ex to the tune of $5000.00 for information that CL was a prostitute. This happened in Jan 2014. A sensible person would wonder why the ex waited so long to file again for custody if he believed any of the drug or prostitute lies? Could it be because CL had a new wage assignment sent to his job in Sept 2014 shortly before his Oct 2014 filing for custody? Her daughter was being returned to her by the court but then she was arrested.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11157576#post11157576

1. I am sure there is Child Support info in the orig Div records. But actually the Sept 3, 2014/filed Sept 5, 2014 wage withholding is the ONLY one on the case docket. And it states less than 12 weeks. Also, checked stating Original Income Withholding Order.
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=UTNW2ZB2XLN6W8LQRZXX1G3S9IUEHQ
2. It is very evident that the reason the ex filed for emergency custody in his Affidavit and I find it very reasonable. Not over Child Support, that was evidently long ago established and CL has been getting the entire amount even tho her son has been living with his Father. *wonder if her friends knew that she was getting $ for son, yet he living with Dad
3.NJ orig states the call coming from AL to TL was in JANUARY 2014, yet in another post states IT DIDNT HAPPEN in JANUARY 2014. I read or call myself reading all the ones in between but don't see where that was corrected..

Originally Posted by mpnola
So, I know in the custody plea to get custody of Crystal's child it was mentioned that Arron reported to the ex that Crystal was a Craigslist prostitute. This was in January, if I remember correctly. Has anyone checked Craigslist or Backpage to see if they can find a picture? I *think* this is allowed since it is in a court document. I am a good researcher and logical sleuther, but so many of you are soooo good at maps, Craigslist, backpage, court stuff. Makes me feel a little inadequate, like y'all need to hold an online class so I can pull my weight!

NJ RESPONSE
AL tried to extort money out of TL to the tune of $5000 by saying CL was a prostitute. This did not happen in January. AL called TL this summer to report this. CL told me that this was untrue and that AL did it to get even with her for kicking him out. I believe her.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11163409#post11163409

I don't think it was January. I think it was July. I don't know why I typed January instead of July. Could have been autocorrect if I was on phone????? or because of how upset I was when I first came to this board maybe just typed wrong month. Not trying to make excuses.

CL told me that the ex was more than 12 weeks behind on child support. I have no way to confirm that except the court documents do say less than 12 weeks. Of course those same court documents appear to say the children were the ones that took the hair follicle test and that they appeared on Oct 17th in court. Too many mistakes on them for me to agree that CL lied about the more than 12 week part, could be another mistake in the court documents. Doesn't matter anyway in the big scheme of this case. Let's just agree that the ex was behind on child support. That much we can confirm. I know he was behind on the cheer he was to pay too. Again, that is really not part of this case and does not really matter. Dad appears to be a caring parent. Enough said.

AL did call the ex because he was mad about her kicking him out. I can't verify this with anything in writing only CL word at the time it happened. She was upset that AL had used her phone to call the ex to extort money.

No I did not know she was getting child support on son still until she told me during the custody issue.

They have had a long history of custody battles. It is not uncommon for one parent to say things in custody filings about the other to get the upper hand. That does not make either parent bad but attorneys use anything their clients tell them to get the upper hand. Period.

AL posted on his FB July 19 (Saturday) that he got a job with Argos this week and would start on Monday (July 21). *I have seen some comments that he got fired on July 24th, others saying he only worked there a few weeks...

OK Here NJ states CL found out from PO and other family members about the felony stuff. She also say this is the first time CL kicked him out

She found out later from his probation officer how many times he had been convicted. She also finally talked to another family member of AL who lives out of state and found out more. This was when she kicked him out the first time. The for foolish reasons let him move back in.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11161004#post11161004

^^ says that when CL found out from the PO, that was the First time she kicked him out. When was the other times she kicked him out?

AL moved in with TM when CL kicked him out the last time they were separated
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11157772#post11157772

She did find out after they were married about his felony past because his parole officer told her. She kicked him out but allowed him back recently when he got the job at the concrete plant. When he was fired she tried to kick him back out but he would not leave.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11157790#post11157790

That was the story she told me about how she found out what all he had been convicted of. From what CL told me AL led her to believe it was some petty shoplifting or other petty theft charges. She did not know the extent of his felony convictions until after they were married.

NJ,
When did AL and CL meet/start dating whatever prior to them filing for a marriage lic March 12th.

You mention multiple time of the first time she kicked him out, the last time so forth. Do you know approx. how many times and/or when? Thanks in advance

I understand and it is evident to anyone reading the paperwork that is why Dad filed for custody of HL . My point I guess is that just because CL said something to believing friends does not make it 100% facts. So if she would lie or not tell the complete truth on something like that, what makes me think she would be fully truthful on everything else. Did she tell her friends that Dad was still paying the full CS even tho son not living with her? Or did she just lead them to believe he was YEARS behind and that the Wage assignment was going to be MORE out of the EX income??? LOL and it truly is right there in the court docs that the friend even said go look at. I commend someone for standing by a friend or family member. But at some point you have to question some things .. questioning doesn't make you not a friend. Especially if you really want the truth. JMHO. And for the record I see Dad doing nothing but caring for his kiddos as he should. And you can do that with without being ugly. And it appears he is doing that.

I question a lot of things. I am here for the truth. But as you pointed out, I could have misunderstood things myself that she said. It's not like I wrote them down or took notes for later reference.

I do think the ex is a good dad. I also think exes fight and when custody comes into play maybe they don't fight fair. Human nature. Doesn't make anyone bad. I 100% believe the dad loves his kids but so does CL. That is not for us to judge and the dad is not charged with anything so not sure why he keeps getting brought up? Regardless if he never paid child support is not our business. Not trying to be snarky but I'm sure he would prefer not to be talked about here.

I'm an adult. I know that it is possible that CL has lied to me. That is why I am here trying to figure things out. To date nothing here is anything except rumors and speculation. I've not seen anything that would make me think she is a kidnapper or murderer.

Did she make bad choices? Yes. I told her this in person when she made them.

Everyone here who has not made bad choices in life raise your hand. That's what I thought. No hands are raised! We all stumble in life. Bad choices in men does not make you a killer.

I understand and it is evident to anyone reading the paperwork that is why Dad filed for custody of HL . My point I guess is that just because CL said something to believing friends does not make it 100% facts. So if she would lie or not tell the complete truth on something like that, what makes me think she would be fully truthful on everything else. Did she tell her friends that Dad was still paying the full CS even tho son not living with her? Or did she just lead them to believe he was YEARS behind and that the Wage assignment was going to be MORE out of the EX income??? LOL and it truly is right there in the court docs that the friend even said go look at. I commend someone for standing by a friend or family member. But at some point you have to question some things .. questioning doesn't make you not a friend. Especially if you really want the truth. JMHO. And for the record I see Dad doing nothing but caring for his kiddos as he should. And you can do that with without being ugly. And it appears he is doing that.

And to clarify one more thing. I told her the daughter was better off with the dad and encouraged her to leave her where she was until the trial was over. This was before CL was charged.

I don't think this is a true timeline: So iirc HL was staying with a friend on Thur nite, so not sure if that same friend that went to school.. not that it matters... NJ stated in at least 2 posts that AL called her re hospital. I would love to know what that convo consisted of ;)
By ALL account the last statement is not true. CL wasn't held overnight being questioned.

Start of CL time line:

Thur @ clinicals and got home at (if I remember correctly) 10 p.m.
Friday was her carpool day. She took her daughter and another friend's child to school by 8 a.m.
Friday evening TP incident happened around 9 p.m. (CL and AL were at CL's house). She left sometime after that fact.
Friday evening (unsure of time) until Sunday afternoon stayed with a friend (ex boyfriend) to get away from AL who would not leave her house. Ex boyfriend was questioned by LE and ex boyfriend was furious that her staying with him got him involved.
Sunday 10 a.m. she was called about AL's wreck and proceeded to the the hospital where she was met by LE.
Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11163662#post11163662

She was taken in on Sunday and questioned for over 8 hours. Then again on Monday when she was charged she was kept and questioned over 8 hours. Both days is what she told me unless I'm very confused.

NJ,
When did AL and CL meet/start dating whatever prior to them filing for a marriage lic March 12th.

You mention multiple time of the first time she kicked him out, the last time so forth. Do you know approx. how many times and/or when? Thanks in advance

I think they started dating shortly before they married. He was there and then all of a sudden they were married. She kicked him out several times. I would say maybe two. I know he went to live with his friend T for a few months this summer but then she let him back in. She was trying to get him out of the house when all this happened but he refused to leave. At the time she was waiting until she had the $165 to file for divorce and then she was going to get him removed from house.

If the list was LONG of things they removed from CL home, no telling what other stuff of BC was there .. the more I re read, the more curious I get :scared: Interesting the didn't or haven't carried over the Robbery charge over with AL's formal charges. They haven't dropped CL Theft by Receiving. We just ASSUME that its just BC phone. Could be other items also. JMHO

I think they started dating shortly before they married. He was there and then all of a sudden they were married. She kicked him out several times. I would say maybe two. I know he went to live with his friend T for a few months this summer but then she let him back in. She was trying to get him out of the house when all this happened but he refused to leave. At the time she was waiting until she had the $165 to file for divorce and then she was going to get him removed from house.

So how is this time line..

March ..
March 12 got marriage lic
April 2 the stunt man video (by the way I think CL was video and a male was driving.. at end of video shows shoes that look like girls shoes, & not driving)
April 20 married

SO some where here PO and CL visit **

May.. AL contacts TL trying to get $
May-**is this when AL moved in with TM for couple months?

July 19 AL posts he got job/July 20 AL posts pic of AL & CL at Waffle House/ July 21 AL first day at Argos

Aug CL starts Fall semester *when did she do her summer classes? Was AL living with CL when she went to the summer courses?

Sept 25 BC abducted/ CL & AL fight
Sept 26 Toilet Paper incident/ CL & AL fight... supposedly CL leaves

Sept 27 ???

Sept 28 AL crash, Their home searched

Sept 29 9:43 am LEO sent to area of sighting of AL
10 AL Arrested
10 CL is Arrested at her home and taken to PD and daughter taken and LEO check her phone while she waits for Aunt to pick her up

The judge's response to AL not wanting to be examined to me says he won't have to be. This is contrary to the THV11 news story that was posted last night. I cannot find that now.

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF PULASKI COUNTY, ARKANSAS
Criminal Division
4th Division
STATE OF ARKANSAS PLAINTIFF
VS. Case No. 60CR-2014-3928
ARRON LEWIS DEFENDANT
ORDER TO WITHDRAW ACT III ORDERS
On this date, upon the motion of the Defendant, by and through attorney, James E.
Hensley, Jr., the Court hereby hold:
1. On December 4, 2013, the Court, upon motion of defense counsel, entered an
Order for Fitness to Proceed Examination of Defendant and an Order for Criminal
Responsibility Examination of Defendant.
2. The Defendant does not desire such an exam and requests the Court dismiss the
Orders.
3. The Order for Fitness to Proceed Examination of Defendant and the Order for
Criminal Responsibility Examination of Defendant are hereby dismissed and the Defendant will
proceed without Act III options.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
2014-Dec-10 09:28:38
60CR-14-3928
C06D04 : 2 Pages
Arkansas Judiciary
Case Title: STATE V AARON M LEWIS
Case Number: 60CR-14-3928
Type: ORDER MENTAL EXAMINATION
So Ordered
Honorable Herbert T Wright
Electronically signed by HTWRIGHT on 2014-12-10 09:28:59 page 2 of 2

The judges response to AL not wanting to be examined to me says he won't have to be. This is contrary to the THV11 news story that was posted last night. I cannot find that now.

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF PULASKI COUNTY, ARKANSAS
Criminal Division
4th Division
STATE OF ARKANSAS PLAINTIFF
VS. Case No. 60CR-2014-3928
ARRON LEWIS DEFENDANT
ORDER TO WITHDRAW ACT III ORDERS
On this date, upon the motion of the Defendant, by and through attorney, James E.
Hensley, Jr., the Court hereby hold:
1. On December 4, 2013, the Court, upon motion of defense counsel, entered an
Order for Fitness to Proceed Examination of Defendant and an Order for Criminal
Responsibility Examination of Defendant.
2. The Defendant does not desire such an exam and requests the Court dismiss the
Orders.
3. The Order for Fitness to Proceed Examination of Defendant and the Order for
Criminal Responsibility Examination of Defendant are hereby dismissed and the Defendant will
proceed without Act III options.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
2014-Dec-10 09:28:38
60CR-14-3928
C06D04 : 2 Pages
Arkansas Judiciary
Case Title: STATE V AARON M LEWIS
Case Number: 60CR-14-3928
Type: ORDER MENTAL EXAMINATION
So Ordered
Honorable Herbert T Wright
Electronically signed by HTWRIGHT on 2014-12-10 09:28:59 page 2 of 2

Further confirms my point that you can't trust everything you read or hear. Media want to be first to report the story. They need to take time to fact check.

She was taken in on Sunday and questioned for over 8 hours. Then again on Monday when she was charged she was kept and questioned over 8 hours. Both days is what she told me unless I'm very confused.

So Sorry, I am really trying to understand. So far I am reading:

(1) Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned

(2) You have also stated that CL, on her own went to the PD aft leaving the hospital and you think this when she voluntarily gave her ph & password

(3) NOW, you think she was TAKEN in on Sunday and questioned for 8 hours and Then again on Monday when charged, kept for 8 hrs

*I can totally get them questioning her 8 hrs on Sunday and also on Monday when she was arrested. But don't understand all the different versions.
Where did CL stay/sleep on Sunday night? sorry if I missed that. I know you said she was in/out of house that week.
When did CL pick up her daughter from friends house? Sunday night or Monday morning? From Butler and I believe you, daughter was with CL when she was arrested on Monday morning. Dtr was with her at PD and LEO looked at her phone.

I question a lot of things. I am here for the truth. But as you pointed out, I could have misunderstood things myself that she said. It's not like I wrote them down or took notes for later reference.

I do think the ex is a good dad. I also think exes fight and when custody comes into play maybe they don't fight fair. Human nature. Doesn't make anyone bad. I 100% believe the dad loves his kids but so does CL. That is not for us to judge and the dad is not charged with anything so not sure why he keeps getting brought up? Regardless if he never paid child support is not our business. Not trying to be snarky but I'm sure he would prefer not to be talked about here.

I'm an adult. I know that it is possible that CL has lied to me. That is why I am here trying to figure things out. To date nothing here is anything except rumors and speculation. I've not seen anything that would make me think she is a kidnapper or murderer.

Did she make bad choices? Yes. I told her this in person when she made them.

Everyone here who has not made bad choices in life raise your hand. That's what I thought. No hands are raised! We all stumble in life. Bad choices in men does not make you a killer.
But we aren't talking here about who hasn't made bad choices. Yes we all have. But here We are here talking about A Husband and HIS Wife who are Both Equally charged with Capital Murder and the Kidnapping of Beverly Lyn Carter. That's the difference.

And I respectfully disagree, I have read of MANY cases where Bad choices in men /and women does make them killers or been killed because of it.

ETA: And not everything here is Rumor / Speculation. Fact: Crystal Hope Lowery has been charged with Capital Murder and Kidnapping. JMO and I appreciate you speaking from an Insider viewpoint, but some of it is flip flopping. I respect you if your changing your view but don't say it one way then get upset and say you said it another.

Also, you state your feelings on the Dad, and state you don't know why he keeps getting brought up. You, NJ are the one who stated :
"The recent custody fight is a long going issue with her and her ex, like so many cases we see with divorce involving children. The ex is actually years behind on child support so has a reason for wanting to get custody. You can verify this at pulaski county clerk website and see for yourself the recent wage garnishment shortly that was filed shortly before BC was murdered. I do not for one minute believe TL thinks CL does drugs or is a prostitute. He used that in a moment of weakness to gain an advantage in the custody battle. The ex was called by AL after CL kicked him out. AL tried to extort money out of the ex to the tune of $5000.00 for information that CL was a prostitute. This happened in Jan 2014. A sensible person would wonder why the ex waited so long to file again for custody if he believed any of the drug or prostitute lies? Could it be because CL had a new wage assignment sent to his job in Sept 2014 shortly before his Oct 2014 filing for custody? Her daughter was being returned to her by the court but then she was arrested"

Its very evident that what you stated is something you heard from CL, and is proven not to be the truth as far as why he filed for Emer Custody. And it is also proven to be not true that TL used AL calling as you put it "He used that in a moment of weakness to gain an advantage in the custody battle." If TL had done what YOU stated, we would have seen something listed on the court docket for some time this year prior to his daughters stepdad getting arrested for Murder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy