GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the story is changing but maybe nobody has posted where she was arrested at on Monday before. I have said all along that she was questioned on Sunday directly after she left hospital. I have also said she was arrested on Monday and questioned again. I only posted about the ATM machine today in response to you stating she was arrested at her home on Monday. I was trying to clarify. I have always said she gave them her phone and password. I've always thought AL called her to come to the hospital. That is still my thought but I admit I could be mistaken on this part. What has changed? As far as the new phone? What does that matter? I have always said her phone was taken on Sunday. Her number did not change. Just the phone she was using and it may have been Monday before she got a new phone. It is a minute detail.

AND I'm not the one accused here so why are you questioning me like I'm here to lie? I'm NOT!

Its the first time I have heard or rather remember you saying she went back to the PD after going to the house to get clothes/they were waiting on search warrant. Also its first time I have read that she had access to another phone (no matter what number). To me that matters and I sure LEO would agree that it would matter because she had access to contact AL and he to her if he so wished to contact her.

I know very well you aren't the one accused. But you are here as someone who supposedly knows things. I find it fair to ask questions. If I told you my hair was blue. You have the option of believing or not. You also have the option of asking me questions trying to figure out if it makes sense. You may never know if my hair is blue, or we may never know if what CL told you and your telling us is true. To me its just speculation on some things. You telling us in good faith, I believe. But she very well could have lied to you. That is the part I personally question. I just hate it if you get hurt.

Anytime I've gotten a different phone it has taken me up to 2 days to get the same number ported into my new phone. Wonder how she got it done so quickly? I just got another phone in November and it was later the next day before it worked. I have straight talk. Maybe they just take longer. IDK

I had never read she was arrested at an ATM drive thru on Monday, but could've missed it. She was arrested at 10 a.m. and the daughter was with her? Wonder why the daughter was not in school?
I do find it kind of suspicious she was at an ATM while AL was waiting around near a bus stop about the same time. Maybe he was waiting on money? Then, bam! They're both arrested about the same time in different locations. I wonder how far apart their locations were that Monday a.m.?

It is my understanding CL & Ex had decided to move daughter to ex's during this time..

The distance from the ATM to where AL was arrested is about a 30 minute drive or so

Anytime I've gotten a different phone it has taken me up to 2 days to get the same number ported into my new phone. Wonder how she got it done so quickly? I just got another phone in November and it was later the next day before it worked. I have straight talk. Maybe they just take longer. IDK

This didn't make sense to me either. At first, I thought she must have gone to Walmart and bought a prepay phone to use for emergency. It comes with a new phone number and a SIM card.

You need a SIM card in a flip phone for sure. Idk what kind of smart phone she had but surely did not take the SIM card when giving it to LE.

Would make more sense to get a temporary number while they have it. Especially since they took it Sunday and by Sunday night she had another phone activated.

Confused.

Some time ( do not know time) on Sunday CL called (?) ex ,lying to him about her knowledge of the crime..

CL spoke to her ex sometime Sunday evening and told him that she knew nothing about BC and that she hadn't seen AL in a few days and that she was completely shocked by all of this.

Dadgummit, beaglebrd...now I have to go to the computer to view it. LOL On my way!

I had never read she was arrested at an ATM drive thru on Monday, but could've missed it. She was arrested at 10 a.m. and the daughter was with her? Wonder why the daughter was not in school?
I do find it kind of suspicious she was at an ATM while AL was waiting around near a bus stop about the same time. Maybe he was waiting on money? Then, bam! They're both arrested about the same time in different locations. I wonder how far apart their locations were that Monday a.m.?

The daughter was with her because she was taking the daughter to meet with the step mom. The parents had agreed Sunday night that the daughter should go to dads house for a week or so to get away from the drama.

I have sprint and I can transfer my number to a different phone online and it takes about 5 minutes.

AL doesn't seem to bright when it comes to committing crimes and not getting caught. But I think he has spent enough time in the system to know how to play it. I think the prison and also the judge during this trial need to make sure everything is by the book. He done won one law suit. I predict this trial for AL will go like JA with motion after motion and delay after delay. Hopefully not as long as JA though..

This didn't make sense to me either. At first, I thought she must have gone to Walmart and bought a prepay phone to use for emergency. It comes with a new phone number and a SIM card.

You need a SIM card in a flip phone for sure. Idk what kind of smart phone she had but surely did not take the SIM card when giving it to LE.

Would make more sense to get a temporary number while they have it. Especially since they took it Sunday and by Sunday night she had another phone activated.

Confused.

Not all flip phones. Though I did think one of the VI's posted she used Straight Talk, which I know nothing about. But we have a Verizon family plan. My mom is 78 and prefers a flip phone. It has no SIM card. Hers broke last month and I bought her a new one just like it, since that is what she was used to. They transferred her phones from one to the other through the computer. But that is Verizon only that I can say that for.

Online dating sites. I say travel very slowly and use caution. I know someone that met and married a guy she met on Christian Mingle. He turned out to be a big phony and loser. He was looking for someone to support his butt along with controlling and manipulative. He came across as her prince charming until she married him. What she thought she was getting and what she got were like daylight and dark.He treated her like a princess until she said I do. 4 days later he was going psycho, going through her phone all kinds of stunts.
True, but this can happen with anyone you meet. Not just online. Crazy people are everywhere. You just have to be smart and be careful. Of course, I am biased as many of my friends met on eharmony and are very happy. I know that is not the case for all.

AL's letter.
ETA: Letter is rotated, but it doesn't post the pic as being rotated. Grrr. Read sideways I guess. [emoji21]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418315894097.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418315894097.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418315962343.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418315962343.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 22
He is definitely going to drag this out for all it's worth. I'm guessing his attorney, the one he is trying to fire, will be just fine with it. I know the Arias attorney's have tried unsuccessfully to get off of her case. AL won that $59,000 lawsuit he filed himself. I guess he thinks he's a lawyer. Reminds me of a couple of lines from the movie, The Deliverance; one guy: Does anyone know the law? Other guy: I was on a jury once, but it wasn't for a murder.

One mo' try....
ETA: grrrr...still sideways. Sorry folks, technical difficulties!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418317016439.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418317016439.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 82
AL never ceases to amaze me. Thanks, beaglebrd for the link. You're on it, girl!! ;)
I tell ya, this guy can try to work any system there is! I think he is way more intelligent than we've given him credit...intellectually, but no "common sense".

Hmm Talking about rumors: Correct me if I am reading wrong. 1st, NJ reports it, then 2, she posts its a rumor she read here???

Nov 5, 2014 @5:01pm
NJ

2 things to report:

Friend who has connections with LE has been told "off the record" that the connection that got the warrant for arrest for CM of CL is her phone. Apparently the call to make the appointment was made with her phone Did he use her phone, did she make the appointment, or something else? Don't know. Anyone ever hear if it was a female or male that made the appointment? I do not have first hand knowledge of this or any way to verify this information. Reporting what I am told. This is second hand information. I have no reason to doubt the friend but no way to verify.

Same friend reports that neighbors say a hatchet and metal pipe was removed from CL's house the second time it was searched after her arrest. Could this mean that BC was hit with something to cause death? Don't know.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-5-ARREST&p=11172016#post11172016

Nov 9, 2014 3:32pm
NJ
There is also the rumor I read here or on another site where someone claimed her phone was used to call and make the appointment. That would probably be enough to get her arrested.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-5-ARREST&p=11183500#post11183500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy