GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone remember right off hand the reason given for revoking Al's parole??

not guesses but the reason they used that .. thanks

I'm trying to keep up but all these associated guys with first initial T are getting mixed up in my head.

Is the guy that NJ says CL spent the weekend with also the guy AL mentioned in his TV interview from jail? And that he is CL's "ex" (boyfriend, I guess?)

Did someone say AL moved in with that same guy when CL kicked him out?

does anyone remember right off hand the reason given for revoking Al's parole??

not guesses but the reason they used that .. thanks
On my phone but try googling this info to download the parole revocation. I can't view from my phone, but my guess is his parole was revoked because he broke probation. He was a felon in possession of firearms would be 1 reason.
PDF]Exhibit B 10-6-14 Minutes.pdf - Arkansas General Assembly
www.arkleg.state.ar.us/.../Exhibit B%...
Oct 6, 2014 - accused, parolee Arron Lewis. ... Chairman; Arkansas Department of Correction —Security (1982), ...

I'm trying to keep up but all these associated guys with first initial T are getting mixed up in my head.

Is the guy that NJ says CL spent the weekend with also the guy AL mentioned in his TV interview from jail? And that he is CL's "ex" (boyfriend, I guess?)

CLs ex husband is TL. TM is ALs friend, he said was the codefendant. Too my knowledge, the name or initials of CLs ex boyfriend she stayed with has never been mentioned. Only two T names that I know of.

CLs home was searched on Sunday afternoon /evening and CL was arrested for the phone the next day, Monday around 1000 am.

How did the ex-husband originally hear what was going on regarding AL being a suspect? I'm trying to get this all straight in my mind.

Did CL's daughter spend Thursday night at her friend's house? (Seems like I recall that.) I wonder why CL would get up and do car pool the next morning?

How did the ex-husband originally hear what was going on regarding AL being a suspect? I'm trying to get this all straight in my mind.

The daughter heard about it Sunday early afternoon... I don't know if it was from friends or the news or what. She tried to call her mom and got no answer (I'm assuming mom was at the police station at that time) then she called her dad and told him about ALs accident and being a person of interest ect. Poor daughter... That Sunday afternoon the rumor mill was blowing up and kids were texting her and messaging her crazy stuff. Thus the decision made Sunday night for daughter to go to dads for a week or so. She didn't want to go to school with all the drama.

I just noticed something:
This is orig filing in Pul Cty District Court
Case ID: PCS-14-6963 - STATE V ARRON M LEWIS
Filing Date: Sunday , September 28th, 2014
Court: 60 - PULASKI
Type: WO - COUNTY ARREST WARRANT

Violation: 1 Citation#: Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
5-11-102 KIDNAPPING; FY Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Violation: 2 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
5-10-101 CAPITAL MURDER; FY Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Violation: 3 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
5-12-102 ROBBERY; FB Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Violation: 4 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
5-73-103 POSSESS FIREARMS BY CERTAIN PERSONS; MA Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Violation: 5 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
5-73-103 POSSESS FIREARMS BY CERTAIN PERSONS; FD Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Violation: 6 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
5-73-103 POSSESS FIREARMS BY CERTAIN PERSONS; FD Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Violation: 7 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY

* the Robbery shows to have been bound over to Circuit Court, but AL wasn't charged in the Formal Charges (unless its tied into to the Cap Murder?)
*count 4 of possession of firearm is listed as a Class A Misdemeanor
*counts 5,6,7 are all listed as Class D Felony
** wonder what count 4 firearm is??

Violation: 2 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
Violation: 3 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
Violation: 4 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
5-73-103 POSSESS FIREARMS BY CERTAIN PERSONS; MA Disp:01-DEC-14 BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT COURT
Violation: 5 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
Violation: 6 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY
Violation: 7 Citation#: 14-22015 Age at Violation: 33 Plea: 30-SEP-14 NOT GUILTY

* the Robbery shows to have been bound over to Circuit Court, but AL wasn't charged in the Formal Charges (unless its tied into to the Cap Murder?)

I think we were told that was the taser.

There were 4 guns found hidden in an air conditioning duct in the house. I'm assuming that's the four charges.

Which is interesting... They find 4 guns and automatically assign ownership to AL. They find BCs phone and assign ownership to CL. I'm just saying... What if the guns were CLs (not that I think that) but I've never heard of a law saying that a felons spouse can't own weapons.

They moved very quickly to revoke Al's parole and get him moved to the state pen--- usually they wait in county jail some time before being moved( yes I know this for fact) ...I suspect LE knew they were going to arrest Cl soon and did not want CL & AL in same jail..

There were 4 guns found hidden in an air conditioning duct in the house. I'm assuming that's the four charges.

Which is interesting... They find 4 guns and automatically assign ownership to AL. They find BCs phone and assign ownership to CL. I'm just saying... What if the guns were CLs (not that I think that) but I've never heard of a law saying that a felons spouse can't own weapons.

Pretty sure it was posted that CL told cops or friends that she bought the guns for AL.

I am still old school=-- flip phone with sims card- lost phone means a trip to phone company for new sims card..

so CL would have shut off access to the phone she gave to Le?? what would they be able to see without service on the phone??

From watching the George Zimmerman trial, and what they got from Trayvon Martin phone.. I would say prob could get a lot. Smart phones are little computers. They have gadgets that pulled stuff from TM phone that were hidden files. Matter of fact the Main IT guy got fired (sleezy Pros) but they were withholding evidence from the Def. But the point is they got tons of stuff from TM phone. And I would be concerned if I were CL of pulling service from that phone LE had to the other. Makes it look shady on her whether she was or not. JMHO AND they could still get her info. If she voluntarily turned the phone over, would they need a search warrant to get the info from it? I wouldn't think so but not sure how that works. Also wonder about the flip phone, since she had it afterward, I would think they have it too.

They moved very quickly to revoke Al's parole and get him moved to the state pen--- usually they wait in county jail some time before being moved( yes I know this for fact) ...I suspect LE knew they were going to arrest Cl soon and did not want CL & AL in same jail..

Also, he did that TV interview.

We don't know (or I don't remember seeing) who NJ said, only an Ex BF is who CL spent weekend with
TM is the guy Arron mentioned as co-defendant
TL is Crystals Ex husband tho he goes by another name real life I believe ;)
And yes NJ:
AL moved in with TM when CL kicked him out the last time they were separated
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11157772#post11157772

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop