GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 4 guns found hidden in an air conditioning duct in the house. I'm assuming that's the four charges.

Which is interesting... They find 4 guns and automatically assign ownership to AL. They find BCs phone and assign ownership to CL. I'm just saying... What if the guns were CLs (not that I think that) but I've never heard of a law saying that a felons spouse can't own weapons.

I may be wrong, but its always been my understanding, that there can not be a firearm in a home of a felon. No matter whose it is. I was just curious as to why one was a Mis and the other 3 were Felony. The fact they were hidden, is a big flag. JMHO. ALso they may have fingerprinted them? But I think it has to do with AL being a Felon.
Here is the law he broke http://law.justia.com/codes/arkansas/2010/title-5/subtitle-6/chapter-73/subchapter-1/5-73-103
and they are going for Habitual Offender on AL http://law.justia.com/codes/arkansas/2010/title-5/subtitle-1/chapter-4/subchapter-5/5-4-501

We don't know (or I don't remember seeing) who NJ said, only an Ex BF is who CL spent weekend with
TM is the guy Arron mentioned as co-defendant
TL is Crystals Ex husband tho he goes by another name real life I believe ;)
And yes NJ:
AL moved in with TM when CL kicked him out the last time they were separated
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11157772#post11157772
TL is the ex-husband's legal name initials... But he goes by his middle name. For a while y'all had me confused like "who the he11 is TL?"

They moved very quickly to revoke Al's parole and get him moved to the state pen--- usually they wait in county jail some time before being moved( yes I know this for fact) ...I suspect LE knew they were going to arrest Cl soon and did not want CL & AL in same jail..

I wouldn't doubt they got his parole revoked fast and back in prison, one reason it was a very hot issue that he didn't serve much time at all and right at a year he already charged with Kidnapping and they found the guns. I wouldn't doubt that was a CYA.

I may be wrong, but its always been my understanding, that there can not be a firearm in a home of a felon. No matter whose it is. I was just curious as to why one was a Mis and the other 3 were Felony. The fact they were hidden, is a big flag. JMHO. ALso they may have fingerprinted them? But I think it has to do with AL being a Felon.
Here is the law he broke http://law.justia.com/codes/arkansas/2010/title-5/subtitle-6/chapter-73/subchapter-1/5-73-103
and they are going for Habitual Offender on AL http://law.justia.com/codes/arkansas/2010/title-5/subtitle-1/chapter-4/subchapter-5/5-4-501

I can tell you 1st hand about what a habitual criminal gets, which is supposed to be a longer jail sentence--- NOTTHING-- the person I know chargeD and convicted as habitual plus his other charges plus breaking parole served less than 200 days which was about 1/4 his sentence --- 1/4 is normally what they serve..

Further confirms my point that you can't trust everything you read or hear. Media want to be first to report the story. They need to take time to fact check.

Channel 11 story was on Dec 4 and they said they got their info from ALs lawyer.... Now AL claims his lawyer lied about something and he wants him fired. Could be as simple as that. In any case, it's not channel 11s fault in this one since this judge order posted above was 6 days after the channel 11 article
appeared on Dec 4 so Hemsley had said the previous week that AL would have to take the evaluation.

There were 4 guns found hidden in an air conditioning duct in the house. I'm assuming that's the four charges.

Which is interesting... They find 4 guns and automatically assign ownership to AL. They find BCs phone and assign ownership to CL. I'm just saying... What if the guns were CLs (not that I think that) but I've never heard of a law saying that a felons spouse can't own weapons.

Just curious, how do we know they are assigning ownership to him? To be in possession, doesn't neccessarily mean to own. For this charge, it can mean owned or even possessed. Possessed can me two people. And you don't have to be holding something to possess it. Example, I have all the Christmas presents in my possession. But, they are all in my closet. They are just in my control. Since he is a felon, he can't have access to it. She wasn't a felon, so she could have got these. I don't know the gun laws in Your state. Thoughts?

Well Arron Lewis know his wife filed for ♫♫ D.I.V.O.R.C.E ♫♫

LOL WOW!!!
Defendants Response:
1. Def disputes the separation date of Aug 27, 2014

2. the Def disputes significances of Plaintiffs statement of the Def being incarcerated and charged with Capital Murder, as the Plaintiff is under sam circumstances

3. Def disputes whether Plaintiff knew of the Def criminal history

4. The Def disputes Plaintiffs entitlement to divorce on the grounds of indignities as none are proven. Aside from moot circumstances the Plaintiff may be preg.

5.The Def and Plaintiff have marital property, including but not limited to Household furniture, electronics, appliances, vehicles etc. No separation of material property has been resolved or agreed upon

6. Def and Plaintiff have a bank account at Simmons First National Bank that is not resolved.

7. The parties have 2 canines , ownership unresolved.

8. The parties have mutual debt unresolved
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=XY6V700WB454918816BULXCGA1N4UV

Then he wrote a letter: Dated 12/8/2014 filed 12/10/2014
please find the enclosed Response, order to transport and certificate of service
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=BCD56WG12PPO0FHHOAN3J2TUZ6IKWI

Well Arron Lewis know his wife filed for ♫♫ D.I.V.O.R.C.E ♫♫

LOL WOW!!!
Defendants Response:
1. Def disputes the separation date of Aug 27, 2014

2. the Def disputes significances of Plaintiffs statement of the Def being incarcerated and charged with Capital Murder, as the Plaintiff is under sam circumstances

3. Def disputes whether Plaintiff knew of the Def criminal history

4. The Def disputes Plaintiffs entitlement to divorce on the grounds of indignities as none are proven. Aside from moot circumstances the Plaintiff may be preg.

5.The Def and Plaintiff have marital property, including but not limited to Household furniture, electronics, appliances, vehicles etc. No separation of material property has been resolved or agreed upon

6. Def and Plaintiff have a bank account at Simmons First National Bank that is not resolved.

7. The parties have 2 canines , ownership unresolved.

8. The parties have mutual debt unresolved
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=XY6V700WB454918816BULXCGA1N4UV

Then he wrote a letter: Dated 12/8/2014 filed 12/10/2014
please find the enclosed Response, order to transport and certificate of service
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=BCD56WG12PPO0FHHOAN3J2TUZ6IKWI

PREGNANT!?!?!?! Whoa....Is that what #4 is saying or am I jumping to conclusions!! Lol. Preg??

Just curious, how do we know they are assigning ownership to him? To be in possession, doesn't neccessarily mean to own. For this charge, it can mean owned or even possessed. Possessed can me two people. And you don't have to be holding something to possess it. Example, I have all the Christmas presents in my possession. But, they are all in my closet. They are just in my control. Since he is a felon, he can't have access to it. She wasn't a felon, so she could have got these. I don't know the gun laws in Your state. Thoughts?
I know a man that use to hunt. He got some kind of felony, don't know why, but I know he cant have his guns that supposedly are his sons, but they had to remove them for the home. That's all I know. But he is who has the charge.

PREGNANT!?!?!?! Whoa....Is that what #4 is saying or am I jumping to conclusions!! Lol. Preg??

That's what he wrote :) I was typing and in a hurry gotta go pick up a grandbaby.. But whats funny, he made some pretty good points hahaha

I know a man that use to hunt. He got some kind of felony, don't know why, but I know he cant have his guns that supposedly are his sons, but they had to remove them for the home. That's all I know. But he is who has the charge.

Right, he would be charged, but doesn't mean he is the owner. I wonder how these guns came into the house. How could he have purchased them? Had to be her? Right?

I was just making a comment... Just ignore me when I start talking about things I know nothing about.

I do believe the divorce can not continue to move forward until custody issue is resolved over the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop