GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't ask to be represented by another attorney, just requests attorney to be removed. He signed the letter Arron M. Lewis, ProSe.
Do you think he wants to represent himself??? [emoji33]

He doesn't ask to be represented by another attorney, just requests attorney to be removed. He signed the letter Arron M. Lewis, ProSe.
Do you think he wants to represent himself??? [emoji33]

I was thinking the same thing--- also I get the feeling he is offended by the not guilty by insanity plea ...afterall he is a smart criminal (he thinks)

Hmm Talking about rumors: Correct me if I am reading wrong. 1st, NJ reports it, then 2, she posts its a rumor she read here???

Nov 5, 2014 @5:01pm
NJ

2 things to report:

Friend who has connections with LE has been told "off the record" that the connection that got the warrant for arrest for CM of CL is her phone. Apparently the call to make the appointment was made with her phone Did he use her phone, did she make the appointment, or something else? Don't know. Anyone ever hear if it was a female or male that made the appointment? I do not have first hand knowledge of this or any way to verify this information. Reporting what I am told. This is second hand information. I have no reason to doubt the friend but no way to verify.

Same friend reports that neighbors say a hatchet and metal pipe was removed from CL's house the second time it was searched after her arrest. Could this mean that BC was hit with something to cause death? Don't know.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-5-ARREST&p=11172016#post11172016

Nov 9, 2014 3:32pm
NJ
There is also the rumor I read here or on another site where someone claimed her phone was used to call and make the appointment. That would probably be enough to get her arrested.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-5-ARREST&p=11183500#post11183500

I, personally have heard so much that I forget where I heard it or if I read it...
I'm guessing that was the reason for her 2nd post. She even stated she couldn't remember where she got the info. If it's not verified with a link... It's so hard to keep up with telephone. I'm guilty of this myself as you all know.

But NJ may have another reason. Not trying to speak for her.

There is absolutely nothing cute, charming, or endearing about Arron Lewis. He's a serial cheater who's not particularly good looking. He is not intelligent, educated, or financially secure. He's an ex-con, deadbeat dad, unemployed looser. Not to mention selfish, immature, and ridiculously whiney! He's nothing more than a manipulative leech who is completely self serving.

He must be phenomenal in the sack!

There is absolutely no other rational explanation for how he's been able to get this far in life... by finding women to leech off of.

Don't hate me because I said it... You were all thinking the same thing!!!

There is absolutely nothing cute, charming, or endearing about Arron Lewis. He's a serial cheater who's not particularly good looking. He is not intelligent, educated, or financially secure. He's an ex-con, deadbeat dad, unemployed looser. Not to mention selfish, immature, and ridiculously whiney! He's nothing more than a manipulative leech who is completely self serving.

There is absolutely no other rational explanation for how he's been able to get this far in life... by finding women to leech off of.

LOL LOL I said it outloud , am sure no one heard me tho.......... <giggle>

One mo' try....
ETA: grrrr...still sideways. Sorry folks, technical difficulties!

Oh My Goat --- I almost fell off the couch trying to read this sideways!! baaahaaa

Adding a warning to read with caution...... ;)

This crime and all it's aftermath is just so disturbing and unthinkable... You have to add a little humor in every once in a while or you'll go crazy.

I, personally have heard so much that I forget where I heard it or if I read it...
I'm guessing that was the reason for her 2nd post. She even stated she couldn't remember where she got the info. If it's not verified with a link... It's so hard to keep up with telephone. I'm guilty of this myself as you all know.

But NJ may have another reason. Not trying to speak for her.
I agree. I am re reading and have missed some. It just struck me funny that she REPORTED 2 things from a friend who had connections with someone in LEO, then few days later that there is a rumor she read her or on another site... Did she forget that SHE posted it?:gaah:

LOL, Butler!! Actually, no, I had never thought of AL being phenomenal in the sack, but makes sense. I have to admit I got a bad WBS (whole body shiver) at the thought of AL in the sack with anyone!

Oh My Goat --- I almost fell off the couch trying to read this sideways!! baaahaaa

Adding a warning to read with caution...... ;)
LOL. I'll try to fix it later. It shows the pic of the letter rotated on my phone (I downloaded, printed and took pics with my phone), but when it uploads on Tapatalk to here it comes out sideways! Lol

AL never ceases to amaze me. Thanks, beaglebrd for the link. You're on it, girl!! ;)
I tell ya, this guy can try to work any system there is! I think he is way more intelligent than we've given him credit...intellectually, but no "common sense".

How did you know I'm a girl? :thinking:

Anytime I've gotten a different phone it has taken me up to 2 days to get the same number ported into my new phone. Wonder how she got it done so quickly? I just got another phone in November and it was later the next day before it worked. I have straight talk. Maybe they just take longer. IDK

I lost my phone in Disney World. When I got home, I called Verizon. I had one of my old phones from when I got an upgrade and still had a half working one. They instantly turned that one on for me until my "new" phone that I had just ordered came in the mail. You can change service to any device you want. You just have to de-activate the one on the account and activate the one you have. I have had to do it a couple of times. Still remains that she was not left without a phone to contact Arron. She was in business, just like before they took the phone! My guess is she didn't think they would be able to get texts, as long as she was erasing them after they contacted, but she would be wrong. Things have changed.

How did you know I'm a girl? :thinking:
Oh, you know...just speculations, assumptions, rumors, theories, he said/she said's like are posted here. Bahaha
I have no clue if you're male or female, but guessed female.

I lost my phone in Disney World. When I got home, I called Verizon. I had one of my old phones from when I got an upgrade and still had a half working one. They instantly turned that one on for me until my "new" phone that I had just ordered came in the mail. You can change service to any device you want. You just have to de-activate the one on the account and activate the one you have. I have had to do it a couple of times. Still remains that she was not left without a phone to contact Arron. She was in business, just like before they took the phone! My guess is she didn't think they would be able to get texts, as long as she was erasing them after they contacted, but she would be wrong. Things have changed.
Very much so! SMART PHONE FORENSICS http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/22/technology/mobile/smartphone-forensics/

I just threw up in my mouth a little. :sick:

From what I've seen so far, his only redeeming quality is his handwriting.

I am still old school=-- flip phone with sims card- lost phone means a trip to phone company for new sims card..

so CL would have shut off access to the phone she gave to Le?? what would they be able to see without service on the phone??

I am still old school=-- flip phone with sims card- lost phone means a trip to phone company for new sims card..

so CL would have shut off access to the phone she gave to Le?? what would they be able to see without service on the phone??
They should be able to see anything that was stored. All it meant is that they couldn't make or receive calls on it.

Trying to remember the time frame of the spat between CL and that girl AL was trying to date? At one point CL said she turned off AL's phone so he could not talk to her anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109