GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sporks. It is like a spoon/fork combo. Can you tell I watch too much Dateline? Ha.

Well I got to wondering about that because those folks probably can turn just about anything into a weapon in prison. I was like- Wait a minute. what do they use? lol

Haaaaa!!! Exactly! My son is turning 6 next week. I am an only parent. If he doesn't show up in the bathroom while I am taking a bath (and usually he arrives with lots of other random items and toys that he thinks need to get in the bathtub with me), I jump out worried. Talk about torture, Arron! Get over it! I have not had a proper shower or bathroom break in 6 years! And let's not even talk about getting proper medical attention within a moment! Most of us have to tough it out at LEAST for a few days due to low finances or being busy or other responsibilities that have to come before it. You would be out in the free world if you did not kidnap and kill another human for no good reason at all. This is on YOU, buddy.

Yes poor Arron!! He's so mistreated because he didn't get free medical care when he demanded it from self inflicted injuries!! I feel so sorry for him. He obviously IS significantly superior to me. I'm so stupid that I actually go to work every day so that I can have health insurance that I pay about $350 a month for so that if I get in a single car accident I have to pay a $1000.00 deductible plus 20% of the total cost to go to the ER. Arron has the health care crisis figured out. Next time I have chest pain or fall and break my ankle I'm just going to run to my closet Walmart, shoplift something unsuccessful so I can get arrested, then demand to be taken to the emergency room. Either A) they take me and I get thousands of dollars in free medical care or B) they refuse to take and I sue and get thousands of dollars. So either way I'm getting thousands of dollars.

Yes I have underestimated this man all along. He's an effing genius!! He's so freaking smart he probably left BCs phone sitting out on purpose.

I need a drink!!

Yes poor Arron!! He's so mistreated because he didn't get free medical care when he demanded it from self inflicted injuries!! I feel so sorry for him. He obviously IS significantly superior to me. I'm so stupid that I actually go to work every day so that I can have health insurance that I pay about $350 a month for so that if I get in a single car accident I have to pay a $1000.00 deductible plus 20% of the total cost to go to the ER. Arron has the health care crisis figured out. Next time I have chest pain or fall and break my ankle I'm just going to run to my closet Walmart, shoplift something unsuccessful so I can get arrested, then demand to be taken to the emergency room. Either A) they take me and I get thousands of dollars in free medical care or B) they refuse to take and I sue and get thousands of dollars. So either way I'm getting thousands of dollars.

Yes I have underestimated this man all along. He's an effing genius!! He's so freaking smart he probably left BCs phone sitting out on purpose.

I need a drink!!

His plan works better than ObamaCare.

Stone me, lynch me, whatever. ..but I think prisoners have it way too good. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. [emoji53]
Now, I'm going to bed before I get on a rant about Obama and ObamaCare! Zzz

Sad part is when you are incarcerated some even end up getting free education and college. Others like my kids will spend the rest of their life paying off student loans.

One reason Ill never do anything to end up in jail. I can not poop with people watching me.

Police officers using excessive or deadly force is a very hot topic right now. Cops are just people at work... There's going to be a few bad apples that cross the line and that's an issue that needs to be addressed.

That being said... When I become "queen of the universe ruler of all" my first order of business will be to institute the following law:

If an individual is arrested for murder and/or sexual abuse of a child and said suspect is defiant, condescending, uncooperative, yells profanity at LE, or simply excessively whiney that suspect may be subjected to (at law enforcements sole discretion) 1 broken bone OR 1 dislocated joint of the officers choosing. (just one... Ya know human rights and all) And I'm considering expanding this law to include those with 2 or more domestic violence arrests. I will call it Arron's Law

Nobody has talked about how he claims he got his balls grabbed by an officer. Not the most fun subject to discuss. Also about the pooping and they let one hand loose. He was probably trying to figure out if he could get away.

Well when I read that part I was rooting for LE. Squeeze them testicles hard enough and that ole boy just might start talking. Obviously, they didnt squeeze hard enough.

YES! It's probably very safe to say he received A's in descriptive writing classes! Haha

Someone, I forget which member here, said that AL father was a teacher or admin district somewhere, I believe the member said AL use to live across street from members grandparent or something. Sorry if I totally screwed that up. But if so, maybe AL was academically taught well.

Well when I read that part I was rooting for LE. Squeeze them testicles hard enough and that ole boy just might start talking. Obviously, they didnt squeeze hard enough.

Probably had a hard time finding enough to even get a squeeze.

If you read his actual complaints about the sherriffs office, you can see where he claims to have such unjust treatment. He is very detailed about every thing every person did wrong to him.

Also, I hate to re-open this can of worms, but I just want to be able to put it to rest. This article here states that she was wearing red capri pants, not shorts:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ash-afternoon-ran-hospital-covered-blood.html

"Mrs Carter, who works for the Crye-Leike real estate company in Little Rock, was last seen wearing a black, sleeveless shirt and red capri pants. I know it was discussed but thought the capri pants were only corrected by co-workers. here it is, in internet print! ;)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ran-hospital-covered-blood.html#ixzz3LjPovsLi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

LOL been a busy afternoon, then kids in and out and out to eat. I had written some comments before I read the reports. SO thankful for them. I will comment on them in a few. Still gotta get caught up.

I wonder on the capri issue. Would that be something that would be called shorts in the UK? Not trying to be goofy, just wondering if that could be where the differents in word comes in?

I think you're probably right. I do think AL knows exactly how to work the system. The cops told him to get down and he didn't, then later jumped and tried to run if I remember the police report correctly. He's all like, ok, I'll jump down and hurt myself and sue them. Lol.
ETA: Also, remember his prison interview with the sling on his arm? I bet he was hoping that woman interviewing him would ask questions about it. Attention, attention, attention. The guy loves it!

She could have... remember it was edited ;)

I had a vision he pointed to his sling and whined *see what they did to me*

Just remember it maybe true and it may not. It is not like AL is above lying for his own benefit.

According to the affidavit by an official at the institution (ADOC) last page of AL indigent report. $50 has been deposited as of 11/17/2014. So SOMEONE deposited $. I tend to believe this. This early in his game I find it odd he would lie about that. I could be wrong

Nobody has talked about how he claims he got his balls grabbed by an officer. Not the most fun subject to discuss. Also about the pooping and they let one hand loose. He was probably trying to figure out if he could get away.

For sure, thats what he was actually mad about! Ran when they were following him. Ran from the hospital. Ran from them when he was seen at the Subway/ bus stop/ apartment complex. He was definitely ready for the poop run! Good on the popo who had to watch him on the terlet. Again, I do not envy the job they do.

According to the affidavit by an official at the institution (ADOC) last page of AL indigent report. $50 has been deposited as of 11/17/2014. So SOMEONE deposited $. I tend to believe this. This early in his game I find it odd he would lie about that. I could be wrong
I am not saying that no one deposited the $50. I am saying we have no proof it was CL. Maybe it was, but if she knew as she told NJ that she was being watched, that was rather stupid.

They would know who put the money on his books would be hard for him to lie about that..

For sure, thats what he was actually mad about! Ran when they were following him. Ran from the hospital. Ran from them when he was seen at the Subway/ bus stop/ apartment complex. He was definitely ready for the poop run! Good on the popo who had to watch him on the terlet. Again, I do not envy the job they do.

He would be pretty crazy to think he could get out of a LE headquarters. Most of those places have self locking doors and he would have had a lot of them to go through. You would think after all these years that he would be used to not going to the bathroom in private. I think prison is probably more of a stable home than he ever had. He sure seems to adjust well there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109