GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just focus on docs, media links etc. and if I find more than one media link saying the same thing I think thats about as credible as it will get until this goes to court.
Very good advice. Thank you so much, concernedmother. I'll try to keep that in mind.

I wonder if Crystal will have to do a mental evaluation? Might not be a bad idea. She did marry Arron Lewis.

Remember, VIs can post anything they want without having to back it up, but the other readers don't have to believe it. They can get things mixed up, post inaccurate statements, etc. The rest of us cannot. So...just take it for what it's worth. I tend to look at that kind of information as opinion or somewhat biased, rather than fact. If you look at it that way, it may not trouble you as much. We don't have a VI here defending Beverly and so little real information is known. It is very frustrating for sure, but all we can really do is sit back and wait for official evidence to be presented and focus on the true victim, Beverly Carter. A beautiful woman who was murdered.

I don't mean this in any snarky manner at all, but having seen it mentioned a time or two about having a VI here to defend BC. What exactly could a VI say? It is my understanding that we can't discuss anything about her that doesn't specifically relate to the case. So that just leaves me scratching my head because what-else could be discussed? There was a poster here before that did know BC and was at the funeral I believe, but I can't remember who that was, and I don't know if they still post here or not.

Haha. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be funny. It was a serious question.

IDK. I was going to say it sounds like she is fairly intelligent just no common sense. But AL has a reasonable amount of intelligence too or he couldn't be filling all that stuff. Not sure what they base insanity on.

When I was here earlier we were all talking about Beverly and remembering Beverly, and now I come back and everything has went to He!! I just don't understand, it is about Beverly, remembering her, seeking justice for her and her family. Beverly and her family are the victims here, NO ONE else is! Why does the focus always get turned back around? I am so confused, and disappointed also.

IDK. I was going to say it sounds like she is fairly intelligent just no common sense. But AL has a reasonable amount of intelligence too or he couldn't be filling all that stuff. Not sure what they base insanity on.
It will definitely be totally enlightening if they've taken lie detector tests and those results come out in court too. Oh the things we will learn when court comes!
I just don't want to know how Beverly died. I'm not into gory details, just want justice for dear Beverly!

I don't mean this in any snarky manner at all, but having seen it mentioned a time or two about having a VI here to defend BC. What exactly could a VI say? It is my understanding that we can't discuss anything about her that doesn't specifically relate to the case. So that just leaves me scratching my head because what-else could be discussed? There was a poster here before that did know BC and was at the funeral I believe, but I can't remember who that was, and I don't know if they still post here or not.

No snark taken. I guess I'm thinking along the lines of information about the case; the mysterious referral, whether there was any connection between Beverly and the accused parties, etc. As I said, so little information has been released, and it's unlikely anything will come out for some time yet.

It will definitely be totally enlightening if they've taken lie detector tests and those results come out in court too. Oh the things we will learn when court comes!
I just don't want to know how Beverly died. I'm not into gory details, just want justice for dear Beverly!

KK I dont think they are admissible in court.

No snark taken. I guess I'm thinking along the lines of information about the case; the mysterious referral, whether there was any connection between Beverly and the accused parties, etc. As I said, so little information has been released, and it's unlikely anything will come out for some time yet.

Good point. I was thinking people meant discussion of her family and such and I knew that was pretty much off limit. Sadly, I think it will probably be a slow process for info to be released. I am just still learning the ropes, so to speak and it just seems like we are very limited on what can be said about Beverly.

IIRC LE said Al didnt know BC that this was a random act.

Polygraph aren't admissible I don't think in court. I have always heard that don't know if fact or not.

Polygraph aren't admissible I don't think in court. I have always heard that don't know if fact or not.
Probably not. Thank you arkansasmimi. It's late and I'm baking banana bread, trying to read, throw out some ideas and questions. Making a list, checking it twice, we all know AL and CL haven't been nice, but Santa Claus is coming to town.

Remember, VIs can post anything they want without having to back it up, but the other readers don't have to believe it. They can get things mixed up, post inaccurate statements, etc. The rest of us cannot. So...just take it for what it's worth. I tend to look at that kind of information as opinion or somewhat biased, rather than fact. If you look at it that way, it may not trouble you as much. We don't have a VI here defending Beverly and so little real information is known. It is very frustrating for sure, but all we can really do is sit back and wait for official evidence to be presented and focus on the true victim, Beverly Carter. A beautiful woman who was murdered.
We dont need a VI to defend BC tho. She is the victim . We are all her voice. jmo

I don't believe they (lie detectors) are admissible in court. I read a book about lie detectors a long time ago and one thing it said that stuck in my mind was that a lot of the time it's the person who is charged attorney (defense attorney) who has their client take one privately/off the record/not shown to anyone else just to see what shows up before they would even allow and/or consider letting their client take one by LE. So, in other words, the defense attorneys a lot of time use them as a testing mechanism/screening tool.

Disclaimer: This is all JMO and my guess and my thoughts etc and is what I remember to the best of my knowledge from reading on the subject manner a long time ago.

Beverly's life was taken in a horrendous manner, she was buried in a shallow grave at a concrete plant. Her family cannot share the Holidays with her, her husband can no longer hold her, enjoy her company, do things together; and neither can the rest of her family. Her co-workers can no longer enjoy her company. It is not fair and I pray that justice will be served and IMO those that have been charged both played equal parts in her murder and kidnapping. No matter what ANYBODY says, this is my opinion and I do feel they will both be convicted of the crimes they are charged with. Time will tell and the clock is ticking...

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/admissability-of-polygraph-tests-in-court.html

What Are the State Laws Concerning Polygraph Admissibility?
Almost every state fits into one of two categories; those that find them completely inadmissible and those that allow their admission with "the stipulations of both parties" (meaning both you and the prosecutor agree to admit the test results as evidence).
I just brought it up because I don't recall it ever being mentioned before. The lie detector tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4