GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, me too - I have had quite an "education" on the Jessica Chambers forum.
I am sure we have all made honest mistakes. I know when I went to the link the first thing I read was someone posting that AL for sure had a car and a truck, and we know that has never been proven and the property records never showed him owing a truck. I for one have no time to go back and reread months of posts, but hats off to anyone who does. I have been trying to follow along on that Jessica Chambers and it goes so fast I can hardly keep up there, but boy has this gal who knows nothing about drugs or gangs, had some eye opening reads. Sheesh.

There were alot of pics of Beverly I hadnt seen. Did you all see those photos where she was wearing red? Absolutely beautiful.

My 21 year old son was killed on his way home from Fayetteville after he had been drinking with his alcoholic father. I rarely watch his video from the funeral because even after four years, it tears my heart into little pieces. So I cannot even imagine what the Carters are going through. Every Christmas I start getting extremely emotional. I do it without even being aware of it.
God bless the Carter family. There are truly no words to say to people who have lost loved ones. The only thing that you CAN say that I think helps is to offer your prayers and to CONTINUE to check on them later. Lots of times after the funeral and after eeryone has gone back to their jobs, families. That is when the true hell on earth begins. It can be a very lonely difficult time if you dont have someone coming by to see you and just lending an ear to hear you bawl your eyes out for hours.
Sorry, that video really reminded me of what I went through.
God Bless you Dear One! Sometimes just being there and saying nothing is the best thing.. listening .. a hug and a nod thru the tears. Grief has so many diff stages and they don't follow any order. You never GET OVER IT... whatever the hell IT is. I cant even imagine the kind of loss you or the Carter family and friends have endured. I try to find just a small Blessing in all things, it helps me. In this case I think it was a Blessing that Beverly was located and laid to Rest as soon as possible. Though that's not the outcome of anyone, it is something to be Thankful for. So many we hear of months, years or never are brought home. I will keep you in my most heartfelt Prayers.. especially during this Most Precious Time of Year! Sending Great BIG Hugs Shanyw!!!!! I shed a few tears reading your post.

I know when BC first went missing, there was a lot of talk that, money must talk, and that was why her name got out to the news so quickly and made national news etc. I don't think money had anything to do with it. It seems to me that she was a beloved person of the community. She was involved, with work, family, church and active in her community. I mean just look at the people who dropped what they were doing to go out and look for her. It is obvious that she was loved and what a legacy to leave behind.

I know a few years ago when a friend of mines husband, passed away suddenly, Matt Turner, an AR news anchor, the thing I took away from his funeral was that all his friends thought they were his "best friend" because that is how Matt made them feel. I think Beverly was probably a lot like that too.

My 21 year old son was killed on his way home from Fayetteville after he had been drinking with his alcoholic father. I rarely watch his video from the funeral because even after four years, it tears my heart into little pieces. So I cannot even imagine what the Carters are going through. Every Christmas I start getting extremely emotional. I do it without even being aware of it.
God bless the Carter family. There are truly no words to say to people who have lost loved ones. The only thing that you CAN say that I think helps is to offer your prayers and to CONTINUE to check on them later. Lots of times after the funeral and after eeryone has gone back to their jobs, families. That is when the true hell on earth begins. It can be a very lonely difficult time if you dont have someone coming by to see you and just lending an ear to hear you bawl your eyes out for hours.
Sorry, that video really reminded me of what I went through.

Sending prayers and hugs to you and your family, shanyw. God Bless.

She also leaves a legacy in the real estate community. Good has come out of evil. People all over the country are changing the way they do real estate and companies are incorporating safety practices in their business.

Patrick was just 21, but always my baby. Miss him so much every day. But I know I will be with him again....still got a few more thing son this earth I need to do and finish.
But thanks everyone for thinking of me.

I dont think I will ever understand evil. How anyone could do something like this. To anyone.

sweet pat.jpg
James Patrick Thomas Johnson March 8th, 1989 to July 22nd, 2010. My previous boy

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...d-in-connection-with-realtors-death/18195981/

"We've had suspicions all along," Minden said. "This is something that through the investigative process they were able to wrap up today."

According to court documents, she is the estranged wife of 33-year-old Arron Michael Lewis—the man originally arrested and charged with murder in this case in late September. She apparently filed for divorce on Oct. 17 on the ground of general indignities and has been separated from him since August 27.

"estranged wife" even though she didn't file for divorce until Oct. 17??
I am going to go hunt for MSM articles to find the documents that were released that listed AL and CL's addresses, next of kin, etc. because if CL is the "estranged wife" wouldn't they (or shouldn't they) have had separate addresses?

http://www.katv.com/story/27168627/...ing-charged-in-connection-with-realtors-death

Lowery was first interviewed on September 29, the day her husband was arrested. Investigators tell Channel 7 News that it was evidence collected - not anything Lewis said - that led them to arrest and charge Lowery.

When asked what kind of role authorities believe Lowery played in Carter's death, PCSO spokesman Lt. Carl Minden said the fact she was charged with the same capital murder and kidnapping chargers as her husband is evidence that authorities believe both parties to be equally involved.

"Lowery was first interviewed on September 29" according to link up above. So does that mean that's the first time she was questioned? That's what it sounds like, huh?

Omg... What a beautiful video... She was so beautiful ....her family will forever be missing a part of them... Those poor babies!!! I hope the people that did this to her get the death penalty AFTER they spend lots of time in prison! I hope they suffer like this family will have too!! Thank you for finding that video....

Jame Patrick Thomas Johnson was so precious...I'm so sorry for your loss,

http://www.katv.com/story/27168627/...ing-charged-in-connection-with-realtors-death

Lowery was first interviewed on September 29, the day her husband was arrested. Investigators tell Channel 7 News that it was evidence collected - not anything Lewis said - that led them to arrest and charge Lowery.

When asked what kind of role authorities believe Lowery played in Carter's death, PCSO spokesman Lt. Carl Minden said the fact she was charged with the same capital murder and kidnapping chargers as her husband is evidence that authorities believe both parties to be equally involved.

"Lowery was first interviewed on September 29" according to link up above. So does that mean that's the first time she was questioned? That's what it sounds like, huh?

Thats what Ive always thought. There are more media links that state that date too. Somewhere on this thread I posted 4-5 .

I wondered about that, too.

I wonder if Arron called Crystal on the phone to come to the hospital or if he sent a text. It could make a big difference.

Maybe this was the first "formal" interview and the previous one, at the hospital, was informal and more a case of CL offering cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop