GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find the irony in discussing the safety of people you meet on the internet while talking to people on the internet? :thinking:

huh, I hadn't thought about it like that sunflowerchick, it is ironic. Even on WS lots of us have made friends. It is kind of funny ( in an ironic sort of way). ;)

I think the txt sent on Beverly's phone to her husband 'out drinking with the girls' wasn't to buy time for CC to look for her; rather, I believe that was the precursor to set the tone for the pics to come shortly thereafter. (If you get my drift--possibly pics of her and CL). So sickening.
Jmo

I think the txt sent on Beverly's phone to her husband 'out drinking with the girls' wasn't to buy time for CC to look for her; rather, I believe that was the precursor to set the tone for the pics to come shortly thereafter. (If you get my drift--possibly pics of her and CL). So sickening.
Jmo

This isn't mean to be offensive to you, but I cannot get on board with this theory. JMO.

Jmo

My thoughts precisely.

Jmo

Exactly. We don't know YET, if there was something sent after those initial text messages or not. Thinking out loud...wondering if BC recognized AL or CL from the Cheer Time Rev gym, once she got there... or if AL or CL mentioned it. Whatever was going down, that might have messed with their plans. Just an opinion...and thought.

Guys, we can't link to the sites you are discussing that CL and AL belonged to. If we can't link to them we can not discuss them.

I have no problem with this whatsoever. Among the many other reasons not to link:

- Who wants to enrich a business like that unless you are into that scene? Every click adds to someone's bank account.

- Although virtual sex is safer health-wise than reality sex, *advertiser censored* sites are known for malware, viruses and other VSTDs. If you do choose to venture onto those sites, make sure your computer protection is up-to-date and locked down tight. Use a sandbox if you know how. (See Avast! for more info on that.)

- It is my understanding that one of the better regarded MSM media titles is working on an investigative report on this aspect of the case. JMO - better to wait and get it through them. It will by necessity be less shocking and offensive to the average person than viewing the raw graphic images online.

- If you want the full Monty, so to speak, I'm sure someone will soon repackage and distribute it somehow to make a few bucks.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...of-the-worlds-most-infamous-sex-tape-20141222

All of this does make me wonder "who the snakes in the grass are before they bite me" CL was referring to. Obviously, she missed a dangerous if non-lethal one.

:loveyou: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! SEE YA IN 2015 :loveyou: Sleuth on!

Does anyone else find the irony in discussing the safety of people you meet on the internet while talking to people on the internet? :thinking:

Except the topic isn't safety of people you meet on the Internet - but rather people you meet within a specific narrow band of selective sites on the internet, catering to providing intimate services that are typically reserved for people who ...um, kinda know each other already.

So glad I took all those dance classes ...helps to post within terms of service at WS! ;)

I have no problem with this whatsoever. Among the many other reasons not to link:

- Who wants to enrich a business like that unless you are into that scene? Every click adds to someone's bank account.

- Although virtual sex is safer health-wise than reality sex, *advertiser censored* sites are known for malware, viruses and other VSTDs. If you do choose to venture onto those sites, make sure your computer protection is up-to-date and locked down tight. Use a sandbox if you know how. (See Avast! for more info on that.)

- It is my understanding that one of the better regarded MSM media titles is working on an investigative report on this aspect of the case. JMO - better to wait and get it through them. It will by necessity be less shocking and offensive to the average person than viewing the raw graphic images online.

- If you want the full Monty, so to speak, I'm sure someone will soon repackage and distribute it somehow to make a few bucks.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...of-the-worlds-most-infamous-sex-tape-20141222

All of this does make me wonder "who the snakes in the grass are before they bite me" CL was referring to. Obviously, she missed a dangerous if non-lethal one.

I'm thinking, from all the angles we have seen and discovered, there were quite a few snakes in the grass... And back to the super crazy toilet papering of the house incident- that whole episode really made so little sense I think I've had to delete it from my real memory to continue sleuthing! ;) Can anyone remind me if we had multiple sources on that story or was it from our VI only? I cannot remember. And I can't figure out how it fits into the story of those last days.

I'm thinking, from all the angles we have seen and discovered, there were quite a few snakes in the grass... And back to the super crazy toilet papering of the house incident- that whole episode really made so little sense I think I've had to delete it from my real memory to continue sleuthing! ;) Can anyone remind me if we had multiple sources on that story or was it from our VI only? I cannot remember. And I can't figure out how it fits into the story of those last days.

It was mentioned by a local or two, also. I think the reason it caused such high emotions is because an innocent little children's game (we always rolled our own friends! It was a sign of affection!) almost rolled upon something much more sinister. I think the rolling was innocent. I think their reaction was raw. My opinion.

It was mentioned by a local or two, also. I think the reason it caused such high emotions is because an innocent little children's game (we always rolled our own friends! It was a sign of affection!) almost rolled upon something much more sinister. I think the rolling was innocent. I think their reaction was raw. My opinion.

The timing of it is so intriguing though. Wasn't it the night after Beverly's abduction? I never knew it was a sign of affection! Lol. And here I thought I'd lived a full life!! ;)

But the police being called...that part just doesn't fit in my brain, with everything else. And wasn't it just the night before the abduction they had the reported violent, door-slamming, shouting marital fight? Never a dull moment at the AL/CL household. How on earth does such a reputedly shy, mild-mannered Mom find herself constantly enmeshed in these rollercoaster high drama scenarios??? Just bad luck, I guess...

I can't comprehend calling the police about something like that either. It is totally bizarre. Especially knowing you'd just kidnapped someone. And possibly/probably already murdered them already.

ETA: I suppose the argument could be made that CL placed the call to the cops about the TP incident, not knowing her husband had just committed a horrific crime.

I can't comprehend calling the police about something like that either. It is totally bizarre. Especially knowing you'd just kidnapped someone. And possibly/probably already murdered them already.

ETA: I suppose the argument could be made that CL placed the call to the cops about the TP incident, not knowing her husband had just committed a horrific crime.

The evidence as I see it was not the TPing it self but rather AL reaction to it. It was as I understand it a prank played with no malice. Just girls being girls. However AL wanted to confront the parents directly. This is troublesome to say the least because of the guns in the house he had access to. The High Point 9 mm handgun could have been on him at the time. I don't know that but it is certainly possible. It is my understanding that CL had to talk him out of the confrontation with the girls parents. Instead the police were called as part of the compromise. That is how it was reported to me from first hand accounts.

I dont really see its a big deal teenagers TPing. Ive had teenagers who did it and Ive had it done to my house. Not fun cleaning it up but would much rather they TP me than doing something destructive or soaping windows, throwing eggs etc. The way I see it, they are just having fun and its only once a year. Crazy calling the cops. jmo

Thanks TKL, that helps. That fits then with the neighbor interview, who had reported to the media that AL had been acting different, agitated, all of the "past month" - that being the month of September. So his over reaction to the prank would be in line with that month's overall behavior, if we can rely on the neighbor. She said he was acting "like his head was somewhere different".

Edit to add link to neighbors comment re AL

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/sep/30/suspect-arrested-realtor-missing-201409/?print

Thanks TKL, that helps. That fits then with the neighbor interview, who had reported to the media that AL had been acting different, agitated, all of the "past month" - that being the month of September. So his over reaction to the prank would be in line with that month's overall behavior, if we can rely on the neighbor. She said he was acting "like his head was somewhere different".

Edit to add link to neighbors comment re AL

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/sep/30/suspect-arrested-realtor-missing-201409/?print

TKL- would you describe what Aaron's normal demeanor was? I dont imagine him being friendly, but rather most always cocky and agitated. I could be wrong, though!

My thoughts precisely.

I must be having a "blonde moment" cause that just totally went over my head. Can someone give me some more clues regarding this theory....pretty please.

Maybe because I am up past my bed time. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member