GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just looked at the clock and my husband and I have another 1 1/2 hours to go!! Doesn't look good for us making it to midnight. We are WILD!!

I have no problem with this whatsoever. Among the many other reasons not to link:

- Who wants to enrich a business like that unless you are into that scene? Every click adds to someone's bank account.

- Although virtual sex is safer health-wise than reality sex, *advertiser censored* sites are known for malware, viruses and other VSTDs. If you do choose to venture onto those sites, make sure your computer protection is up-to-date and locked down tight. Use a sandbox if you know how. (See Avast! for more info on that.)

- It is my understanding that one of the better regarded MSM media titles is working on an investigative report on this aspect of the case. JMO - better to wait and get it through them. It will by necessity be less shocking and offensive to the average person than viewing the raw graphic images online.

- If you want the full Monty, so to speak, I'm sure someone will soon repackage and distribute it somehow to make a few bucks.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...of-the-worlds-most-infamous-sex-tape-20141222

All of this does make me wonder "who the snakes in the grass are before they bite me" CL was referring to. Obviously, she missed a dangerous if non-lethal one.

Sorry for all these posts but I keep reading back and getting more confused. Am I understanding you correctly that this "recent" knowledge we have all been so blessed upon to discover....just puked in my mouth....is going to be coming out in the news as possible link to her murder?

Sorry for all these posts but I keep reading back and getting more confused. Am I understanding you correctly that this "recent" knowledge we have all been so blessed upon to discover....just puked in my mouth....is going to be coming out in the news as possible link to her murder?

That's how I read it too, shanyw, but that's just my guess and just my opinion. :)

ETA: I should say I don't read it so much as coming out in the news as possible link to her murder, but more so just that things may be coming out in the news (period). Hope that makes sense. That's what I get from it anyways.

My own personal Opinion is this...I feel that by that time AL and CL's cases go to trial, and before, during and after the trial, there will be A LOT of "things" that come out that will be a big surprise to some, but yet no surprise to others, as from what I gather here, there are many here who suspect there is a lot more to the story, but then on the other hand, I'm sure there are others who know there is a lot more to the story (other than just AL and CL themselves). Just my opinion, just my thoughts, just my guesses, etc

The only thing that could shock me would be to find out that BC was a willing participant, in anything that AL/CL was doing. I just don’t see that being the case at all. Other than that, I am pretty shock proof. Eighteen years ago, I had some news revealed to me about someone close to me. I was shocked and in denial for quite awhile, then my brain managed to comprehend it all (it was nothing illegal). Anyway, after that revelation, absolutely nothing shocks me anymore. I guess you could say that the naive bubble I had lived in most of my life was popped.

However, with this new revelation, it does make one wonder if CL was aware of it, why in the month she was a free woman before being arrested that she didn’t think to remove it.

The evidence as I see it was not the TPing it self but rather AL reaction to it. It was as I understand it a prank played with no malice. Just girls being girls. However AL wanted to confront the parents directly. This is troublesome to say the least because of the guns in the house he had access to. The High Point 9 mm handgun could have been on him at the time. I don't know that but it is certainly possible. It is my understanding that CL had to talk him out of the confrontation with the girls parents. Instead the police were called as part of the compromise. That is how it was reported to me from first hand accounts.

Thanks TKL. Did CL know that AL had these guns?

The only thing that could shock me would be to find out that BC was a willing participant, in anything that AL/CL was doing. I just don’t see that being the case at all. Other than that, I am pretty shock proof. Eighteen years ago, I had some news revealed to me about someone close to me. I was shocked and in denial for quite awhile, then my brain managed to comprehend it all (it was nothing illegal). Anyway, after that revelation, absolutely nothing shocks me anymore. I guess you could say that the naive bubble I had lived in most of my life was popped.

However, with this new revelation, it does make one wonder if CL was aware of it, why in the month she was a free woman before being arrested that she didn’t think to remove it.

Why would she remove it? She was posting distasteful pics right before Halloween and her arrest that most wouldn't post, especially if their husband was in jail for kidnapping and murder.

I think most people that dont follow crime cases think they can just delete something off their phone, FB etc and poof its gone. They don't realize LE has recovery tools.Delete and deactivate doesnt work. Only one person could have logged into stuff after AL was arrested. So whats out there after that is pretty telling who was logging in.

Why would she remove it? She was posting distasteful pics right before Halloween and her arrest that most wouldn't post, especially if their husband was in jail for kidnapping and murder.

Good point. Guess I just can't get into that mindset. I was thinking that if I were in her shoes, I would want to remove things that would put one in a bad light. Though, I am not saying that those types of things make anyone a criminal. Lots of very predominate and successful people are known to participate in those types of things. But we all know how you see many defendants, in their normal attire (whatever their normal is) and then we see how the defense attorneys get them dressed up for trial. A lot of times, the difference is like night and day.

Well...
1. I think we can agree that neither one of them do 'the smart thing' very often.
2. Maybe she did remove ... She is still listed on multiple sites, just under that one name. Who knows how many others there are under different screen names. Maybe too many to remember all of them?
3. Maybe she thought she was off the hook? She certainly had at least one friend convinced of her innocence and maybe she thought she was good enough at fibbing that the cops would never even dig far enough into her to discover anything.

She had bigger worries then. She was trying to work on a timeline- alibi. . jmo

I was just thinking about what AL said about his charging to other peoples CC etc. We've only discovered a couple of things. Imagine what LE know by now through electronic forensics. They are probably aware of every scam he was involved in. jmo

I was just thinking about what AL said about his charging to other peoples CC etc. We've only discovered a couple of things. Imagine what LE know by now through electronic forensics. They are probably aware of every scam he was involved in. jmo

I agree! and those discoveries probably made for some interesting questioning of CL on the two days that she went to PD. Just picture Law & Order style - "so tell me Cajunfirecracker, what is your definition of "play"?" (que dramatic music)

Beverly was rich in spirit and family values but not financially. Based on the facts that we have, I can pretty much put the whole
picture together. This is considering no one else is involved and using the crime that was charged against both of them.
The whole thing makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member