GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a court document is accessible to the public from online court records then obviously it is not sealed which means anybody and everybody has access to it. If it were to be sealed and was not, then that is something IMO that needs to be taken up with the courts/justice system/attorney. Just my thoughts and opinion.

Agree. I would think it would have been. It was even referenced in news media. :(

I too have felt that someone else may have been involved but if that was the case, a person would *think* that other arrests would have been made by now. But then, I remind myself that when AL was arrested, it was said in MSM that they didn't expect any further arrests either but then we all learned later that wasn't true (when CL was arrested).

I too have felt that someone else may have been involved but if that was the case, a person would *think* that other arrests would have been made by now. But then, I remind myself that when AL was arrested, it was said in MSM that they didn't expect any further arrests either but then we all learned later that wasn't true (when CL was arrested).

Well... Crystal Lowery was caught off guard.. according to VI#1 and even Rick Holiman said he was caught off guard. And on murder, there is no statue of limitations. They didn't say they were done investigating or that there would be no more arrests. AND iirc the wording in the press conf from 9/30 up thread.. said they weren't SEEKING any other suspects.. They already had CL under their radar... and many leads and tips.... never know. Til it happens. This is very early in the case still. JMO

Most of the stuff we heard before was stuff CL was telling someone else. If she would lie in her divorce filing in a legal doc why would she be truthful when she is being investigated and trying to cover herself? Thats why its nice to have our VI 3 on here who has direct knowledge about some of the stuff we have been told and can clear things up. jmo.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! Again.. still have a feeling there someone else involved with these two... just my opinion of course.
JMO too... I don't think there is a third party. Perhaps, on the periphery, someone got used for an alibi.

I had forgotten some of that... new wives being blamed and really hurtful statements tossed out about that. Did not sit right. Hopefully that was deleted. Again, it all served to make one person look better by comparison. Smear everyone else around them. Oldest trick in da book.

BBM Nope, still there. I just went back and re-read several threads.

I still believe they discovered or were told something after ALs arrest that led them to quite suddenly believe she was still alive. Why else would they have asked people to check sheds and barns? They had not asked anyone to do that previously.

Edit to add: ^^^^or what she said. Lol

Oh they were definitely being told lies by AL about her still being alive when he last saw her, blah, blah, blah...which is why LE made the plea for everyone to look on their property and look for locks that don't belong. MOO I don't think there was any physical evidence of her still being alive on the 30th.

I still think CL and AL were still in touch somehow before and/or after he went from county jail to Tucker Max. I don't think he lied about the $50.00 from his wife on his indigency report. JMO

In regards to the legal documents filed by AL:
From my understanding, prisoners share their legal paperwork with each other, substituting names and dates. They basically just follow the format from what someone else had written. I was shocked to learn that most prisons have a law library that make law schools envious.

My brother's murderer filed all this kind of legal paperwork for years. The detectives told me how it worked in prison and how everything was shared. IMO

In regards to the legal documents filed by AL:
From my understanding, prisoners share their legal paperwork with each other, substituting names and dates. They basically just follow the format from what someone else had written. I was shocked to learn that most prisons have a law library that make law schools envious.

My brother's murderer filed all this kind of legal paperwork for years. The detectives told me how it worked in prison and how everything was shared. IMO

Exactly, Zuri. You got it! Lots of prisoners there with lots of experience in how the legal system works. They help each other all the time!

U
The custody discussion, as I recall also, was largely propagated by VI-1.

VI-1 seemed to be acting in much the same role as a defense attorney would in the courtroom, doing the best job possible to paint a picture of the accused as a "victim"; a poor, helpless, shy, mild mannered mom who was only looking out for her kid's best interest but who had been wronged by several men around her and yes, perhaps made a few bad choices out of desperation. In that context she brought up the (now believed to be inaccurate) support payment story, which gave CL further cover for her "poor choice" in falling for AL's flash the cash scheme... it was made to sound as if she were so cash strapped due to all these circumstances beyond her control, AL strolled up with her only solution.

Much/most of what we heard about CL needs to be re-reviewed carefully now, IMO, given there are so many instances of discrepancies and unfounded unverified info that was presented. Unfortunately the mind assimilates that stuff when you first read it and forgets what the source was. The whole phone explanation (and over explanation) for example...we now discover, may have been all wrong.

Sorry to TKL for any impingement on you and your family's privacy that might have occurred in sleuthing here. But I do think that the ongoing effort to paint CL in a better light by the VI partially relied upon some discrediting of others around her. You included, unfortunately. Trying to make the accused seem like more of a victim... Some of it has fortunately been deleted as well.

Just my opinion.

I can only speak for myself, but I never for one moment believed any of it. MOO.

U

I can only speak for myself, but I never for one moment believed any of it. MOO.
I came Nov 10th. Trying to catch up was so confusing, in part because of conflicting information. I truly did and still want to believe that so much emotions were going on and it being a whole month that dates truly got mixed up in peoples minds. Going back and re reading posts its crazy lol Try this one... one of many this same date. I ended up with the same conclusion as you, Coquette.

nojusticenusa
Nov 2, 2014 648am

The theft by receiving was charged on day they before they arrested him, while they were still looking for him on the manhunt. They hauled both she and her daughter down to Sheriff station. with her daughter screaming and terrified. Took their dogs to pound even though she begged them to allow her to call a friend to get them or to put them in back yard. The pound would not give her daughter's dog back. Said LE relinquished the dogs to them and they adopted them out. The daughter was crushed. CL cooperated but they kept telling her she knew something. They kept her there 8 hours. That is day they found the phone. She had no idea it was in her house. She had been gone all weekend. She has gone back to the Sheriff office freely since that time asking them for her phone (they took her personal phone and she gave them the password). They kept telling her they were still investigating.

What I think and I could be totally wrong is that AL carried BC phone with him everywhere he went that Thur night and then brought it home. Maybe they used cell phone tower info to find her body and the phone at AL house. He was a suspect before he wrecked his car that Sunday morning when he was being followed by LE. CL was not even home when that happened. She stayed the night away. She did go to the hospital when he called her. She was clueless what was happening at that time (meaning AL was being investigated for BC disappearance). She found out like the rest of us on the news. When she went to hospital he didn't tell her. But apparently AL knew to be paranoid because he was trying to lose LE tail when he wrecked his car. He was being followed by LE and tried to speed up to lose them. At that point CL was still in dark and going on with her life as usual. That is why I don't think she knew anything. That and my observations of her both during that time and since. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11158377#post11158377

Yes Mimi, she told us that CL didn't know that AL was a suspect at the hospital and that she found out by watching it on the news. Later she was adamant that CL had been questioned and turned her phone over to LE the same day as the accident. Both were stated as facts and confusing.

I heard rumors in the beginning I posted which I was sure were all true. Some were, some weren't, some are still
To be seen. I'm just a
Verified outsider though. Now I just read. Lol

Yes Mimi, she told us that CL didn't know that AL was a suspect at the hospital and that she found out by watching it on the news. Later she was adamant that CL had been questioned and turned her phone over to LE the same day as the accident. Both were stated as facts and confusing.

I heard rumors in the beginning I posted which I was sure were all true. Some were, some weren't, some are still
To be seen. I'm just a
Verified outsider though. Now I just read. Lol
Awww, but we miss your inputs. When Savvy speaks, people listen! :)

Please STOP discussing former members. Next person who decides to continue this discussion will receive a long vacation from me.

Rumor is not allowed guys. If you are going to post something a VI has said then link to it and quote it. Attacking a member even a former member is not allowed. If you disagree with something a VI is saying then links are needed to back up what you are saying. Its fine to disagree, you can do this without attacking.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members