GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the first reference to his FB page that I was able to find.

Posted by Ontario Mom on 9/28/2014.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257834-AR-Beverly-Carter-49-Little-Rock-25-September-2014-missing-realtor-1/page32&p=11028521#post11028521

And as you just said, it is the same arron.lewis.16 in the link. No doubt in my mind this is the exact same account that has been reactivated.

Even when you click on the photos, as you click on the various folders you see the following (on my desktop...don't see on my iPad)

Profile Pictures
Jul. 19, 2014

Mobile
Jul. 20, 2014
See 103 more (**but when you click here, nothing comes up. They have been deleted)

Cover Photo
Nov. 2, 2013

Timeline Photos
Nov. 2, 2013

EDIT TO ADD: Not to mention if you click on the FB link in that old post I just linked, it takes you to the same page as mpnola just posted recently. It is the same link. Goes to the same page. That is his legit FB page. No doubt in my mind at all.

Thanks, jstkiddin! I'm link challenged using Tapatalk on my phone.

I know the feeling! I was on my iPad in the den and had to get up and go get on the desktop to do it! It's too much of a pain to do it on something without a mouse and a keyboard! LOL

I agree it's the same FB account and someone has spent some time making things private on there that weren't private before. I'm sure there is a previous link on here somewhere (dig dig to find a link) to his original FB account. Betting this link found by mpnola will match up to the earlier FB link.
BTW fantastic discovery of Arron's reactivated FB account, mpnola!! You rock, sleuther sistah! [emoji41]
(Or brother? Not sure! Lol)

Keep in mind that if you quote a post which must be removed, your post will be removed, as well, even if it's in line with TOS.

Ah, right. Thanks for that reminder, bessie. That explains things.

BTW fantastic discovery of Arron's reactivated FB account, mpnola!! You rock, sleuther sistah! [emoji41]
(Or brother? Not sure! Lol)

100% female! Sparkly pink high heels and all!!! And thanks for clearing that up, y'all! It is def his original FB profile. I did not search for him. I clicked a link to his page that was posted on a FB news page when he was arrested. I just happened upon it being open.

100% female! Sparkly pink high heels and all!!! And thanks for clearing that up, y'all! It is def his original FB profile. I did not search for him. I clicked a link to his page that was posted on a FB news page when he was arrested. I just happened upon it being open.
LOL, I thought so but wasn't 100% sure. Mp='d military police in nola (new orleans, La) in my mind! Bahaha
ETA: I think my mind needs a break and a Saturday afternoon nap! ;)

Look at these at the difference. I have posted prior but will put here together.
First one is around 1230ish on his way to be booked on Kidnapping 9/30/2014 booked at 1242am. Beverly Carter had just been located. AL is all wild eyed. Asks who Beverly Carter is... Throws peace signs. He to me doesn't appear to know they found her here @ abt the 46 sec mark, reporter asks "why they have you arrested" AL says "I have no idea they still haven't told me" ... https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=745138878881260

Here is the "rich broker" perp walk video at 530am..
Suddenly he knows who she is and has a codefendant http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...is-a-rich-broker/32910/ce3aj_IL_kKmTkC_mHjgTw

Look at these at the difference. I have posted prior but will put here together.
First one is around 1230ish on his way to be booked on Kidnapping 9/30/2014 booked at 1242am. Beverly Carter had just been located. AL is all wild eyed. Asks who Beverly Carter is... Throws peace signs. He to me doesn't appear to know they found her here @ abt the 46 sec mark, reporter asks "why they have you arrested" AL says "I have no idea they still haven't told me" ... https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=745138878881260

Suddenly he knows who she is and has a codefendant http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...is-a-rich-broker/32910/ce3aj_IL_kKmTkC_mHjgTw

I believe you may be right. There is sure a difference between the two versions of aaron. He was pretty cocky acting in the first one.

I also just went and rewatched all 3 parts of that so-called interview with KARK. Again, a totally different Aaron with a completely different story.

Omgee! That first video? Grrrr! Fries me!! I want to jerk his punk (_!_) out of that car and beat his (_!_) like his mama should have years ago!!!! He looks freaking CRAZED in the first video. Throwing up deuces and waving??? Omg!! Lying liar of all lies!
Thanks for the links, arkansasmimi. I agree with review of both! I'd never seen the first one! BP is up and rising now!

Okay....so at approx. 12:30 am they are booking him for kidnapping, yet according to his own words at this point he is denying he even knows who she is or why he's been arrested. This would lead one to believe that whatever it was that caused the police to send out that urgent everyone check your sheds and outbuildings message shortly beforehand was something that did NOT come from his mouth.

What was it? They must have stumbled upon something. In his phone maybe?

Okay....so at approx. 12:30 am they are booking him for kidnapping, yet according to his own words at this point he is denying he even knows who she is or why he's been arrested. This would lead one to believe that whatever it was that caused the police to send out that urgent everyone check your sheds and outbuildings message shortly beforehand was something that did NOT come from his mouth.

What was it? They must have stumbled upon something. In his phone maybe?
I don't know, but keep in mind LE had been following him before the arrest. Also...when and what time did the 3 county tour take place? Anyone remember?
ETA: The 3 county tour was listed in AL's first dislocated shoulder complaint letter.
Thinking...could that first video have been when LE was taking him on the 3 county tour?

I don't know, but keep in mind LE had been following him before the arrest. Also...when and what time did the 3 county tour take place? Anyone remember?

True....but they didn't make the check the sheds request until very late. I just found this tweet.

Mark Moseley (@KARKMark) tweeted at 12:17am - 30 Sep 14:

BREAKING: Pulaski Co. authorities urge homeowners to check sheds/outbuildings for any sign of tampering re: Beverly Carter disappearance (https://twitter.com/KARKMark/status/516819140720750592?s=17)

This was at 12:17 am. We now know they found her body very shortly after.

Was the above video (the one where he's waving) taken before or after the check the sheds request?

That could have been the start of the 3 county tour! Good sleuthing. Maybe something happened or was said during the tour that caused the check the sheds statement?

That could have been the start of the 3 county tour! Good sleuthing. Maybe something happened or was said during the tour that caused the check the sheds statement?
There is no telling what he lied or told the truth about on that tour. My guess is he lied through all teeth until they got back from the tour and had phone pings and other info off his phone and showed them to him---then confessed to kidnapping, then they found her body, then the murder charges!

It also causes one to wonder if whatever type of "breakthrough" they had that caused the check the sheds request is also related to what clued them in to the location of her body? Couple those incidents with the actual booking of him on kidnapping.....that is a lot of activity in a short period of time.

Maybe he said he last saw her two days ago in an abandoned building? Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member