GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I remember that. They were searching the plant on Redmond Road in Jacksonville. Brings me back to thinking maybe something they found in the argos dumptruck caused them to search all the argo locations?

One of the reporters asked the Captain (the guy wearing glasses in the 2pm press conf) about the dump truck. He said was saying that we are in a technological world.. they kept using "technological" and "data" lol So I do think the GPS on the dump truck, if it had it helped.

One of the reporters asked the Captain (the guy wearing glasses in the 2pm press conf) about the dump truck. He said was saying that we are in a technological world.. they kept using "technological" and "data" lol So I do think the GPS on the dump truck, if it had it helped.

If that is a company of any size (and it appears to be), I would almost guarantee the trucks had GPS.

https://m.facebook.com/kenbuffanewsreporter

I can't figure out how to get the link to the video of parts of Beverly's funeral on Ken Buffa's FB. But the video is absolutely heartbreaking...here are the lyrics to the song being sung on the video posted Oct 4, by Ken Buffa. I think they couldn't have picked a better song for Beverly!!! Pass the kleenex, please!

"She Loved"
Someone once asked
If only you knew
How short life would be
What would you do?
What would they say
When God called you home?
What would they engrave
Once you were gone?

I hope they would see
What I've done in my life
Who I've cared for
And how I survived
I hope they'd say

Chorus:
She loved more than anything else
She loved with all of her heart
She loved everyone she believed in
She loved...oh she loved

She loved the Lord
And served all her life
A sacrificial mother
And an honorable wife
She gave all she had
And through every trial
Made life much sweeter
Because of her smile

Everyone will see
What she's done in her life
Who she cared for
And how she survived
I'm sure they'd say

Chorus:
She loved more than anything else
She loved with all of her heart
She loved everyone she believed in
She loved...oh she loved

She loved...everyone she believed in
She loved..oh she loved
Oh...she loved
ETA: link to song on youtube
Watch "She Loved [Live]" on YouTube
She Loved [Live]: http://youtu.be/W09t7xt9OUE

Oh my gosh I have cried so much I about puked. I hope my family would want to play this song when I leave this world. Beverly must have been an incredible mother, wife and friend. Breaks my heart.

Oh my gosh I have cried so much I about puked. I hope my family would want to play this song when I leave this world. Beverly must have been an credible mother, wife and friend. Breaks my heart.

IDK Beverly Carter but I believe this song was so appropriate for her. You can see the love shining out of her in her pictures.

Old stuff but,

Transcript of Part 3 of the interview of AL that took place at Tucker Max in mid - Oct. http://www.rivervalleyhomepage.com/...realtor-killer-e/81900/KkUGi9cYYUKyn6OHje2qZA

See the part BBM:

""I never denied her going with me. As far as kidnapping, I've never kidnapped anybody. "

Lewis won't give details on what happened between that moment and Carter's death.

"You made a big mistake and you better be hoping no one finds out. "
Investigators found Beverly's body in a shallow grave nearly thirty miles from the city of Scott. It was found on the property of a place Lewis used to work.

"I can say this much, we were already there.

Shannon Miller/Reporter;
At what point did you get there? Was it that Thursday night? (Arron nods his head yes)."

So he claims that he and one or more others ("we") got to the house before BC.

Old stuff but,

Transcript of Part 3 of the interview of AL that took place at Tucker Max in mid - Oct. http://www.rivervalleyhomepage.com/...realtor-killer-e/81900/KkUGi9cYYUKyn6OHje2qZA

See the part BBM:

""I never denied her going with me. As far as kidnapping, I've never kidnapped anybody. "

Lewis won't give details on what happened between that moment and Carter's death.

Investigators found Beverly's body in a shallow grave nearly thirty miles from the city of Scott. It was found on the property of a place Lewis used to work.

Shannon Miller/Reporter;
At what point did you get there? Was it that Thursday night? (Arron nods his head yes)."

Good catch. I dont even recall that ever being discussed before.

Of course there is the caveat that AL's statements here and elsewhere sometimes contradict each other.

One thing and its of course JMHO, have you noticed how AL, names, times and all the info he has put in all these filings are so detailed? Its like he has some sort of photogenic memory Dates and times and who was there.. ...I am referring to the LEO... Even going back to the one in 2011 where his lung had collapsed and he kept (in his filing anyway, so I don't doubt he did for real) asking for medical attention. 14 hrs later he was seen and taken to the ER and surgery the next day. 70% of his lungs were collapsed. That is where he filed the suit against the prison and won his settlement.

He has filed another suit in addition to the ones we have seen. 1 against the Sheriff at Pul Cty Doc Holiday... 2 the one on the legal mail confiscated. But in between those #1 and #3... he has filed against the intake prison facility where he was taken from Pul Cty jail, to prison on Parole violation. From there he went to Tucker Max. I don't know how to upload but I can get to someone that will upload.

The boots on the ground (if you will) people working in the jails and prisons... they know more of what it like dealing with AL than us. We also have read stuff in documents they ... the everyday hands on ..who have tons of other inmates to deal with may not know. Like his filing suits.

He knows what he is doing filing these descriptive accounts. The employees know the rules. Situations like this proves more than anything. Follow the rules to CYA. One employee at the prison already resigned after the situation of the interview...

** just my opinion.

We know from sleuthing that AL has had a dislocated shoulder prior and that when taken to the hospital for care on that, that AL escaped. Injuries like that, probably once you have are easily to reinjure.. pop out again. As the Dr allegedly said in his latest filing, shouldn't be jumping out of 3rd story windows fleeing from police. ;) AL knows the ropes on the criminal side and what to say and how to keep saying yada yada...

But my thoughts on the fact of his descriptive filings. Would love to be a fly on the wall reading his 5 page letter to lawyer and the 6th to Crystal... Descriptive and well thought out stated I sure. Always heard that there are usually some bits of truth in lies. Curious minds just want to know :) * just my opinions

Old stuff but,

See the part BBM:

Shannon Miller/Reporter;

I could be totally wrong, but I was under the impression that he was referring to he and BC as "we" and "there" was the concrete plant where she was buried......because he claimed she went with him willingly and that she was buried where she died because he panicked.

I could be totally wrong, but I was under the impression that he was referring to he and BC as "we" and "there" was the concrete plant where she was buried......because he claimed she went with him willingly and that she was buried where she died because he panicked.

If this is what he is alluding to, why on earth would BC meet him at a vacant house to get in the car with him and go to a concrete plant? Why would a concrete plant be of interest to her? If this is what he meant, Im trying to understand his logic.

Seeing if I can add this document AL filed Dec 18th. * not sure if you can see the documents. I tried to upload. This filing is in between the previous Federal Filings we have read. 1st federal filing was Lewis v Holiday, at the Pulaski County Jail. #3 was the filing where he filed about his legal mail. This one is in between.

If this is what he is alluding to, why on earth would BC meet him at a vacant house to get in the car with him and go to a concrete plant? Why would a concrete plant be of interest to her? If this is what he meant, Im trying to understand his logic.

My honest opinion? She wouldn't. He's lying through his lying liar's teeth. But I still think that's what he meant.

Seeing if I can add this document AL filed Dec 18th

That worked! Thank you! I can't say enough how exhausting he must be!!! They seriously need a full time employee just to deal with him, his paperwork, his complaints! And Dr. Peppers is right! You shouldn't jump out of a third story window if you don't want your back to hurt. No accountability, yet again. This is his absolute theme- hold everyone accountable for every single little thing you can find or create, but take no responsibility for anything. It makes me want to write a grievance or 400 on him and all of the things he has done!!! They are doing fairly well playing his game back, but he will get through with something! Its just a matter of numbers and chance! No one can perform perfectly when they are being baited to fail. He keeps that in mind with every action.

JMHO, had to go back and watch the videos. Here are all 3 http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-accused-murdere/14538/8j4Bnquyx02tACReXjXgTQ The transcripts, "So, KNWA's Shannon Miller reached out to the accused killer. And Arron Lewis agreed to an interview." KNWA must be a sister station to KARK ch 4.

The Captain said at the 2pm news conference when asked about motive.. he said Robbery...but wouldn't say more..

These news reports giving little sound bits makes it confusing. In context, video 2 is probable the beginning of the 1 hour interview Shannon Miller had with AL. Where he tells how he first got into his criminal activity, in central Arkansas..

Interesting, AL says his lawyers said they were taking a beating in the media.. AL says his response to the lawyer was ..I am being crucified. So to me that tells me that AL has seen some news reports to have said that. (video 2)

In video 3, reporter says INVESTIGATORS say that Lewis scheduled an appointment with Carter to look at a house in Scott... then in this edited together report AL goes on to say didn't have anything to do with showing a house.. meeting place.. When asked how he met or first came in contact with Beverly, AL says that's what he is waiting to speak with his lawyer about.

JMHO, but the "we were already there" was in context of what was going on. Reporter states before that that AL wont comment on what happen from time BC got in his vehicle to time of her death.. but did say this... then it goes to the edit of interview... He is talking about panic and how it was an accident.. and hoping no one would find out.. The reporter asked in.. watch for the littler slide in the video.. first he says we were already there snip... then she asks him at what point did you already get there.. Thursday night, in which he shakes head yes. * just my opinion, I think the sound bite of we were already there, was the panic and whatever happened that he says is an accident. ** side note AL comment "already tried 5 different ways" snippet ... is in reference to?

End of Video 3

"It hurts on a daily basis, just because you know that what happened was an accident, doesn't mean everything is okay."

Would rather see the whole interview lol instead of the edited version with lil news clips added, which could totally change the context and flow... but I do remember the agenda of Media... $$$$

This being a case where social media played a big part, it very understandable the Pros and LEO wanting to keep a tight grip on info. One thing I have figured out following different cases and reading documents.. its all in the wording and sometimes, as in the press conference.. the play on words. They already had CL in their sites from the get go. They weren't seeking HER as a new suspect. They already had her, just had to get evidence for probable cause for an arrest warrant. They did. A month later and got her when her guard was down.. * just my opinion

He had $50 placed on his account, presumably by Crystal (as he references in his document). Is it possible they would have been able to talk then? For her to tell him he was being crucified? I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

That worked! Thank you! I can't say enough how exhausting he must be!!! They seriously need a full time employee just to deal with him, his paperwork, his complaints! And Dr. Peppers is right! You shouldn't jump out of a third story window if you don't want your back to hurt. No accountability, yet again. This is his absolute theme- hold everyone accountable for every single little thing you can find or create, but take no responsibility for anything. It makes me want to write a grievance or 400 on him and all of the things he has done!!! They are doing fairly well playing his game back, but he will get through with something! Its just a matter of numbers and chance! No one can perform perfectly when they are being baited to fail. He keeps that in mind with every action.

EXACTLY! ~ reminds me of seeing stories in the news where someone breaks into a home, and gets hurt then wants to sue the homeowner or whomever cause the whatever injury~ bottom line if they hadn't been doing the wrong dang thing they wouldn't be in the situation to be hurt or in jail! Grrr whats the old saying.. If you cant do the time don't do the crime?

Seeing if I can add this document AL filed Dec 18th. * not sure if you can see the documents. I tried to upload. This filing is in between the previous Federal Filings we have read. 1st federal filing was Lewis v Holiday, at the Pulaski County Jail. #3 was the filing where he filed about his legal mail. This one is in between.
Its exhausting reading all his complaints. How in the world does he remember all these peoples names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PinkParis2052