GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had $50 placed on his account, presumably by Crystal (as he references in his document). Is it possible they would have been able to talk then? For her to tell him he was being crucified? I don't think so, but I'm not sure.
I would bet you a fancy smancy dinner, that they conversed either/or by phone or mail between the time he was arrested and the time CL was arrested. He was already at the Tucker Unit on the 14th. (day of interview) $$ on his account would have been sent before. To put $ on an inmate account you either have to send a money order or do it online.

From ADOC WEBSITE
How to send money
If sending money via mail you may only send money orders. Please include the inmate’s name and ADC number so that the correct account can be credited. The inmate will notify you of correct form to attach with money order and mailing address. Family and friends can also send money online through the Department of Correction’s website. This method requires a credit card and involves a small processing fee.

Prepaid Phone Deposit
Money Order Deposit Slip
http://adc.arkansas.gov/visitors/Pages/mailMoney.aspx#money
Per the information on the ADOC website:
https://www.ark.org/doc/inmatebanking/index.php

Please note:
•The minimum deposit amount is $10.00 for inmate trust account
•The minimum deposit amount is $25.00 for a Pre-Pay phone account
•No more than 2 payments will be accepted per credit card per day
•No more than $400 can be deposited from a single credit card per day
•No more than 4 payments will be accepted per inmate per day
•No more than $400 can be deposited to a single inmate per day
•The total amount will be adjusted to allow for the electronic processing of the transaction. This online service is provided by a third party working in partnership with the state of Arkansas. The price of items purchased through this service include funds used to develop, maintain, and enhance the state's official web portal, Arkansas.gov.
•Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted
•Please allow 2 business days for processing to inmate's account
•Your name will appear on the inmate's Trust account statement

Its exhausting reading all his complaints. How in the world does he remember all these peoples names?

LOL EXACTLY! He has to have an impeccable memory! I have stuff bookmarked or screen shots to refer back to. No way I could tell you in Dec what happened, who was there times and so forth that happened FIRST PART OF OCTOBER! ** Please know that I am not taking up for either of these accused. I just making comments of opinions or thoughts on stuff we are reading. I in no way believe he is as smart as he thinks he is, but he isn't as dumb as some want to believe. As someone her posted, too bad he didn't use his brain and energy to do something worth while and legal.

LOL EXACTLY! He has to have an impeccable memory! I have stuff bookmarked or screen shots to refer back to. No way I could tell you in Dec what happened, who was there times and so forth that happened FIRST PART OF OCTOBER! ** Please know that I am not taking up for either of these accused. I just making comments of opinions or thoughts on stuff we are reading. I in no way believe he is as smart as he thinks he is, but he isn't as dumb as some want to believe. As someone her posted, too bad he didn't use his brain and energy to do something worth while and legal.
There is a theme to his stories.This time he was standing there butt naked. Guess thats better than the last ones though where they are messing with his dingleberries.

Thanks for the new docs, arkansasmimi. [emoji106] My eyes hurt from reading 37 pages of mostly handwritten complaints.[emoji41] This cat never ceases to amaze and humor me. His injuries might be legitimate complaints, but man, what a whiner and tattle tail! Lawdy! I think it's the way he descriptively writes step by step the complaint and pain that makes me chuckle. Throw in a legit Dr. Pepper in the complaint, and it almost becomes hilarious! [emoji2] Not that I wish pain on him or anyone else, I just find his complaints very humorous and a tad bit pathetic. He somehow manages to get his privates mentioned in every complaint too.
Wow, and here we thought we wouldn't have much to discuss until trial?!? Ha!
Write on, AL, write on!

Thanks for the new docs, arkansasmimi. [emoji106] My eyes hurt from reading 37 pages of mostly handwritten complaints.[emoji41] This cat never ceases to amaze and humor me. His injuries might be legitimate complaints, but man, what a whiner and tattle tail! Lawdy! I think it's the way he descriptively writes step by step the complaint and pain that makes me chuckle. Throw in a legit Dr. Pepper in the complaint, and it almost becomes hilarious! [emoji2] Not that I wish pain on him or anyone else, I just find his complaints very humorous and a tad bit pathetic. He somehow manages to get his privates mentioned in every complaint too.
Write on, AL, write on!
I had to laugh when he was told thats what you get when you jump out a 3 story window running from police.

I had to laugh when he was told thats what you get when you jump out a 3 story window running from police.
That will be a whole new sue suit he'll put on next.
Complaint#101 Cops told me to get down out of the window, so I jumped and hurt myself because they told me to get down. It's all their fault that I'm hurt!

ETA Cops should respond, "Oh, we panicked, that's all we knew to do was PaNiC, and whatever happened was an accident!!"

That will be a whole new sue suit he'll put on next.
Complaint#101 Cops told me to get down out of the window, so I jumped and hurt myself because they told me to get down. It's all their fault that I'm hurt!

Im bad that way but I did enjoy his describing the pain when they popped his shoulder back in.Probably doesn't even compare to what BC went through. Yet, he is alive to whine about it.

Write on, AL, write on!

:happydance: DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT :jail:

Im bad that way but I did enjoy his describing the pain when they popped his shoulder back in.Probably doesn't even compare to what BC went through. Yet, he is alive to whine about it.

Exactly!!! 100% agree! Poor Beverly!!
Not only is he a whiner, but a conniving, manipulating, self-centered rat b*****d in a prison cell working the system from within the system. It's outright contemptible! [emoji35]

Write on, AL, write on!

I bet there's plenty else that goes on with him too that he's probably wayyyyyy too embarrassed about to put in his complaints. JMO

Are female inmates provided undergarments in jail (such as panties and bras) or would that be too risky as they could possibly hang themselves with those types of items?

Are female inmates provided undergarments in jail (such as panties and bras) or would that be too risky as they could possibly hang themselves with those types of items?

I looked that up once I try see if I can find. IIRC they wear those sports bra type and what my girls called granny panties (briefs). But I will say just my opinion for now and look for a link.

Found this interesting:

The jail intake process includes each of these steps:
◾They’ll put you in a holding cell. If the jail is really busy, you will have to wait a while to get processed.
◾The first step is that you must answer a bunch of questions, like your full name, home address, date of birth and an emergency contact person.
◾Also, you will also be asked about your medical and mental history.
◾You will be given an inmate ID number.
◾You will be fingerprinted.
◾You will have your mug shot taken.
◾Any property you have will get taken away from you and stored until you get discharged from jail.
◾You will get to make a phone call in order to contact a member of your family, friend, or bail bondsman.
◾If they expect that you will make bail and be released quickly, they will let you wear your street clothes, but if you are not expected to make bail quickly you will be issued a jail jumpsuit.
http://prisonhandbook.com/1000/pulaski-county-detention-center/

Just thinking out loud. Some have wondered if AL called or wrote to CL. I was reading an article and it said that many of the prisons are now using an email system. It costs less than phone calls and postage. The computer can only be used for email though and you have to have a pre-approved list of people you can correspond with, such as attorney and specific family members.

I don't understand why everything lately is, he he he .... There is also a she that has the exact same charges against them... What if SHE was the mastermind of the whole thing, yet there are pages and pages of only he....

I don't understand why everything lately is, he he he .... There is also a she that has the exact same charges against them... What if SHE was the mastermind of the whole thing, yet there are pages and pages of only he....

Yep, just like the LEO said equally charged... didn't down grade a bit. Still digging some things cant post..

True!! Law enforcement was very clear to say they played equal parts in the crime. To leave either out would only leave 50% of the responsibility claimed. I usually have very good gut instincts about how or why things went down. This case changes for me daily. I am still internally missing something that will make it all make sense to me. But to get to the bottom of it definitely needs to account for both of them.

That worked! Thank you! I can't say enough how exhausting he must be!!! They seriously need a full time employee just to deal with him, his paperwork, his complaints! And Dr. Peppers is right! You shouldn't jump out of a third story window if you don't want your back to hurt. No accountability, yet again. This is his absolute theme- hold everyone accountable for every single little thing you can find or create, but take no responsibility for anything. It makes me want to write a grievance or 400 on him and all of the things he has done!!! They are doing fairly well playing his game back, but he will get through with something! Its just a matter of numbers and chance! No one can perform perfectly when they are being baited to fail. He keeps that in mind with every action.

OT, Dr. Peppers? Really?! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member