GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To go for any kind of deal, she would have to acknowledge at least knowing something though correct? Crystal Hope Lowery is charged equal with Arron Lewis.. Capital Murder AND Kidnapping. JMO but with the equal charge, charges that are Death Penalty eligible ... Just my opinion but it would have to be something pretty substantial ... and I don't think she would walk either.. again jmo

Oh, yeah. She would have to come completely clean. She knows what he knows. Crystal will be lucky if Arron doesn't tell what he knows first! He has extremely loose lips. He has a near photographic memory for details. And we all know it is not above him to try to harm her for his own gain- his extortion attempt. Neither of these charged kidnappers and murderers will walk free, that is my opinion, but one could escape the death penalty by giving up the other.

True....but they didn't make the check the sheds request until very late. I just found this tweet.

Mark Moseley (@KARKMark) tweeted at 12:17am - 30 Sep 14:

BREAKING: Pulaski Co. authorities urge homeowners to check sheds/outbuildings for any sign of tampering re: Beverly Carter disappearance (https://twitter.com/KARKMark/status/516819140720750592?s=17)

This was at 12:17 am. We now know they found her body very shortly after.

Was the above video (the one where he's waving) taken before or after the check the sheds request?

Actually, it was about the same time. When they charged him with kidnapping and were taking him to the jail, is when they ask for sheds to be checked. Shortly thereafter, she was discovered, they went back to the jail and got him and brought him back and charged him with the capital murder and then he had his second perp walk, in which he acted completely different.

To go for any kind of deal, she would have to acknowledge at least knowing something though correct? Crystal Hope Lowery is charged equal with Arron Lewis.. Capital Murder AND Kidnapping. JMO but with the equal charge, charges that are Death Penalty eligible ... Just my opinion but it would have to be something pretty substantial ... and I don't think she would walk either.. again jmo

With all the drama this case will bring, I wonder if it will be double death penalty. I don't feel like it will, but I guess if the details are gruesome enough and the evidence is strong enough, the prosecutors may not even be willing to take the death penalty off the table!

Yes Mimi, she told us that CL didn't know that AL was a suspect at the hospital and that she found out by watching it on the news. Later she was adamant that CL had been questioned and turned her phone over to LE the same day as the accident. Both were stated as facts and confusing.

I heard rumors in the beginning I posted which I was sure were all true. Some were, some weren't, some are still
To be seen. I'm just a
Verified outsider though. Now I just read. Lol

BBM This has been stated by not just VI 1 but VI 2 as well. See below:

VI Butler said in post #711 from thread #4

CL went voluntarily to the police station (after leaving the hospital) to answer questions on Sunday, Sept. 28. She was not under arrest at that time. I do not know how long she was there. I do not know what they asked her.... I just know the police asked her for access to her phone (which she gave them at the hospital) and that she complied when asked to come in and answer questions. It was during this time that her house was searched for the first time. CL was arrested the next day Monday the 29th at approx 10:00 am....that was when she was taken in and "formally questioned"....she was released later that night sometime between 8-10pm. NJ-I know we've been over this a thousand times...I'm sure you will confirm.

http://www.pcso.org/InmateRoster.shtml

CL has been in for 73 days.

JMO if you're not nutzo when you go in, I'd think you'd be pretty close after 73 days. I know I would be.

I sorted this Prisoner Roster by Offense- Murder. There are only 5 or 6 females in this prison for murder, including Crystal Lowery. Most of them are domestic. It doesn't seem like this is something that is just slapped all around in this county! In New Orleans, we probably have that many every week, for sure! I would think this county is quite careful and cautious about charging female murderers, since it is a rare event!

I sorted this Prisoner Roster by Offense- Murder. There are only 5 or 6 females in this prison for murder, including Crystal Lowery. Most of them are domestic. It doesn't seem like this is something that is just slapped all around in this county! In New Orleans, we probably have that many every week, for sure! I would think this county is quite careful and cautious about charging female murderers, since it is a rare event!

Tuesday Jan 13th is Arron Birthday. Wonder if CL sent him a birthday card? Or had someone send him one? Heck if she supposedly put $$ on his account I wouldn't put it past doing that. Just my opinion.. I don't know either of these people charged with these horrible crimes. Thankfully I don't know any of those others in there with either of them. I cant imagine living in a place with lots of crime! Do people get the feeling like ole well another *advertiser censored* on the news today. Heartbreaking! And I am sure just as heartbreaking for the loved ones who horrible crimes are committed against yet never get the media coverage.

Tuesday Jan 13th is Arron Birthday. Wonder if CL sent him a birthday card? Or had someone send him one? Heck if she supposedly put $$ on his account I wouldn't put it past doing that. Just my opinion.. I don't know either of these people charged with these horrible crimes. Thankfully I don't know any of those others in there with either of them. I cant imagine living in a place with lots of crime! Do people get the feeling like ole well another *advertiser censored* on the news today. Heartbreaking! And I am sure just as heartbreaking for the loved ones who horrible crimes are committed against yet never get the media coverage.

And to think... They reportedly haven't even been together a whole year! They got together, split up, got together, got arrested for capital murder and kidnapping, and filed for divorce all before celebrating one of his birthdays together! That's impressive! Too bad they took down many innocents during their year of destruction.

And for me, seeing the crime on TV is seriously horrible and shocking every day! For the people who commit it? They could care less. Its just accepted as what they do. Its terrifying. Truly.

And to think... They reportedly haven't even been together a whole year! They got together, split up, got together, got arrested for capital murder and kidnapping, and filed for divorce all before celebrating one of his birthdays together! That's impressive! Too bad they took down many innocents during their year of destruction.
LOL or her birthday either! Crystal birthday is Feb 3.. Well depending on when they met. They got their marriage license on March 12th. Not many holidays did they spend together huh. Thinking about that sick Halloween picture she posted... then ironic how she was arrested on Capital Murder the day before Halloween! I would think LEO monitored her FB... Curious if about the computers they possibly had in their home.. if they did any searches, like we see in other cases. Emails so forth..

LOL or her birthday either! Crystal birthday is Feb 3.. Well depending on when they met. They got their marriage license on March 12th. Not many holidays did they spend together huh. Thinking about that sick Halloween picture she posted... then ironic how she was arrested on Capital Murder the day before Halloween! I would think LEO monitored her FB... Curious if about the computers they possibly had in their home.. if they did any searches, like we see in other cases. Emails so forth..

They made it so clear about technology being a part. Just with arrons love of social media, dating sites and YouTube, you know the computers came into play! Even if just to check them. I wonder if the Google searches are going to be a big part like Casey Anthony!

And for me, seeing the crime on TV is seriously horrible and shocking every day! For the people who commit it? They could care less. Its just accepted as what they do. Its terrifying. Truly.

I am thankful I don't understand it. At least on tv or a movie when time is up, it over. In real life it never over for victim (s) and/or family and friends. Have you ever heard of the Nona Dirksmeyer murder? or Janie Ward? Heart breaking cases.

I am thankful I don't understand it. At least on tv or a movie when time is up, it over. In real life it never over for victim (s) and/or family and friends. Have you ever heard of the Nona Dirksmeyer murder? or Janie Ward? Heart breaking cases.

I will have to read about them!

They made it so clear about technology being a part. Just with arrons love of social media, dating sites and YouTube, you know the computers came into play! Even if just to check them. I wonder if the Google searches are going to be a big part like Casey Anthony!
Exactly. I was thinking about that also. If its true that Crystal turned off her phone service and had it turned on to another phone... that just sound so .. unbelievable to me. Gutsy? And if she took collect calls from Arron on that alleged replacement phone it will show up. OR any calls after LEO got her phone for that matter.

I'm still not sure as to when she re-activated another phone but IF that is the case, then a person would think LE would have taken possession of any and all cell phones in AL and CL's possession as well as computers and I-pads (if applicable). One also has to wonder who else's phones may have been reviewed by LE/investigators, such as anybody who may have provided alibis as to her whereabouts, etc. If any of this applies, I don't know, I am just putting out my guesses as to what all LE may obtained to be used towards filing the charges, issuing arrest warrants, etc.

ETA: We also (IMO) have to keep in mind that CL wasn't arrested until approximately a month after AL was. So what all was LE also gathering during that month since AL had been arrested. For all we know, LE may have had their reasons why she wasn't arrested till a month later. Remember the old saying, if you give a person enough rope, they will eventually hang themselves...

In the Heather Elvis case (here on WS) I remember after the two suspects in that case were arrested and jailed, that they then at a later date had other charges filed against them for (I believe) some type of fraud involving false information being provided on applications for state assistance and such.

I'm still not sure as to when she re-activated another phone but IF that is the case, then a person would think LE would have taken possession of any and all cell phones in AL and CL's possession as well as computers and I-pads (if applicable). One also has to wonder who else's phones may have been reviewed by LE/investigators, such as anybody who may have provided alibis as to her whereabouts, etc. If any of this applies, I don't know, I am just putting out my guesses as to what all LE may obtained to be used towards filing the charges, issuing arrest warrants, etc.

ETA: We also (IMO) have to keep in mind that CL wasn't arrested until approximately a month after AL was. So what all was LE also gathering during that month since AL had been arrested. For all we know, LE may have had their reasons why she wasn't arrested till a month later. Remember the old saying, if you give a person enough rope, they will eventually hang themselves...

LE had her in as a suspect also from the beginning. Curious when the beginning was? I think of old tv shows where they have someone under surveillance and someone snapping pictures of the suspect during this time undercover... LE said they had many tips and leads that helped them get the info for the warrants.. Snakes in the grass ... keep thinking about that post right before she was arrested... Inquiring minds want to know....

Most prisons and county jails, do not allow TV stations that show any news. Nor are the allowed newspapers that have any crime reports. Usually, it is things like the cooking channel and such. At least that is what I have been told.

Having worked with a program that went to the same prison where he is incarcerated, I can tell you that they did read the newspaper and watch tv. I know they read the newspaper because they would bring clips in and mention them and show them to us. I'm not sure how much tv or what channels though.

Having worked with a program that went to the same prison where he is incarcerated, I can tell you that they did read the newspaper and watch tv. I know they read the newspaper because they would bring clips in and mention them and show them to us. I'm not sure how much tv or what channels though.

I am not doubting you, I just know that all the ones I have visited in our church ministry, do not allow the inmates to have anything that has news reports of crimes and such. Same with getting no news stations on tv at all. I assume they don't want them reading about each other's or even their own cases. We have also been told if we are ask, if we have seen or read anything about their cases to not discuss it with them.

I don't understand why everything lately is, he he he .... There is also a she that has the exact same charges against them... What if SHE was the mastermind of the whole thing, yet there are pages and pages of only he....
Have not read ahead, but AL is the topic of recent conversation becasue he's the one filing complaints and lawsuits against every ADC employee he encounters.

Wasn't there a page somewhere on the internet that shows them together as far back as January?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member