GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this begs the question...when did they really meet? Any of our VI's want to chime in, if they know? IIRC, his FB page told of other relationships immdiately prior to his going public with CL, but we all know that doesn't mean much.

Just trying to get a bead on exactly when they met. FB seems to point toward March, but for other reasons I think it was a bit earlier.

So this begs the question...when did they really meet? Any of our VI's want to chime in, if they know? IIRC, his FB page told of other relationships immdiately prior to his going public with CL, but we all know that doesn't mean much.

Just trying to get a bead on exactly when they met. FB seems to point toward March, but for other reasons I think it was a bit earlier.

I met AL with CL for the first time in Dec 2013. They were a couple at that time.

Per this interview, AL sold the blue double wide in February.. http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-suspect-in-2013/35997/6mFrIuQja0CoadfR1s5CJA.

I bet it was just the home, not the property.. and I don't think you can finance a mobile home without property. I could be wrong on that, just what I have heard so means nothing. I don't think this was a realtor type situation. If I understand correctly the man who bought it lives next door. I bet he didn't give AL much for it. But hooking up at least by Dec 2013 he probably still had some cash to flash..

This comment peaks my curiosity :
She says Lewis approached her about buying a house in August of 2013.

"He kept coming over here, and he was acting strange, he was really weird," says Cranford.

Cranford says Lewis described plans to remodel and move in with his girlfriend and the two agreed on a price.

"He told me he had never been in trouble and he had all this money in a bank account," says Cranford.

She says Lewis arrived with a backpack filled with $17,000 in hundred dollar bills. She says had no idea he'd paroled out of prison that same month.

"I'm like oh my god where did the money come from," says Cranford.

** so kept coming over there, brings me back to WHY did AL go to this area when he was paroled from Newport ... and the part about where did the $$ come from made me giggle, I wondered where he got that $... but she took it, no questions asked...lol that just struck me as funny.

brings me back to WHY did AL go to this area when he was paroled from Newport ...

Perhaps he had a girl he had "met" online that lived in the area? Maybe that girl was CL? There had to be someone in the area he knew. He didn't have a job so the only other thing that would make sense is that it was a person that brought him there. No family, that we know of...right?

edit to add: Do we know what he did between his parole in Aug. 2013 and moving to the Sherwood/Cabot/NLR area? Did he move there straight away?

Perhaps he had a girl he had "met" online that lived in the area? Maybe that girl was CL? There had to be someone in the area he knew. He didn't have a job so the only other thing that would make sense is that it was a person that brought him there. No family, that we know of...right?

edit to add: Do we know what he did between his parole in Aug. 2013 and moving to the Sherwood/Cabot/NLR area? Did he move there straight away?

We can only sleuth, Crystal Hope Lowery, Arron Michael Lewis and Beverly Carter.... not family or friends...per TOS

Per an article it stated that Arron Lewis had lived in Brinkley in 2008. In the 3 part video interview.. the choppy edited one ... AL states he started his criminal activity around McCain Mall... that would be North Little Rock Arkansas. So it leads me to think... just my opinion he knew people in area of
Central Arkansas and or met someone in Prison... something took him to that area.. Blue double wide is at 1600 Jennings Rd, Little Rock AR

He had $$, when he got out of prison.. from the lawsuit. Don't know exactly when in August 2013 "kept coming over" inquiring about buying the home.

Folks. In the Casey Anthony case they did let her watch the news. Twice that I recall. Once when they were searching where they thought Caylee was and CA showed NO reaction. The second time that I remember for sure when they found remains close to A house. CA doubled over in pain and freaked out. (because she knew those were Caylees remains because she put them there. ) So LE do let them. If these 2 were already arrested when BC body was found, no doubt they would have let them to see their reaction. IIRC, there were other times that CA was watching the news. JMO.

So, he went from Brinkley in 2008 (per article) and eventually to living in Springdale in 2011 and then to prison in Newport in Dec. 2011. (per this article: http://5newsonline.com/2014/09/29/suspect-in-realtors-disappearance-has-extensive-nwa-criminal-history/)

BTW - this article also states:

Lewis was arrested Feb. 15, 2011, by Rogers police after they said he stole $1,230 in merchandise from the Walmart on Walnut Street.

One of the videos that were recently re-linked (the prison interview, I believe..have no clue which of the 3 segments) said he claimed to have never stolen anything more than $500. Again...lying liar that lies.

He was released in Aug. 2013 and after an indeterminate amount of time, he wound up in the LR/NLR area (in which I'm including cabot, jacksonville, sherwood, etc) but a witness in that area stated in an interview that he would come over in Aug. 2013 inquiring about a house for sale.

So it appears he came to the area straight out of prison?

The first known appearance of he and CL as a couple was Dec. 2013, per a VI.

I'm just trying to determine if it was possibly "meeting" CL online that brought him to the area.

Just talked to a friend of mine who just had a nephew released from a sentence that was served between Cummins and then moved to an ADC facility in Calico Rock (for those out of state...these are both Arkansas prisons) and she said she knows for sure he was allowed to watch the news on television.

Of course AL may be in a different type of unit?

edit to add: My friend just texted above noted nephew and he said they were allowed to watch tv news and read the newspaper. These were Arkansas prisons.

Just talked to a friend of mine who just had a nephew released from a sentence that was served between Cummins and then moved to an ADC facility in Calico Rock (for those out of state...these are both Arkansas prisons) and she said she knows for sure he was allowed to watch the news on television.

Of course AL may be in a different type of unit?

edit to add: My friend just texted above noted nephew and he said they were allowed to watch tv news and read the newspaper. These were Arkansas prisons.

AL stated in the interview wish S. Miller that his lawyer said they were taking a beating in the media and AL said he told his lawyer I AM BEING CRUCIFIED in the media. He saw enough somewhere, by the 14th of October to make that comment. *as always just my opinion

From the Arkansas Department of Corrections Website
http://adc.arkansas.gov/onlineServices/Pages/default.aspx

Inmate Email Service
Introducing a convenient and fast way to send messages and photos to your friend or loved one at Arkansas DOC.

Your loved one can now receive emails and photos from you faster than the post office can deliver a letter. Simply visit www.accesscorrections.com to send a message and/or photo to your loved one today! Access Secure Mail accepts MasterCard and Visa debit and credit cards. Additional information is located at www.accesscorrections.com under Frequently Asked Questions.

Internet Website: www.accesscorrections.com

Please Note: All correspondence is subject to review by the facility staff prior to delivery. Please ensure that your content is appropriate. Credits will not be issued for rejected messages

Several years ago, I remember googling my druggie brother's name during one of his many prison stays and he came up on some sort of "meet a prisoner" website! IIRC, it was like advertising for pen pals or something? It had a picture, a short bio and contact information. But I think it had an actual address and you had to send regular pen and paper letters. It was not electronic corespondance.

From the Arkansas Department of Corrections Website
http://adc.arkansas.gov/onlineServices/Pages/default.aspx

Inmate Email Service
Introducing a convenient and fast way to send messages and photos to your friend or loved one at Arkansas DOC.

Your loved one can now receive emails and photos from you faster than the post office can deliver a letter. Simply visit www.accesscorrections.com to send a message and/or photo to your loved one today! Access Secure Mail accepts MasterCard and Visa debit and credit cards. Additional information is located at www.accesscorrections.com under Frequently Asked Questions.

Internet Website: www.accesscorrections.com

Please Note: All correspondence is subject to review by the facility staff prior to delivery. Please ensure that your content is appropriate. Credits will not be issued for rejected messages

My first reaction was WTH!!!! But after thinking about it, it will probably be easier for them to read email messages and there isnt a chance of drugs being smuggled in. Once communication becomes mostly email, the paper mail will certainly be scrutinized more for why something had to be physically sent.

I wonder if the email privileges are for all inmates? AL is in max security. Hopefully he's not allowed Internet or email access!! I don't think he'd be burning up his few dollars on stamps and paper if he had email. LOL

Several years ago, I remember googling my druggie brother's name during one of his many prison stays and he came up on some sort of "meet a prisoner" website! IIRC, it was like advertising for pen pals or something? It had a picture, a short bio and contact information. But I think it had an actual address and you had to send regular pen and paper letters. It was not electronic corespondance.

Oh, yeah! Arron had one of those! We linked it and talked about it earlier on, but who knows where that convo is!

So, he went from Brinkley in 2008 (per article) and eventually to living in Springdale in 2011 and then to prison in Newport in Dec. 2011. (per this article: http://5newsonline.com/2014/09/29/suspect-in-realtors-disappearance-has-extensive-nwa-criminal-history/)

BTW - this article also states:

One of the videos that were recently re-linked (the prison interview, I believe..have no clue which of the 3 segments) said he claimed to have never stolen anything more than $500. Again...lying liar that lies.

He was released in Aug. 2013 and after an indeterminate amount of time, he wound up in the LR/NLR area (in which I'm including cabot, jacksonville, sherwood, etc) but a witness in that area stated in an interview that he would come over in Aug. 2013 inquiring about a house for sale.

So it appears he came to the area straight out of prison?

The first known appearance of he and CL as a couple was Dec. 2013, per a VI.

I'm just trying to determine if it was possibly "meeting" CL online that brought him to the area.

AL was stealing stuff and selling it on Craigslist and Ebay so he very well could have met her online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member