GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible those other posts could be "alerted" now (on old threads) so that a Mod could review them and if they feel appropriate remove them? Or is that not an option on threads that are closed?
Mods, could you please weigh-in on this? Thanks in advance.

I am not a MOD, but it appears you can, Alert button is still there. The little Triangle thingy in the lower left hand corner. (just looked) I didn't know what ALERT ment though I kept reading of it for a long while. Now I know.

Being involved in questionable activities does NOT make someone "a killer" but however, two people charged with Capital Murder AND Kidnapping, plus one additional person charged with Theft By Receiving (for allegedly having murdered person's phone in your possession) sure does make a person think that it's certainly possible CL and AL ARE killers!
And yes I realize the innocent until proven guilty, yada yada yada, so it's not necessary to go there, but rather my point is that LE has enough of "something" to charge two people with Capital Murder and Kidnapping sure makes me THINK there's a strong possibility that they MAY BE guilty! JMO, IMO, etc

Well I wonder when AL Forensic Evaluation will start? Wondering also how many letters he has sent out ... ;)

They did their job and had AL sitting in jail on charges of kidnapping and murder. They could have stopped there. I think the continuing investigation lead to additional evidence being discovered. I do not believe they arrested CL for S&G. jmo

Being involved in questionable activities does NOT make someone "a killer" but however, two people charged with Capital Murder AND Kidnapping, plus one additional person charged with Theft By Receiving (for allegedly having murdered person's phone in your possession) sure does make a person think that it's certainly possible CL and AL ARE killers!
And yes I realize the innocent until proven guilty, yada yada yada, so it's not necessary to go there, but rather my point is that LE has enough of "something" to charge two people with Capital Murder and Kidnapping sure makes me THINK there's a strong possibility that they MAY BE guilty! JMO, IMO, etc

Y'all are probably tired of hearing me say this, BUT it is the most relevant, boiled down, logical, bottom line there is:

1- it is not easy to get a judge to sign an arrest warrant. I watched a First 48 New Orleans episode where the police had SO much evidence against someone and STILL the judge said not enough to arrest. It is not common (I know, I know, not impossible), but not common or likely for a judge to sign off on an arrest warrant for Capital Murder without strong evidence. They were very clear to say the two parties were equally involved. It is irresponsible to disregard their word as crap, for the sake of your own biases.

2- Aaron did not turn himself in. They followed evidence and were on to him! They knew it was him! If their evidence correctly led them to him (which he admitted to kidnapping her), then it is also irresponsible to give no weight to their good detective work in finding the right suspect.

Edited to add: We are guessing. I do not think the police are having to guess on this one. I think they know just what happened and they have it right. THAT is my opinion.

From Media reports, appears that tips re CL also helped to be able to get a warrant for CL....Could those tips be some SNAKES IN THE GRASS?? When was it that CL and a VI supposedly worked on a timeline?

We all see things differently. I am not bothered by anyone who has an opinion that CL is guilty or not. I have said repeatedly that CL maybe guilty, she maybe the mastermind behind it all. But just because she was arrested and just because her morals don't line up with others that doesn't prove anything to me. I personally do not have faith in our justice system and that is my right.

How do we know whats true and what isn't true coming out of AL mouth?

I don't think he knows most of the time. He is one of those pity types to me. How he posted all over his FB about his break-ups and none were his fault. Then he called the police over his yard being TPed. I mean if you think about how crazy that is, because that is an innocent thing that kids everywhere do and this seven time felon thinks that is worthy of the police being called. Crazy.

From Media reports, appears that tips re CL also helped to be able to get a warrant for CL....Could those tips be some SNAKES IN THE GRASS?? When was it that CL and a VI supposedly worked on a timeline?

Looking back thru previous threads/posts could possibly help in narrowing down when this may have taken place. Just a suggestion...

Its just my opinion.. and I cant explain it. I just feel there is a possibility there may be someone else involved. They sure didn't say after CL was arrested, this is it ~ no more suspects...

Wasn't the "snakes in the grass" comment posted the day before CL was arrested Oct 30th?

From CH4 KARK
"Investigators had interviewed Lowery the same day they arrested Lewis but didn't get much information out of either one.

"She didn't tell us anything at that point that gave us enough evidence to arrest her. But through the investigative process, we managed to get enough to get the warrant," says Lt. Carl Minden with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office (PCSO).
The PCSO says it still had a number of tips and leads to look through this past month. They found enough evidence to link her to Carter's killing.

"You know, we've had suspicions all along. This is just something through the investigative process that just happened to wrap up today," Lt. Minden explained.

Investigators don't know if Lowery knew Carter. They also don't know if Lewis gave out any information about his wife being involved in the crimes."Everything in this case is sealed by the prosecutor and court. But there's a link there. Obviously a fairly substantial link for her to get the charges she has."
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...d-suspect-in-car/51345/0ftDh9lqbUWBxvPu6eBTGg

ETA: I thought interesting that the news article stated Investigators don't know if Lowery knew Carter....

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...ct-charged-carter-killing-held-without/?print
Authorities have not released details on how either suspect was tied to the crime, and investigators' warrants and affidavits filed in court remain sealed. Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Chief Deputy Prosecuting Attorney John Johnson took questions from reporters after the hearing, though he did not offer any details into the investigation. He said he did not know whether any additional suspects may be arrested.

BBM The investigation was still ongoing after the arrest of CL.

How do we know whats true and what isn't true coming out of AL mouth?

Good point!

IMO, that first interview (not really an interview, but he did answer some questions); the one where he was leaving the SO and being put in the cop car. He answered somewhat truthfully.
After that, it was/is covering his a$$ and deflection.

I don't think he knows most of the time. He is one of those pity types to me. How he posted all over his FB about his break-ups and none were his fault. Then he called the police over his yard being TPed. I mean if you think about how crazy that is, because that is an innocent thing that kids everywhere do and this seven time felon thinks that is worthy of the police being called. Crazy.

I personally think some of the reasoning was based on his dislike of the daughter. He probably didn't like her friends either, and wanted to get them in trouble. Very immature, but are we surprised by that?

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...ct-charged-carter-killing-held-without/?print
Authorities have not released details on how either suspect was tied to the crime, and investigators' warrants and affidavits filed in court remain sealed. Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Chief Deputy Prosecuting Attorney John Johnson took questions from reporters after the hearing, though he did not offer any details into the investigation. He said he did not know whether any additional suspects may be arrested.

BBM The investigation was still ongoing after the arrest of CL.

Also, from that same article ... "We're going to do whatever it takes to hold the people who committed this crime, or any crime, responsible for what they've done," Johnson said.

I personally think some of the reasoning was based on his dislike of the daughter. He probably didn't like her friends either, and wanted to get them in trouble. Very immature, but are we surprised by that?

That is true, and I didn't even think of that angle. Kind of funny when you think about that he was calling LE on Friday night and being followed by them on Sunday morning.

:thinking: Also have to take in consideration, the Formal Charging Report states BC murder Sept 25-26th. So emotions had to be running high for both AL and CL that Friday night. The TP kiddos just happen to pick the wrong night to TP there. Just a huge blessing no one else got hurt. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83