GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She very well could have. I don't remember when she picked the daughter up. Which would be another interesting question, because all the VI's said that LE never questioned her daughter. So does that mean they never checked her phone either?

While the daughter was waiting at the police station to be picked up....the day of CL's first arrest (for the phone) LE did take the daughter's phone and I'm assuming looked through it (or whatever they do). They gave the daughter her phone back when the aunt got there to pick her up.

BBM
Did the VI correct this to Monday since CL was arrested on Monday ...

CL turned over her phone voluntarily and gave LE the password ON SUNDAY WHEN SHE ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL. CL's house was searched on Sunday while she was voluntarily at the police station for questioning (after leaving the hospital)....and searched again on Monday the day of her TBR arrest.

Just an aside and a huge pet peeve of mine--CL and AL were flat broke, her selling furniture etc. yet they seemed to always have phones and internet connection.

I work with ppl everyday who want someone to help them get their rent pd, buy their kids' Christmas toys, and feed them, but they ALWAYS have money to pay those phones and have internet. (Ok off soapbox now)

Please do not sleuth family, friends, ex's and minors. It is against TOS.

Brrr. Glad to be retired so I can bundle up in my warm footie jammies and stay by the fireplace! Now if my internet goes out...THAT'S gonna be a problem!

CL turned over her phone voluntarily and gave LE the password ON SUNDAY WHEN SHE ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL. CL's house was searched on Sunday while she was voluntarily at the police station for questioning (after leaving the hospital)....and searched again on Monday the day of her TBR arrest.

Thank you!

Just an aside and a huge pet peeve of mine--CL and AL were flat broke, her selling furniture etc. yet they seemed to always have phones and internet connection.

I work with ppl everyday who want someone to help them get their rent pd, buy their kids' Christmas toys, and feed them, but they ALWAYS have money to pay those phones and have internet. (Ok off soapbox now)

And also have enough money to keep numerous unmentionable sites active, which have a monthly/ yearly fee. That can't be cheap!

And also have enough money to keep numerous unmentionable sites active, which have a monthly/ yearly fee. That can't be cheap!

Those were probably charged on the credit cards he stole from people at the mall. AL said that's what he did, steal credit cards.

Those were probably charged on the credit cards he stole from people at the mall. AL said that's what he did, steal credit cards.

:thinking: would they actually be dumb enough to use a cc linked back to their own names/AKA or at least dob? Maybe so... not much surprises me anymore. Sad.

Reading various links in Google on Beverly Carter. So sad... not only has her family had to endure her senseless murder, but they lost her mother in law at Thanksgiving. God Bless the Carter Family and give them Peace and Strength.

Brrr. Glad to be retired so I can bundle up in my warm footie jammies and stay by the fireplace! Now if my internet goes out...THAT'S gonna be a problem!

Me too. Went to store today and got junk food. Intend to stay in warm fuzzies. (Maybe until spring. ha)

What kind of car did he buy Ashley in November? Do we know if he put it in her name? Did he take it back when their relationship ended.

(Info he posted on his FB acct.)

I believe that was the Pontiac that you can see in his YT video, where he is bragging about all he has gotten from stealing. He had a Jeep Cherokee in that video as well. I wonder why he traded so often? Ashley said on FB that she did give it back.

VI Butler said in post #711 from thread #4

CL went voluntarily to the police station (after leaving the hospital) to answer questions on Sunday, Sept. 28. She was not under arrest at that time. I do not know how long she was there. I do not know what they asked her.... I just know the police asked her for access to her phone (which she gave them at the hospital) and that she complied when asked to come in and answer questions. It was during this time that her house was searched for the first time. CL was arrested the next day Monday the 29th at approx 10:00 am....that was when she was taken in and "formally questioned"....she was released later that night sometime between 8-10pm.

NJ-I know we've been over this a thousand times...I'm sure you will confirm.

The above is all quoted by Butler. I think some thought my last comment was to NJ but that was part of the whole message from Butler. Just FYI

Phone and internet are pretty essential nowadays....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2