GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wish that whoever is deleting anyone's posts would PM that person to explain the reason.

I know it's verboten to speak of it but I'm ok if this is deleted, (I'm getting used to it!) But I think that maybe some are getting more deleted than others who write on the same topics because mods get alerted to those posts by other posters. I know I've been repeatedly deleted with stuff that many others have written on over the threads ....that remains up. So it's possible somone is flagging my posts more often that maybe disagrees or would just like to shut me up! :) And yes, it does dampen your desire to contribute anything thoughtful after taking the time to compose something, only to find it zzzzzap missing in action a short while later.

In their defense, mods can't read every single line around the clock -so I guess it's a sort of efficient system to delete when alerted to a possible transgression. It's not an easy gig or a fun one. I appreciate that side of the story and the responsibilities of the site. But I can list a handful of things that I can't discuss at all ....but that other posters can. And i always make an effort to word cautiously. I was considering moving into code-talking to compensate. Lol!

90% of my posts are removed, too. I just keep trying to restate it in a different way.

Being new here, BCs case is my first, I am very disappointed about the lack of posts and people being able to state their theories in what happened. That is what brought me here in the first place. There are some very intelligent people on this forum who have some really good information/ideas. I am almost to the point that I don't even want to come here anymore. I understand the need for moderation, I get that part. But I also think that if posters were not attacked for stepping out on a limb every once in awhile there wouldn't be so many posts deleted.
Please get this thread back up and running again like it was. I miss it!!

I think it also is quite because there is not any new info coming out right now. This is my first case that I have ever posted on, and I have seen it have some days and weeks that are quieter than others. I do think some of the newer posters feel a bit intimated, when they express views and get attacked for it. Most people don't agree with my posts but that is okay. As others have opined, I also am not here to make friends.

I have said from the start that I have no clue what really happened and I still feel that way. I do not feel at all that it was a situation where AL was taking some sort of dirty pics of BC to blackmail. I mean if I were missing, my husband wouldn't care one bit about being embarrassed by staged pics, he would just want me back safely. I can't imagine BC's family would have been concerned about that either.

I don't imagine my views will change much until I see facts, not just speculation. In my opinion, there has been no facts that we have seen yet that would make me say with certainty that CL is guilty, and most everyone here feels she is. It is certainly not like I know her, or have a personal interest that is just how I feel. Being involved in questionable activities such has been brought to light, still doesn't make someone a killer. JMO

In my opinion, anyone who posts that they think CL might actually be guilty on some level and speaks to that, or discusses behavioral patterns, is repeatedly called to task by some and mods are alerted and posts are removed. If people stopped reacting to others opinions and theories I think we'd all have far more to say. The deletion of posts makes the voices here quiter and quiter. I really enjoy all the back and forth and opposing viewpoints and theories. Sleuthing is not linear, after all. JMO.

Edited to add: I am open to all possibilities and look forward to more evidence coming to light. Who knows what really happened? But trying to put the pieces together is why we're all here, no?

In my opinion, anyone who posts that they think CL might actually be guilty on some level and speaks to that, or discusses behavioral patterns, is repeatedly called to task by some and mods are alerted and posts are removed. If people stopped reacting to others opinions and theories I think we'd all have far more to say. The deletion of posts makes the voices here quiter and quiter. I really enjoy all the back and forth and opposing viewpoints and theories. Sleuthing is not linear, after all. JMO.

Edited to add: I am open to all possibilities and look forward to more evidence coming to light. Who knows what really happened? But trying to put the pieces together is why we're all here, no?

Exactly what I was wanting to say. Thanks!

I was told that because his statement was "not a fact" that it couldn't be discussed.

I stopped posting a while ago, mainly because there wasn't much to do until trial, or more information is released. LE in this case has been extremely tight lipped, especially in regards to the charges against CL. So, from my viewpoint, there isn't a lot of productive conversation left, that can be had within TOS. We can't help find Beverly because unfortunately, she is no longer with us.

We can theorize (and I'm hoping that we can do so now more openly; I think the mods won't have to watch this thread as much if people aren't bickering). I still read here, every single day. It would be nice to throw around opinions and options. Every person who posts here has made me say, "Hmmm" at least once. :)

Going with tossing around theories, my opinion is this: we cannot take the charges verbatim; meaning, I am not sure that the intent was to "terrorize" BC, but it is a possibility. I believe AL is as guilty as can be. I believe CL is guilty as well; I have enough faith in LE that if she wasn't involved to a very large extent, she would not be held on those charges. My gut tells me she will come out of this with a lesser charge than AL, but whatever her involvement, it was significant. In trial, she will likely say she was forced to do what she did. Motive is something that's still unclear. It seems probable it was for financial gain. Usually we have a little more to go on. For example, in the Jessica Padgett case, we knew right away she was shot in the head. We even knew the sexual motive, explicitly. In this case, we don't have clear cut answers, just our own speculation as to why.

I was told that because his statement was "not a fact" that it couldn't be discussed.

I certainly didnt know that was a rule. No one will ever know what is a fact, except Beverly, aaron and Crystal. Everything else is only what people can determine or guess. Or video- that would be pretty factual, as well.

I am sorry to hear that, Butler321. I would think since it was mentioned in MSM that AL said that, that it would be allowed/discussable here, so I too am confused as to that being deleted?

I definitely got the impression VIs were allowed to post lots more freely than us normal folk, so I, too, am surprised and confused at your deletions.

This was posted by Ima a few pages back. The only thing I can think of is that she posted something AL said, but still it was in a news source.

From Ima: A verified insider is someone that Administrators have personally talked with and vetted. They are allowed to post "inside" info without a link. Each member must determine for themselves how much weight to give that "inside" info. You can believe it or not. You can believe 1/2 of it or none of it or all of it. That's okay. But a VI may post without links.

I stopped posting a while ago, mainly because there wasn't much to do until trial, or more information is released. LE in this case has been extremely tight lipped, especially in regards to the charges against CL. So, from my viewpoint, there isn't a lot of productive conversation left, that can be had within TOS. We can't help find Beverly because unfortunately, she is no longer with us.

We can theorize (and I'm hoping that we can do so now more openly; I think the mods won't have to watch this thread as much if people aren't bickering). I still read here, every single day. It would be nice to throw around opinions and options. Every person who posts here has made me say, "Hmmm" at least once. :)

Going with tossing around theories, my opinion is this: we cannot take the charges verbatim; meaning, I am not sure that the intent was to "terrorize" BC, but it is a possibility. I believe AL is as guilty as can be. I believe CL is guilty as well; I have enough faith in LE that if she wasn't involved to a very large extent, she would not be held on those charges. My gut tells me she will come out of this with a lesser charge than AL, but whatever her involvement, it was significant. In trial, she will likely say she was forced to do what she did. Motive is something that's still unclear. It seems probable it was for financial gain. Usually we have a little more to go on. For example, in the Jessica Padgett case, we knew right away she was shot in the head. We even knew the sexual motive, explicitly. In this case, we don't have clear cut answers, just our own speculation as to why.

BBM, I agree, there are a list of things that must be met under the category of Capital Murder and Kidnapping. I posted, its on the last page of thread 8 with a link. They chose the ones that best fit their case. We, as of YET, don't know what their case is... (evidence wise) jmho

In My Opinion, there has been more importance placed and more posts made defending CL's innocence on this thread then there has been about Justice For Beverly! That is what is so, so sad.

O/T...I hope everyone is staying warm. It is -25 here with the wind-chill right now and 2-4 inches of snow heading our way with 35-45 mph wind gusts. BRRRRRRRR

O/T...I hope everyone is staying warm. It is -25 here with the wind-chill right now and 2-4 inches of snow heading our way with 35-45 mph wind gusts. BRRRRRRRR

:scared: WHOA!! I can not even begin to imagine how cold that is! Warm thoughts sent your way!!! Be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lalayc