AR AR - Brooke Burchett, 33, Pottsville, 21 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Pottsville PD

Brooke Burchett has been reported missing since 8-22-24. Her vehicle is a 2013 Cadillac SRX with Florida tags. This is the type of vehicle she drive as a reference comparison. If seen, please contact 911

ASHLEE BROOKE BURCHETT

BROOKE WAS LAST SEEN AROUND 8:45AM ON 8/21 AT POTTSVILLE MIDDLE SCHOOL, BROOKE DRIVES A 2013 BEIGE CADILLAC SRX WITH FLORIDA PLATE 04DVPL. BROOKE'S FAMILY IS VERY CONCERNED FOR HER SAFETY.

MISSING FROM: POTTSVILLE, AR
MISSING DATE: 08.21.24 CURRENT AGE: 33
HEIGHT: 5'3"WEIGHT: 127 Ibs.
RACE: WHITEHAIR: BLONDE
EYES: BLUEGENDER: FEMALE

1724451078671.png
1724451099060.png

1724451133708.png

Her FB, with comment from her mother:

I don't use FB, so I am probably missing some details that might be helpful...
Is she, or was she married, or did she have a partner at one time? If so, could that be a help in finding some more details about the last several days?
Does she have a child at the Pottsville Middle School or does she work there or have some ties there that might help in the search for her?
Does she live by herself?
Hoping for good news soon.

In her FB she has many photos with a young boy , supposedly this must be her son?

Edit. Confirmed it is her son, shebrought his lunch bag to school according to fb. She states to be a digital creator,

Prayers for this family

Last edited:
I don't use FB, so I am probably missing some details that might be helpful...
Is she, or was she married, or did she have a partner at one time? If so, could that be a help in finding some more details about the last several days?
Does she have a child at the Pottsville Middle School or does she work there or have some ties there that might help in the search for her?
Does she live by herself?
Hoping for good news soon.

I am not 'on' FB either, but many PDs (and individuals) now use 'public' pages, which are readable by non-joiners...give it a try.

Her mother: "She would never, ever leave Drake (her son)."

Seems to be living with her parents -- had been in Palm City, FL (Spokeo).

Last edited:
Another FB site with interesting comment:

Another FB site with interesting comment:

To see the first comment, you have to switch from the preference of "most relevant comments" to "all comments".

On August 23, 2024 an AR man filed a lawsuit petitioning the court (Pope Circuit)naming Brook as Defendant to Establish Paternity, grant Emergency Immediate Temporary Custody, Permanent Custody, and drug testing. A summons (to Brooke) was issued the same day. Whether it was served or not is unknown. A copy of the petition (5 pages) and the summons is contained as a pdf in the court record but I have attached a screenshot here. Case Loading • Arkansas Judiciary

Attachments

• Brooke B Summons.JPG
    Brooke B Summons.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Brook B custody petition page 5.JPG
    Brook B custody petition page 5.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 7
  • Brook B custody petition page 4.JPG
    Brook B custody petition page 4.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Brook B custody petition page 3.JPG
    Brook B custody petition page 3.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Brook B custody petition page 2.JPG
    Brook B custody petition page 2.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Brook B custody petition page 1.JPG
    Brook B custody petition page 1.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Wow. That's a lot to look through. Reading through the document, and looking online, Brooke lived prior to 2020 in a very large home, owned by her family, on an extended property that also has another very large home owned by family. The Petitioner also lived there until 2020, with her.

Then the three moved to a very modest property in Mississippi, until August 2023.

Then Brooke and the child moved back to Arkansas to the family property from MS, where the petitioner still lives. The child lives there on the family property, as did Brooke before Aug. 22, the day she disappeared. This petition requesting temporary custody of the child was filed the next day after she went missing. Hm. That seems like acting REALLY quickly, considering the child is in an apparently safe and appropriate home with his grandparents following the mother going missing this week.

Paternity of the child has not yet been established, and the petition is asking for that also.

Wow. That's a lot to look through. Reading through the document, and looking online, Brooke lived prior to 2020 in a very large home, owned by her family, on an extended property that also has another very large home owned by family. The Petitioner also lived there until 2020, with her.

Then the three moved to a very modest property in Mississippi, until August 2023.

Then Brooke and the child moved back to Arkansas to the family property from MS, where the petitioner still lives. The child lives there on the family property, as did Brooke before Aug. 22, the day she disappeared. This petition requesting temporary custody of the child was filed the next day after she went missing. Hm. That seems like acting REALLY quickly, considering the child is in an apparently safe and appropriate home with his grandparents following the mother going missing this week.

Paternity of the child has not yet been established, and the petition is asking for that also.
He's listed as the biological father on the child's birth certificate and has been providing financially for the child per the petition so the court ordering DNA testing should be fairly straightforward. The child was left with her grandfather (Brook's Dad) and a step grandmother, neither of which have legal custody of the child so I can see the father wanting to establish legal custody even if the child is safe in that environment.

Reading the petition, I am glad to see that this petition was triggered by her absence, not the cause of her absence as I initially thought. Also glad to know that the son is safe and not a part of the disappearance. I, too, noticed how quickly this was put together an hope that isn't a red flag. I wonder if he had been thinking of doing this, with some erratic behavior (as cited in the petition, so no other evidence) recently raising concerns (as cited in petition, like she called AK police saying he was engaged in illegal behavior, or claiming he poisoned her while he was in AK and she was in MS). And then her disappearance made him file?

A couple details I noted in the court filing:
  • Plaintiff (father) has had visitation with child since defendant (mother) left MS for AK about a year ago.
  • Plaintiff is concerned no one has legal custody of the child in the defendant's absence.
  • When defendant didn't pick child up at school, the child called the plaintiff who immediately left MS and drove to AK.
  • This one I screen shot because the language is important:
1724525088891.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee