AR AR - Brooke Burchett, 33, Pottsville, 21 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is great news for her, but REALLY? LE and her family knew where she was, and that she was safe, the day after she was reported missing? And allowed the x-boyfriend to go to the effort of filing documents to get custody of the child, and apparently also didn't inform LE in his town that there was no missing woman. And meanwhile the family was posting impassioned pleas on social media that they need help finding her.

To "protect the integrity" of what case?

Well, anyway, glad she's safe.
No kidding!! Protect the privacy of the family?

I may keep tabs on the court website, partly because I’m nosy like that. But also because I want to know if what was said in the custody filing was true.

So what conditions would meet the Pottsville PD's description as posted on their FB page? "Due to the protracted circumstances surrounding Ms. Burchett’s disappearance, it was determined by the Pottsville Police Department and Ms. Burchett’s immediate family, that it was in her best interest to not divulge or disseminate any updated information. This was done in order to preserve the integrity of this case, to help ensure the safety and the safe return of Ms. Burchett, as well as respecting the privacy of the Burchett family. "

I am glad she is safe.
WORD SALAD, with extra ranch dressing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123