Found Deceased AR - Carol, 35, & RoseMarry Davidson, 18 mos, Siloam Springs, 11 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know why but it sounds like suicide. There's so little out there. The family/le are keeping so much to themselves.

I hope they are both found safe.

All MOO!

Just marking my spot here, hoping they will, by some miracle, be found safe.

If I'm not mistaken, the trailer has been found. In the photos of the trailer on the facebook page, there is evidence tape on the handle and door and the building behind it appears to be the Siloam Springs police department building. Maybe when they are asking if anyone saw the trailer at any point, they are trying to pin down her movements. From what I understand the pictured trailer is the trailer that they mentioned she was staying in for a period of time before Veteran's Day at Natural Falls State Park (located approximately 6 miles west of Siloam Springs across the Oklahoma border on 412 West).

I'm curious as to when and where they found the trailer. I can't seem to pinpoint that info through searching.

Was it found where she was originally staying before Veterans' Day? Found along a road abandoned? Found at a residence or another campground?

Does the trailer/camper belong to her or was it borrowed? Was it her "permanent" residence or was she staying in it temporarily until she found a house/apt? From what I've gathered it didn't seem she was vacationing, but that's just my own assumption.

I would imagine it would be fairly overwhelming to anyone living in a camper trying to raise a child. Staying at a State Park would be super expensive as well ($22-25/night).

I'm rather confused about where it was found exactly myself. Green Tree Rv park was also mentioned. The state park was mentioned as a place that she stayed for approximately a week & 1/2 before Veterans Day. I do believe they found the RV but I don't know where for certain.

I'm confused about the trailer as well. Here's all I've got.

This is on the Find RoseMarry and Carol Davidson FB page under 11/21/16 Summary of Progress post. https://www.facebook.com/findRoseMarry/posts/226386074461837

Up to 11/20/16 6:00 p.m. Sunday, November 13, 2016

8:48 p.m. - Patty Davidson contacts SSPD requesting a welfare check on Carol Davidson. She expresses concern that Carol is not answering her phone and has baby (RoseMarry) with her. An officer is dispatched to 100 US Highway 412 W. Lot 32. Carol is not home. The officer speaks with a neighbor who reports seeing them earlier in the day (later confirmed to be Saturday and not Sunday) and nothing appeared out of the ordinary. The officer then clears the call with no report.

BBM. I assumed the lot # and calling it her home refers to the space her trailer was parked and that's how and where they located it. However, the address bolded is that of the Siloam Springs PD. The Green Tree RV park is at 1800 US Highway 412 W so...what? Am I missing something?

[/QUOTE]

The address of 100 US Hwy 412 I'm assuming is some sort of error in the report because I do believe you are correct.... that is the police department address.....

Ugh. Reading through some of the comments and some folks are suggesting a ransom like the 'supermom' had. The sister does say that LE is saying not to do that right now.

Do we know where her other children are? I found her custody agreement re: Rosemary interesting.

Oh my goodness. This one makes me feel like someone who knew her is responsible. Almost as if this person is trying to make it appear her past mistakes and possible underlying psychological issues have caught up with her and she harmed herself and her child. I don't have a good feeling about the outcome of this one.

Oh my goodness. This one makes me feel like someone who knew her is responsible. Almost as if this person is trying to make it appear her past mistakes and possible underlying psychological issues have caught up with her and she harmed herself and her child. I don't have a good feeling about the outcome of this one.

Me neither :(

Joe Walsh has a video on the Find Rosemary and Carol Davidson Missing Page on Facebook. He says not to give up and for their family to be strong.

The videos/photos of little RoseMarry are breaking my heart :( Why would anyone do this to this sweet little baby and her Mom.

I've spent years looking into cases like this and I still don't and won't understand it.

ETA: obviously we don't know what has happened yet but... it's been so long...

I'm begging to lose hope here. No new information in quite a while, it seems. Still thinking of Carol and RoseMarry every day.

Where are they? :candle:

I'm begging to lose hope here. No new information in quite a while, it seems. Still thinking of Carol and RoseMarry every day.

Where are they? :candle:

No, no, no! Not begging, BEGINNING to lose hope. So sorry about the typo!

It's all gone very silent. Even the Find Me page.

I hope the silence is because they have some new clues they can't share with us and they are waiting for a lead to be followed but it does seem strange there is not more urgency and outrage. A baby is missing. Why does it feel like they have stopped searching? :gaah:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase
Back