Found Deceased AR - Carol, 35, & RoseMarry Davidson, 18 mos, Siloam Springs, 11 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe there has been so little news and it's been two months. Surely LE have some idea of what might have happened. I don't think they up and disappeared to get away. I'm just on the fence about a potential murder suicide or just two counts of murder. This case makes me feel more pessimistic than usual.

I can't believe there has been so little news and it's been two months. Surely LE have some idea of what might have happened. I don't think they up and disappeared to get away. I'm just on the fence about a potential murder suicide or just two counts of murder. This case makes me feel more pessimistic than usual.

I feel the same way. It always struck me as strange that with such a young child involved, there wasn't more panic in the media or urgency from LE.

Remains of 2 people found near missing Arkansas woman's minivan
127076233_IMG_0195_ORIG_t630.jpg

Two sets of human remains were found over the weekend off Lookout Tower Road near Siloam Springs, according to the Benton County sheriff's office.

The area is about a mile and a half from where searchers in November found the vehicle of a missing Siloam Springs woman and her daughter, Chief Deputy Meyer Gilbert said.

No further details were provided. Gilbert said the remains have been sent to the state Crime Laboratory for an autopsy.

"We've got families involved," Gilbert said. "You have to be 100 percent sure what you've got before you release information."

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/feb/20/remains-of-2-people-found-in-siloam-spr/

That is definitely suspicious knowing they searched the area when the two first went missing.

Not really considering how incompetent the authorities in charge are. They only spent 16 days searching a very dense and fairly sizeable National Forest.

any word whether it was an adult and small child bodies found?

How were they missed? I haven't been in that area so much. I live in Fayetteville. Could they have been brought back at a later time?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How were they missed? I haven't been in that area so much. I live in Fayetteville. Could they have been brought back at a later time?

Could be a number of different reasons; brought back at a later time as you said, area not searched well enough, victims buried in a shallow grave and dug up by animals later, etc.........

With the number of people they had up there searching, you would think fresh ground or bodies would have been found. Like I said, I haven't been in that particular area, it may be really overgrown and could have been missed.

Bummer.

I wasn't optimistic based on the information I'd read, but was hoping I was wrong. I do hope they are able to figure out what happened.

Unfortunately, the bodies have been identified as Carol and RoseMarry Davidson.

http://5newsonline.com/2017/02/21/b...-as-missing-siloam-springs-woman-and-toddler/

This is different.. from that link ( below). The case is being treated as a death investigation instead of a homicide. So, that means LE doesn't think anyone is involved ( as of now) but could turn into a homicide. This baby was 18 months old...
--------------------
Motsinger said they are [currently working the case as a death investigation, although it could potentially turn into a homicide investigation. While investigators have an idea about the Davidsons’ cause of death, more tests have to be done on the bodies before they are certain.
http://5newsonline.com/2017/02/21/b...-as-missing-siloam-springs-woman-and-toddler/

I saw the news yesterday 😢 poor child i dont know if its against the rules to even ask this. But earlier in the thread a few posters alluded to some disputes over custody. Can you elaborate now? Please delete if this is not allowed. Thank you.

im sorry to say i live here in arkansas 25 miles from siloam springs and the mother and child has been found deceased

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back