AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thank you for clarifying that. I was getting a little worried because I have no idea why BR would be removed as a suspect. The clarification makes much more sense.

Also, I was just reading comments on the news FB page connected to the video interview posted above. Someone mentioned that BR was on the porch with two friends when Cassie returned home Sunday night. I have not heard this anywhere before, has anyone else? If this is true then that throws up many red flags (accomplices, access to another vehicle, wider knowledge of the area and possible places for stashing her, and so much more). I hope this isn't true because if so then it makes this case so much trickier. If anyone knows of this information would you please post verification.

I have heard

He was outside when she was dropped off..

JVM transcripts.

Not sure about friends maybe go back and read the transcripts

Thank you-looks like somehow using his bday it still gave me wrong info. I see now it has age as "26" but WS won't let me delete the first link. The second does show you that he is still in custody today. Vinelink should give more info on charges but it keeps kicking me to wrong one?

I flagged my post so hopefully an admin can help delete the first link, thanks for your help!

I hope this makes you feel a little better about mistake . . . I think you were using the docket search engine that does not include all 75 counties in Arkansas. I remember it being down on a recent weekend because they were bringing three other single counties online. Stuttgart is in Arkansas County (named as such because it was one of the first six counties). Arkansas County is not in the docket search engine (yet) as our records are among the most extensive going back at least as far as 1820s. I was a court clerk for three years -- I could find the Marshall County, Oklahoma cases online but not the ones in Arkansas County, Arkansas.

I have read the transcripts and saw nothing about it there. Nor, has it been mentioned in any interview or article written. It could be something held confidential by LE or something that was previously lied about. It would definitely make certain theories much more possible. Again, I have not heard of this being verified but would love if someone has any knowledge of this.

I hope this makes you feel a little better about mistake . . . I think you were using the docket search engine that does not include all 75 counties in Arkansas. I remember it being down on a recent weekend because they were bringing three other single counties online. Stuttgart is in Arkansas County (named as such because it was one of the first six counties). Arkansas County is not in the docket search engine (yet) as our records are among the most extensive going back at least as far as 1820s. I was a court clerk for three years -- I could find the Marshall County, Oklahoma cases online but not the ones in Arkansas County, Arkansas.

Thank you, that does help. We at least know per Vinelink he's in custody. Just not sure the case, could be unrelated, could be related, could be that they took advantage of a coincidence in a parole violation we won't know until that info is obtainable. I appreciate the info.

I have read the transcripts and saw nothing about it there. Nor, has it been mentioned in any interview or article written. It could be something held confidential by LE or something that was previously lied about. It would definitely make certain theories much more possible. Again, I have not heard of this being verified but would love if someone has any knowledge of this.

My opinion is that it's just rumors & we really can't accept here that those posts are fact unless 1-MSM releases it, 2-a verified insider says they know it to be true. It's really JMO but FB posts are just like topix posts to me ppl will say their opinion wo regard of fact, how it impacts others or reflects on the victims case. If it's true I would hope these ppl have contacted LE w names of these friends so they can be interviewed. After all they could possibly give an alibi to BR or JC-or give a clue to show their guilt. Not to mention they may have some piece of info nobody else knows or saw something after leaving that they don't realize was important. Seems crazy to me to post on FB instead of sharing w LE & for someone else to post not knowing if they could possibly compromise an investigation. Why does so much of her own community not put a missing child first?

Again I thank the VIs for being here for us & even more for Cassie. Thank you STM!

This woman has 2 daughters
one was molested
the other is missing.
Correct I was referring to removal from the house/environment. Being passive before would tend to make me believe that confronted again an enabler would do the same thing but there is always hope.
I am aware that the oldest daughter is the one assaulted.
I am talking about behavior unfortunately people's habits and behaviors can be predictable and the result the next time worse.
I am also being careful to talk about behavior in general terms.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/10/13/vanished-arkansas-teen-cassie-Compton

He calls Hunters mom and says is Cassie still there?
Hunters tells mom BF saw Cassie get out of his car and walk into the house...

Yes-notice she also says he saw Cassie pass both JC & BR. But JC was sick & in bed shortly after. I personally want to hear the neighbors recollection of that day & night. Had they seen JC? Was she around at all? I'm not too quick to believe Hunter just because, I'd like to have it validated. Not just because I'm skeptical but also because how many stories has JC given about that night & next morning.

Yes-notice she also says he saw Cassie pass both JC & BR. But JC was sick & in bed shortly after. I personally want to hear the neighbors recollection of that day & night. Had they seen JC? Was she around at all? I'm not too quick to believe Hunter just because, I'd like to have it validated. Not just because I'm skeptical but also because how many stories has JC given about that night & next morning.

And BR never called LE.

If Br never saw her and called Hunters house How come Judy spoke to her thru the door.
Nothing at all adds up here.

Correct I was referring to removal from the house/environment. Being passive before would tend to make me believe that confronted again an enabler would do the same thing but there is always hope.
I am aware that the oldest daughter is the one assaulted.
I am talking about behavior unfortunately people's habits and behaviors can be predictable and the result the next time worse.
I am also being careful to talk about behavior in general terms.

There should never be a next time!

I think Hunter is off the hook by what both of them have stated in acknowledging she did make it home, but left shortly after "like a whisper in the wind."

And BR never called LE.

If Br never saw her and called Hunters house How come Judy spoke to her thru the door.
Nothing at all adds up here.

I'm not sure how much of that I believe to be honest. Just because Tracey said it doesn't make it true. I guess for me I'm curious if he did call, was told the lame 72 hr "rule" (myth) & when Tracey heard it she called & got further w LE. IMO different personalities can get further & depending on who answers at some LE & what is said may change your experience.

I'm not sure what you mean by "spoke to her they the door"? Do you mean when JC called to Cassie from her room? Yeh I find that odd, especially since she didn't answer? As a mom it seems odd. Especially if she was really just outside-why would you again say "Hey baby girl" as if you didn't see her walk in.

I think for me that so much of this stinks I just have a hard time believing much anyone says until there's proof to back them up or 2 sources that aren't saying something to cover their own-does that make sense?

I think Hunter is off the hook by what both of them have stated in acknowledging she did make it home, but left shortly after "like a whisper in the wind."

I can't say I agree. 1-LE said nobody has been ruled out 2- he could have easily waited around the corner for her -do we know the actual time it takes one way from his home to hers? If you read back a bit there are a few different scenarios that include Hunter as a possibility. I think we'd be naive to write him off too easily.

I can't say I agree. 1-LE said nobody has been ruled out 2- he could have easily waited around the corner for her -do we know the actual time it takes one way from his home to hers? If you read back a bit there are a few different scenarios that include Hunter as a possibility. I think we'd be naive to write him off too easily.

I don't disagree with it is possible Hunter may have met up with her later, I am just saying all parties have acknowledged she was home est. around 6:30ish.

Except we actually haven't heard anything from Hunter. We've only heard from Tracey.

Yes!! Finally able to sign in.. I've been following along since this thread started -- a couple questions.

Has there been any info released on what was text to Hunter before she said she was going for cigarettes?

IMOO, she was dropped off, Mom's BF may have said something sarcastic/rude to her, maybe typical of him?, starting drama or a fight with her right off the bat. She got p*ssed, changed, and left not wanting to deal with him. She left without saying bye, correct? Then left the house texting Hunter that said went to get cigarettes.

Are cigarettes a stress reliever for her, my boyfriend will only smoke when he's upset about something.. Was this a way for her to blow off some steam?

Where was Mom's boyfriend from the time she left the house for cigarettes to when Hunters Mom called about her missing?

IMOO I don't see Hunter as a suspect, his Mom comes across very genuine to me - she stated that her house was a safe haven for Cassie. I see Hunter as a big brother type of person to or for Cassie.. But, Of course anything is possible.

I know what area they live in and from Cassie's house it would be about 15 minutes.

Per the JVM transcript: (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html)
VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. Then the next day, Sunday, the day she vanished, OK, your son takes her home to her house at what time?
SNYDER: He left our house at 6:05, and he got back by 6:45. We live out of town, so it was a little bit of a -- by the time he got there and dropped her off and got back home, and she did send him a text message, saying that she was going to go out and buy a pack of cigarettes. And that is the last response he got from her.

The timeline works. I don't know if there's any evidence that verifies what time he left and got back. There have been some mentionings around here of Hunter returning to get her a few minutes after dropping her off, but I think that if that was true then JC's story would have remained solid each time and that information would be in the news because he would be a main suspect, seeing her last. So, I'm not leaning toward that. However, without LE publicity announcing any leads or information of evidence then I guess nothing can be counted out. I just have a bad feeling about BR, like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95