AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK it is my understanding that Cassie's wardrobe was gathered using the power of deduction...what was missing. Now we know the cowboy boots were worn because she did not have a vast shoe collection like some girls.

Thank you, this helps. Is there a photo of those cowboy boots or a description available?

Hiiiiii people!! I've been mia, but missed y'all, so here I am. Trying to catch up... anyone know if they found the toddler from, Mississippi? Alabama maybe, mom went to store, thought she was with dad....
I'm still reading about Cassie, this has too many similarities to the Dunn case, imo.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Stepping back to look at the big picture, doing some simple math, didn't JC and BR get "engaged" exactly two years ago? When Cassie was 13? (That's straight off his FB page. His own words.) But JC "baptized" him, too. So he may use terms in different context!

And he was how old? 22?

OK-Believe just had a lightbulb moment.

His FB user id is this character:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Samedi

I think? I know the spelling is different.

As well as being master of the dead, Baron Samedi is also a giver of life. He can cure any mortal of any disease or wound, if he thinks it is worthwhile. His powers are especially great when it comes to vodou curses and black magic. Even if somebody has been afflicted by a hex which brings them to the verge of death, they will not die if the Baron refuses to dig their grave. So long as this mighty spirit keeps them out of the ground, they are safe.
He does also ensure that all corpses rot in the ground to stop any soul from being brought back as a brainless zombie. What he demands in return depends on his mood. Sometimes he is content with his followers wearing black, white or purple clothes or using sacred objects; he may simply ask for a small gift of cigars, rum, black coffee, grilled peanuts or bread. But sometimes the Baron requires a vodou ceremony to help him cross over into this world.

:thud:

This character is found in the following shows/movies: Heroes, Grimm, Live and Let Die.

Hmm.

For anyone who would like to volunteer in any way to help in the search for Cassie Compton please join us at The Country Gossip tomorrow at 2:00 pm. All ages and skills welcomed and appreciated. Please share with everyone. We need your talents and what areas you feel you would be most helpful.

Is this search going on in the woods today? Deer season started right? Oh boy, I hope everyone is careful.

Does anyone know if the flyers were distributed to any of the hunters or the guides? I hope that they are aware of Cassie's disappearance and know enough to call LE if they see anything out in the field.

This character is found in the following shows/movies: Heroes, Grimm, Live and Let Die.

Hmm.

You can choose Baron Samedi as a character in four PlayStation games based on Bond movies, too.

So what do you guys think that might mean in the search for Cassie? If it is relevant, what terrain might fit this type of scenario?

Do we have the Mom's facebook page? Does she have one? If anyone has a link I can put it in the media thread too for quick reference.

He is 22 correct? Based on his age I am going to guess the FB handle is reference to the Playstation Bond Games character. I have nephews that age and they were very into that series of PS games so that reference is completely age appropriate for BR IMO.

I doubt it factors into where he would hide Cassie but it goes a long way in highlighting his maturity level or lack thereof. JMO

In looking at JC FB page I am struck again by how very much Cassie resembles her mom.

Where are you Cassie?

I am with you on the immaturity thing, tlcya. The whole bike riding, story telling stuff seems to give an over all picture of incredible lack of maturity. Now, in JC's recent media she indicates that he was controlling. This interests me because she was/is substantially more mature in age then he is.

How big is the property that her mothers house is on ?

How much soft soil is there within a few hundred yard radius of the home ? Is there a crawl space under the house ?

Is there a patch of woods or overgrown vegetation nearby ?

She disappeared in the evening.....her mom was sick in bed.......darkness was coming on.........perfect time to dig and hide something.

Who knows if the mother was in and out of sleep and for how many hours, especially if taking flu meds.

Search the obvious ! Crawl under the house, bring in cadaver dogs, look for recently disturbed grass or vegetation in the yard.

If this is a criminal act..........then she is still right there under their noses.

Based on the view from the MSM interview with JC and BR on the porch - This link should take you to the google maps view of the house.

Don't know who that two are in the street in front - que to you viewing the correct house- but the t-shirt says C.S.I. Can't Stand Idiots.

Take a look you will see what I am talking about :)

Looks like a pretty small house not sure of the opportunity to hide something. From the image date in the lower left corner the picture was taken June 2014. I do not know if JC and Cassie lived there then.

Looks like a No Trespassing sign on the tree and dogs in a nearby pen to the right facing the home. Wonder if there were dogs barking that night. If not, then it was someone they knew?

Lots of info on this pic...

https://maps.google.com/maps?output=classic&dg=oo

If the link doesn't work go to google maps street view put the little man on E15th St. facing north between Grand and College Streets.

I want to go a little backwards and sort out a picture of this relationship. Two adults, one with a minor child, not working. One drives, one rides a bike and may/may not boost the car on occasion. Minor child is home schooled, suffering possibly from medical or emotional disorders.

These two adults become engaged in November 2012 when one is 20 and one is 40 something, the child is 13. Mom self reports that the child began experiencing depression, manic or otherwise, the same year.

That has to cause a lot of pressure. TS indicates that her home was a safe haven of sorts...not really unusual when you have teens. But it seems likely, to me, that TS has been coached not to specify the nature of the discord in the home.

What is the source of income for these two adults?

The description about him constantly interrupted or trying to talk over her while speaking to the police seems to be where the "controlling" impression comes from. I am not convinced that was his normal behavior. I wonder in fact if that was unusual behavior for him. If so it could be telling.

Was it his normal practice BEFORE Cassie went missing to snatch up her phone and answer it. Or just after? Because the article is unclear on that. It suggests she is describing his behaviors during her interactions with others AFTER Cassie went missing. I do not know that it accurately describes the couple's dynamic before that event.

Judy says Brandon was controlling. He was the first to pick up her phone when it would ring and he interrupted her conversations with authorities

“There was one time I just turned to him and said ‘can I finish,” said Judy as she grew frustrated talking about him.

http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/cassie-comptons-mother-opens-up-about-past

I am sure LE has seen all unedited footage, but it would be nice to see the raw stuff wouldnt it? And I mean for all of the interviews and search coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches