AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google map images not working on my end, is there a more direct link to yes or see?

Google map images not working on my end, is there a more direct link to yes or see?[/QUOTE

http://www.google.com/maps

Type in Stuttgart, AR in the search box.

When the map shows zoom into the area of E 15th St. between College St. and Grand St. Make sure you are facing to the North side of 15th.

If you at the correct place you will see two people one in the driveway with a CSI (Can't Stand Idiots) shirt on the other just in the street.

Sorry to bounce around...the Google earth image shows a purple pick up and the date stamp on the image is June 2014. The truck is no longer there, and there was a white Ford Focus as the family car. The white Ford focus was fixed up and sold and now there is a Chevy Impala which may or may not have been the family car when Cassie disappeared. That's a lot of vehicle turnover...is that common in the area?

If the only income in a household is a disability payment then cars are bought on the cheap and too many repairs will make it too expensive. Having too much money in an older or defective car is a bad thing. What was wrong with the Taurus would tell us more about that.

If the only income in a household is a disability payment then cars are bought on the cheap and too many repairs will make it too expensive. Having too much money in an older or defective car is a bad thing. What was wrong with the Taurus would tell us more about that.

I can't remember off-hand what problems the Taurus had. My husband flips cars quite often on the side. He did a few repairs for them for pretty cheap before buying it. I'm pretty sure they had the Taurus for a while before that. Usually when my husband buys cars for cheap it is because it needs a new motor, transmission, etc that he can pull off at a salvage yard and replace or it's a cheap part that requires several hours to replace because of it's location. (That really doesn't help much, lol.)

I can't remember off-hand what problems the Taurus had. My husband flips cars quite often on the side. He did a few repairs for them for pretty cheap before buying it. I'm pretty sure they had the Taurus for a while before that. Usually when my husband buys cars for cheap it is because it needs a new motor, transmission, etc that he can pull off at a salvage yard and replace or it's a cheap part that requires several hours to replace because of it's location. (That really doesn't help much, lol.)
It confirms the theory and answers the earlier question of turn over.

And why wasn't he working?

Unfortunately, there are many 'males' out there who look for older women who will support them for their attention. It's actually a living for some. As for marriage well if he can pull it off for long enough...

Unfortunately, there are many 'males' out there who look for older women who will support them for their attention. It's actually a living for some. As for marriage well if he can pull it off for long enough...

Well this man should not have been living in her home with this young teen girl.

Mr. Whisper in the wind!

Mom needs a reality check!

JMO

How long had he been living there with her anyone know?

Just trying to get caught up, weekends are really crazy here. I'm glad to see all the new interest in Cassie's case.

If Mom was collecting disability then she had to be collecting welfare for herself and her kids.

Well this man should not have been living with this young teen girl.

Mr. Whisper in the wind!

Mom needs a reality check!

JMO

He wasn't living with "Cassie" ... In the same house yes, but he was in a relationship with the mother Judy.

Where is her Brother?
What has he had to say about all this?
Was he home?
Did he see her?

If Mom was collecting disability then she had to be collecting welfare for herself and her kids.

Not necessarily. While it is more than likely true that she is getting food stamps, IF she made good enough money and paid in her credits she could be drawing up to $2200 a month in benefits from social security. But if she has not met those requirements she is on SSDI which maxes out around $720 a month depending on the sate.

Where is her Brother?
What has he had to say about all this?
Was he home?
Did he see her?

He has not been mentioned by name in MSM so we cannot sleuth him. But a look at social media will prove him easy to be found.

He wasn't living with "Cassie" ... In the same house yes, but he was in a relationship with the mother Judy.

This is just MY opinion but Mom let this guy into the home so in fact he was living with Cassie.
He is closer in age to Cassie than Mom. Would have more in common with Cassie than Mom.
All of a sudden she has to call this dude her step dad...
This entire relationship troubles me.

Judy could be his mother.

This is just MY opinion but Mom let this guy into the home so in fact he was living with Cassie.
He is closer in age to Cassie than Mom. Would have more in common with Cassie than Mom.
All of a sudden she has to call this dude her step dad...
This entire relationship troubles me.

Judy could be his mother.

I agree with al you have said. But I did want to clarify the actual living arrangement before someone misconstrued it and in their mind thought that BR and Cassie were in a relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx