AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has not been mentioned by name in MSM so we cannot sleuth him. But a look at social media will prove him easy to be found.

Not sleuthing him I just know she has I think 2 brothers right?
One older one younger, and an older sister.

I was just wondering if younger one was home when this all happened.

I agree with al you have said. But I did want to clarify the actual living arrangement before someone misconstrued it and in their mind thought that BR and Cassie were in a relationship.

Got cha!
Understand!

Im thinking BR was in a relationship with Cassie.
and Mom turned a blind eye.

JMO

Not necessarily. While it is more than likely true that she is getting food stamps, IF she made good enough money and paid in her credits she could be drawing up to $2200 a month in benefits from social security. But if she has not met those requirements she is on SSDI which maxes out around $720 a month depending on the sate.

Ok and that would cover Cassie Also?
Id think Cassie would get assistance.

So how long has he been living there anyone know.

Cassie being a minor that Judy was financially responsible a for would allow Judy an allowance, small allowance of around $115 a month. So it wouldn't be much. But if you add in any child support she may recieve, medical benefits from the state and extra food stamps it would give Judy a good amount more than she would get otherwise. UNLESS.... She got a doctor to say Cassie was disabled because of add, bipolar or the like, and got her on her own SSDI then Judy would be payee for a payment going to Cassie, the amount would depend on the household income and the disability would need to be proved again in a review just prior to aging out at age 18.

924]Navigation system appears to have been an option. Actually that brings me to questions I have about everyone's GPS or navigation systems.[/QUOTE]

believe09, I've got some questions about nav systems too, including standalone GPS's and handhelds. Hope LE has checked histories on any and all vehicles including atvs and watercraft owned or operated by any POI's. Named or unnamed.

924]Navigation system appears to have been an option. Actually that brings me to questions I have about everyone's GPS or navigation systems.

believe09, I've got some questions about nav systems too, including standalone GPS's and handhelds. Hope LE has checked histories on any and all vehicles including atvs and watercraft owned or operated by any POI's. Named or unnamed.[/QUOTE]

A navigation system is only good if a destination has been entered. We've used them for years in our industry.

I'd be interested in what was entered. ;)
Also, it depends on the type of system. Many kinds of GPS systems have tracking abilities not dissimilar from the gps enabled tracking in cell phones. Some are also imbedded and retain memory.

ETA: some vehicles computers will also record 'accidents'or damage incurring events. I'd be interested in checking those as well.

Well this man should not have been living in her home with this young teen girl.

Mr. Whisper in the wind!

Mom needs a reality check!

JMO

Unfortunately I think she got it, and then some. :( On top of that, JC seems to have a history of poor choices...certainly at least one that led to a conviction as a result of a sex offense against a child.

The thing about navigation systems and gps is that there is the device and then the ping which eventually reaches the satellite or the server of the system itself...OnStar for example. I participated in a case where we located the person by using the OnStar in reverse. All of that stuff is logged and depending on the vendor, the logs can be retrieved. Just like a cell phone. So it is possible I would think for the technology receiving the signal to retain the information even if the device itself was stripped of data.

Am I making any sense?

I'd be interested in what was entered. ;)
Also, it depends on the type of system. Many kinds of GPS systems have tracking abilities not dissimilar from the gps enabled tracking in cell phones. Some are also imbedded and retain memory.

ETA: some vehicles computers will also record 'accidents'or damage incurring events. I'd be interested in checking those as well.

One of our vehicles sends us data in a email. It tells us when we are nearing a need for an Oilers change, and will diagnose a problem within the vehicle as well so we can give that information to our mechanic to be fixed.

My spouse drives a vehicle for his company that goes above and beyond what our personal vehicle does.

These services are options however and must be activated and a yearly service paid for.

I meant to say "oil change" I hate posting from ipad lol

Even if the family car was an older Impala, if the navigation was in working order (if they had it) or if they used a portable GPS there is a log of that data somewhere. I mean the locals and the FBI have to have it kwim? So people may say they were here, here and here, but that data is going to show that they were....you get what I mean. And that goes for anyone who is involved here.

Great job on the new flyer!! I was wondering if there is a photo of her phone or a model number and a description of the boots?

Yup. Been a couple cases now, where overlooking that source of info for awhile has delayed locating a missing person.

Unless her outfit was new, there have to be photos of her in it somewhere right? Kids her age have boatloads of selfies.

:loveyou: Come join us, folks...I think we are really getting somewhere here and it would be great to have additional input!

Maybe some of the locals will be in soon. They had a meeting today at 2? Did I read that upthread?

And the shoe size would be great too. Someone's got to have that handy. She's pretty small....maybe a 5 or 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx