AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for shoe size, description, photos of the clothing, model number of the phone...I think that those items could be located some where around the growing foot traffic from the hunters. It would be great if all of those folks soon to be out in the woods had a really good idea of what any refuse they see might mean in terms of this missing girl.

For whatever reason, I had it in my head that JC & BR had only recently met, it's hard to believe they were engaged for 2 years and together for how long before that?

I'm also surprised that JC dumped BR so quickly if she really believes Cassie ran away.

Have any of the reservoirs around town been checked?

OT, I know that the little one from Ardmore OK has popped up on the thread periodically-she was rescued this morning via an anonymous tip, at least that is what the media is reporting. She has a tough road ahead, but she is alive and that family is celebrating for sure this evening.

This is what we need for Cassie's case. That one little piece of info that makes everything fit and will bring her home.

I must have missed it in the previous 39 pages, but when were JC & BR named POIs? Anyone have that link?

What was the time frame that Cassie is said to have started showing signs of depression? I am curious because I have a feeling there may have been more to Cassie and BRs relationship than that of child and mothers boyfriend. I go 2 ways with this.. 1) Could Cassie have hoped for a relationship with BR? (I mean no disrespect to Cassie with that question) or 2) Was he molesting her?

With those 2 scenarios in mind: would Cassie have been upset that mom was now going to marry her love interest and/or was she upset because the marriage would mean she was more permanently stuck with her abuser?

Just thinking out loud. Everything is speculation and my opinion only.

I wonder if this was a mistake & it should have a "not" in this sentence. I am sure one or both are considered suspects, but I find of the last number of years LE do not come out & state if they have a suspect until they are ready to arrest someone. Even calling anyone a POI is unusual until just before an arrest. I think there are two very good reasons for this:

1. The suspect clams-up & may get a lawyer
2. Liability issues

I can only gather either the press made a mistake on the sentence or we should see an arrest very soon. Any thoughts?

http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/cassie-comptons-mother-opens-up-about-past

"Detective Lieutenant Mark Duke of the Stuttgart Police Department said Judy and Brandon are still considered suspects."

:bump: hope that helps. It is stated in the video at the link if you cannot locate it in the text watch video.

Unfortunately, the only named suspects are the two adults in the home with Cassie. Ugh. Of course, there may be unnamed ones.

There has been alot of discussion on this thread concerning Casscoe and ping records driving that search. I have never gotten this straight in my mind as to who said there were pings driving the search in this area? And there was also some discussion regarding a search for disarticulated remains (poor baby)...I would like to know who the source was for that info too. I think it was the same search or maybe two separate ones?

ETA: Did someone say that the Casscoe ping/pings were from Brandon's phone? If so, I wonder if he was making the call to TS?

I am still not clear on when Cassie was called in missing and by who. One of our verifieds indicated they had seen a police report verifying that BR made a report in person on Sunday night. September 14. I was going to do a FOIA request for the incident reports, dispatch logs and the missing person's report, but if someone has it already let's get it onto the thread. It will get us all onto the same page. It helps us sort out some of the info that was put out there by TS on JVM as well, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asa_Lange