AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's troublesome to me is that yesterday "marked the beginning of an official, organized search". SMH What a shame...

I think the 29 yr old male is who they should be looking at, he has referenced Cassie and wanting a relationship with her, and he also has a meet me page with words on it. He is also now being held on a parole violation.

:rumor: *RUMOR ALERT*
My sister works in Stuttgart and told me that they are now looking around the Almyra area, near "Lookout" community and closer to the river.
As alerted this is local rumor and fwiw
I hope for the best for Cassie...but fear the worse.

I think the 29 yr old male is who they should be looking at, he has referenced Cassie and wanting a relationship with her, and he also has a meet me page with words on it. He is also now being held on a parole violation.
If he is being held on a parole violation then they are looking at him. That's how they keep people where they want them for investigation.

http://www.katv.com/story/26767781/more-than-thousand-people-burn-porch-lights-for-missing-teen

It has been almost a month since 15-year-old Cassie Compton first went missing. People turned on their porch lights Sunday night as a silent reminder that the Stuttgart teen is still missing.

More than a thousand people pledged to leave their porch lights on in an effort to continue search efforts to find Compton.

Many people are still disgruntled that Compton hasn't had an Amber Alert issued, even though the FBI is now involved.

People posted pictures of porch lights burning throughout Arkansas, Texas, Virginia, and even the United Kingdom. All wanting to bring awareness to help find Compton.

These cases that likely involve SM and other apps are always frustrating when on the outside cuz we have no idea what they have been able to pull.

some alarming info from that interview!

Mom and BF!!!

BF said he called LE and they told him he had to wait 72 hrs and Marc Klass said sorry no LE agency would tell him that.

Her friend drove her home and BF saw him drop her off then calls and asks the friends mom if she is there.
what the hay?

Mom says Ït's safe to come home don't be afraid!

She went out to buy cigs and she isn't old enuff to buy them!

She was with this friend sat and stayed over sat night. Friends mom says she is there a lot and she is very sweet and helpful .. She lets her stay because of issues she might be having at home.... He drove her home saw her go into the house and the last thing he hears from her is a text she is going for cigs.

Marc Klass said the first thing they should have done was to call every homeless or runaway center and send her pic out to these places just in case she ran away...

Marc said kids don't decide to run away at 6 pm on Sunday night.

I watched this on JVM last night, and I can't seem to get out of my head that the mom's BF claimed the police told him he had to wait 72 hours? Also, as a mom, I would be the one calling that in. I would want to be the one talking to those police officers. I don't think ppl should pigeon hole themselves into only looking at this older guy. I would be taking a serious look into this young lady's home life.

His behavior is very peculiar,that's for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3