AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking story. The outlook appears bleak for Cassie.

I'm reminded of a recent WS case, & I think it also happened in Arkansas. A teen girl is missing, mother was ill, sleeping when daughter came home in the evening. Mom awakens to find daughter not there, step-dad arriving back at home & evasive about where he had been. Seems like there was a suicide.... can anyone point me to this thread?

That was the Sidney Randall case. Here is the link to her thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Nicole-Randall-14-Walnut-Ridge-10-Mar-2013-2

My sister, who works in Stuttgart, told me she saw a Klass K-9 unit in town today when she went to lunch. Hope this is for Cassie! :please:
I am leaving for Stuttgart again tomorrow. Hope to hear something...any thing .. while I am there. Cassie will be on my mind the whole time..

Have not posted in a while but following this case. I think everyone is kind of focused on recovery now but I wonder if a runaway would leave the charger at home. Maybe so. In the case of cigarettes yes she was too young and it seems coincidence that the TV guy would do an interview then show missing posters along with a if your under 30 prepare to show ID posters at the local convenience store. I am interested in the similarity to the Beverly Carter case in that texts were sent that were not from Beverly. Seems like the cigarette text would not be from Cassie. Too far to walk for cigarettes that she most likely could not buy anyway. Her mother's phone was confiscated by LE so she got another number. But I would think LE would be monitoring her mother's old account for traffic/ contact. If someone is listed on 1 state's RSO site why would they not be listed on the state of current residency's site? There is sometimes a time limit but of the 16 registered sex offenders living in Stuttgart (11 of which are level 3) I don't see someone I would expect. http://acic.org/citizens/Pages/sexOffenderInfo.aspx

Also someone mentioned a time limit:
http://acic.org/citizens/Pages/missingPersons.aspx

"There is no required waiting period to report a missing person. Law enforcement agencies should be contacted without delay. This is extremely important in cases involving a possible abduction, suspected foul play or an at-risk situation."

Just some thoughts... I appreciate everyone's concern for this young lady. In Hope...

In regards to Cassie's text- could she have meant that she was going to get cigs with the mother's boyfriend? As in, accompanying him?

In regards to Cassie's text- could she have meant that she was going to get cigs with the mother's boyfriend? As in, accompanying him?

A long time ago, when my daughters were younger, we had a code word (bananas) that basically meant that they needed to get out of a situation - they could call or text me and if the subject was bananas, we could have a whole "rescue mission" set up unbeknownst to the people around. Could "cigarettes" be CKC's code word to her friend?

I see one of two scenarios.

1. Poor Cassie has come to harm at the hands of someone close to her. I really think this is the case.

2. Her social media interactions and the people she was connected to have somehow found a way to spirit her away from a situation she found intolerable, and she is being hidden by one of them. Her online friends are suspect *to me* but may believe they are acting in her best interest. However, if this were the case, I'm sure LE has traced and interviewed them, and harboring a minor is not a charge they'd want to deal with. Soooo, see 1. above.

I sincerely hope Cassie is alive and well and living in a safe place for runaway teens in BFE nowhere, but I just don't believe it.

She might not be an RSO but shes still a SO as she has been convicted of sexual offences.

If she had been the abuser I would think (and hope) that she would have had all her children removed. But "just" knowing about the abuse she still should have IMO. The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour IMO.

She might not be an RSO but shes still a SO as she has been convicted of sexual offences.

If she had been the abuser I would think (and hope) that she would have had all her children removed. But "just" knowing about the abuse she still should have IMO. The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour IMO.

TOS of WS does not allow to label someone with that without fact from the state.

A long time ago, when my daughters were younger, we had a code word (bananas) that basically meant that they needed to get out of a situation - they could call or text me and if the subject was bananas, we could have a whole "rescue mission" set up unbeknownst to the people around. Could "cigarettes" be CKC's code word to her friend?
Good point, ours was purple goldfish. However; whoever that text was sent to should have said something by now unless they have and LE has not released it.

Did I miss her clothing and jewelry description?

I've not seen anything about what she was last seen wearing. Mother and boyfriend did not see her leave which I think means friend Hunter was last to actually see her. I might have missed it but I did a quick search just now and still could not find a clothing description.

Searching is no where near as effective if there is no clothing or jewelry description. Mom says she saw her on Sunday, so she must have told LE what she was wearing. And many people have pieces of jewelry that they wear frequently or never take off. How about scars, medical conditions, implants of any kind (metal screws and the like), dental records like fillings. Maybe she is somewhere that she cannot speak for herself and with the lack of coverage in the media people don't know someone is looking for her?

Does anyone have any additional information in the fund that is being set up for her or has been set up for her? Is it being monitored by family and is the money going to a bank?

One more question-anyone know the make and model of her cell phone and whether it was prepaid? She might have dropped it and someone might find it, kwim?

TOS of WS does not allow to label someone with that without fact from the state.

If someone was convicted for a violent offence and I called them a violent offender its the same thing. Its not a label, its a description of her documented offences.

I am sure you all saw this photo from her 2011 FB page: It is a little disturbing...

301646_220926511305645_1117147965_n.jpg

I am really curious about the fund, because if Klaas Kids rolled in to town, they are doing their searching for free.

Many thanks to the person who added the rest of the tags :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member