AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upthread somewhere, I believe it's said that a search was a rescue mission, which I think is when they believe they're looking for a body, right?

ETA: Here it is:
Rescue means looking for a live body, recovery means looking for a dead body.

Screen grab of Mom and "Dad" a few days after Cassie vanished.

Before too long, we will all have very fond memories of when it was 75 degrees outside..........

Attachments

• CassieCompton1.png
    CassieCompton1.png
    362.8 KB · Views: 670
This is a screen grab from an interview with Mom and "Dad". This was from a few days after Cassie vanished.

I saw a few comments about how this guy looked different in his mugshot than he did in the video. As you can all see, a beard can add 10 years to your true age.

It is also my understanding that sometimes when a person commits a terrible crime, they will alter their appearance in an attempt to accomplish an "out with the old, in with the new" effect. Basically attempting to erase who they were when everything went south.

See other photo on Page 9

Attachments

• CassieCompton3.png
    CassieCompton3.png
    373 KB · Views: 685
Wow they look completely different. Is anyone calling/bugging the FBI everyday to make sure they're still working this? Wish I was a freelance investigative journalist so I could give cassie the publicity she needs

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So reports say Cassie`s mother`s boyfriend, the gentleman you just heard from, called you, Tracey, the night that Cassie vanished.
What did he have to say? I mean, what -- what was the conversation that night?

SNYDER: Well, there was three phone calls. They started about 9:14 that night. And he first asked if Cassie was still at our house. And coming
through the conversation and getting Hunter`s input during the first phone call, the first phone call...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That`s your son.

SNYDER: Cassie`s mom boyfriend actually saw Cassie get out of his truck, walk up the driveway. She did not speak to the mom`s boyfriend at all when
she was walking up the driveway and she went into the house. So I brought that up to him and told him that he seen him get out of my son`s -- seen
Cassie get out of my son`s vehicle, so he knew she was no longer with him or with us.

And I kept repeating to him through these three phone calls to go to the police department, go to the police department, or call the police and
report her missing. In the third -- third phone call, he said that he did. He went to the police department, and they told him that it would be a 72-hour wait. That morning, Monday morning when I got to work, I called and spoke with a detective. And he said there was actually no report filed. And he come
and spoke to me, and we filed the missing report on Monday.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So wait. I just want to clarify. By the way, missing mom -- the missing child`s mother, her boyfriend, invited on our show any time.
Again, we reached out and spoke to the mom, and we offered to have her on the show. If she`s watching, call in. We`d love to have you. We`d love
to hear what you have to say about this, because I know you`re trying to find your daughter.

And but essentially, what you`re saying, Tracey, is that you said call to report her missing. And the boyfriend said that he did, but then you`re
saying when you talked to police, they said it hadn`t been reported. But that could be a paperwork mix-up. That could be any number of things.

Look, let`s -- sometimes children don`t like the new love interest of the mom or the parent, and that could cause them to run away. Do you think
that she ran away, because we know she has family in the neighboring state of Oklahoma? And I checked the distance between where you guys live in
Kingston, Oklahoma, where her other family lives. That`s about 375 miles away. Do you think she tried to run there?
I know police and the FBI have visited her family in Kingston. And obviously, if they had found something, we would know by now.

SNYDER: The police have done a very thorough job in searching for Cassie. And no lead has been left unturned. By every lead they get called into the
police department, the FBI, or the Arkansas State Police. They are investigating each and every lead.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, but I wanted to ask you, Tracey, do you think she ran away or do you think something untoward happened to her? What do you
think? It`s been a month.

SNYDER: Well, my heart wants to tell me she ran away and that she`s safe and she`s not hurt. But my head is telling me, after almost 30 days, that
something is very wrong. I just -- I just want to know that she`s OK and that she`s safe and that she`s being cared for and loved.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me ask you this question. She left, apparently, just with her cell phone and no charger. Do you think if she took her purse?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

BBM

I think I'm going to revise my thoughts on this case a little bit... my Hinky Meter scale is at:.... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 X 9 10

Wouldn't they be able to verify his story with cameras at the police station ? Wouldn't they log all incoming calls?

This should be a no-brainer to verify whether or not he talked to the cops.

Let's bump this thread back up.....
Where are you beautiful little lady?

SLOW DOWN Everybody - remember our rules.

If they are not named a POI/Suspect - they are not sleuthable or discussable unless they have spoken to MSM.

You may post info regarding SO's that live close by - so some of that is discussable, but we need to go slow and make sure there is no "harassment" of the offender. That's the law...........

Please do not bring up innocent family members/siblings. If they haven't been mentioned in MSM or by LE - they don't belong in this thread.

If you have questions, please pm a mod. This is going to be a touchy case given the background of the folks involved.

Thanks,

Salem

I don't know if I am allowed to post this... but it looks like the dad is a registered sex offender as well. http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/OKFA48D2496C9A1E8F90AC111D4810FA4D/Roy-W-Compton.html

Dad sexually assaulted a child and mom did nothing about it so they were both charged?? MOO

Perhaps history was repeating itself?

Yikes, never seen that before in a case (both parents RSOs), have you guys? Are the charge dates for the same incident?

It seems like the dad was the actual offender and the mother did not take action which would make her guilty by allowing it to continue.
Turning a blind eye and living in denial of a child being abused is a crime. Looks like history might have repeated itself.

I pray Cassie is hiding out somewhere and safe and fed and happy. I truly fear that she was raped and murdered and buried.

I don't think there has been any news for about a week. I keep trying to keep faith LE is working hard on this case & the positive side of me believes they are close to an arrest, so they don't need the public's help & the negative side nags me this is a broken, poor family with issues that she just ran away...so ignore. Really pleased that the community is stepping up and creating awareness, even though the press isn't picking up on this story.

A number of people have compared this story with Hailey Dunn & I couldn't agree more, but although Hailey was found the case hasn't been solved. I SMH how some of the most obvious cases are still unsolved & I am not blaming LE necessarily for that.

Was happy to see this thread back on page one, but sad that there are no updates. :(

The facebook page set up for Cassie has also gone silent. No one on there talking about anything. Sad, so sad.

I do not believe anyone in this town would sell Cassie cigs. She even looks younger than 15 to me. But who knows. I have not heard anyone confirm that she even smoked.

I have to agree about her looking younger... I also believe she IS younger... isnt her date of birth 12/4/99? Thats what the missing flyer says, which means she wont be 15 until December. I am confused because if this is an accurate birthdate, wouldnt her mother know she is only 14 and stop saying 15 in her 10 minute interview?

ETA: Date of birth listed here as 12/4/99 https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204816754440622&id=1291360125&set=gm.1539701912929122&source=48

But NCMEC has it as 12/4/98. Hopefully this one is correct.

I have to agree about her looking younger... I also believe she IS younger... isnt her date of birth 12/4/99? Thats what the missing flyer says, which means she wont be 15 until December. I am confused because if this is an accurate birthdate, wouldnt her mother know she is only 14 and stop saying 15 in her 10 minute interview?

ETA: Date of birth listed here as 12/4/99 https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204816754440622&id=1291360125&set=gm.1539701912929122&source=48

But NCMEC has it as 12/4/98. Hopefully this one is correct.

And now I am quoting myself.... just looked at mom's fb, and both missing fb pages plus a few other places and it seems they all have the poster with the 1999 date of birth listed. This really aggravates me because accurate info needs to be on missing flyers. And as far as I am concerned, if the date is wrong, as her mother, that error should have popped out at her immediately! And if by some chance the date of birth is correct, then why is her own mother stating her age wrong? It seems right now, NCMEC is the only place to find a birthdate that lines up with her being 15.

And now I am quoting myself.... just looked at mom's fb, and both missing fb pages plus a few other places and it seems they all have the poster with the 1999 date of birth listed. This really aggravates me because accurate info needs to be on missing flyers. And as far as I am concerned, if the date is wrong, as her mother, that error should have popped out at her immediately! And if by some chance the date of birth is correct, then why is her own mother stating her age wrong? It seems right now, NCMEC is the only place to find a birthdate that lines up with her being 15.

It is so strange that her mother has not pushed to have her correct b day listed every where.
But a lot of what this mother has done (and not done) is srange to me.
In the mom's interview she states that Cassie is almost 16. Fwiw.

Really wish we could hear something.
Where are you Cassie!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members