AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is a sex offender, and it was a stipulation of his parole or probation, he could have been.

Well If he is a sex offender and mom is a sex offender Cassie should not have been there and these two should not have been together.

Does this woman look familiar to anyone?

She does to me!

The link below states she is 42.

I'm confused. So she allowed a 5 year old (a child born in 1993, is this the older sister?) to be molested? But not by her? Does that crime put her on the sex offender list? Or did commit her own sex offense?

Thanks re: Mom's age, I got confused for a while, mentioning she was 36. Anyway, what a mess for the kiddos!

The link below states she is 42.

I'm confused. So she allowed a 5 year old (a child born in 1993, is this the older sister?) to be molested? But not by her? Does that crime put her on the sex offender list? Or did commit her own sex offense?

Not sure if it was the sister just going by what I have seen elsewhere.

I don't know if she ran away or was harmed.
Very strange situation if u ask me.

the BF is very young for this woman.
I hope he wasn't interested in Cassie. but we have seen it happen before.

I found an older brother, maybe the charges are on a male subject.

I agree on the BF, he is way too young in my opinion for the mom as well. These findings may be the answers as to why the mom has not been actively trying to get the media involved. She may have feared these skeletons would come out of the closet.

Sounds bad............ Of course, it would also go a long way in explaining why this teen would want to move away (run-away) from home at the earliest possible opportunity. Mom's boyfriend was way too young, and who knows what kind of unhealthy interest he may have had in Cassie. This goes back to my earlier post about Mom's taste in men, or the lack there of, and how it was affecting her relationship with this teen.

I don't remember this boyfriend even being part of the picture until she had been missing for quite awhile. In the initial reports about her activities the night before and the day of her disappearance, this boyfriend never seemed to factor in anywhere. He may have an airtight alibi that none of us know about, such as a job. I'm not ruling out the possibility that he may have harmed her in some way, and I certainly understand the suspicions a lot of you have, but it still seems like a run-away situation to me.

I think they probably managed to file some trumped up charges on the boyfriend in an attempt to keep him handy for further questioning.

Brandon reminds me of Mark Redwine in...did he try to file a police report or not?

I do think they have him on anything they can charge him with to hold & talk to him, maybe break him down. No question in mind, but goes to show how much they want to talk to him.

Judy said last Sunday night, Cassie came home from the derby in Dewitt with her friend Hunter around 6:00 p.m. She was home for a short amount of time before she walked out the door while Judy and her fiancé Brandon Rhodes weren't in the room.

Cassie hasn't been seen since.

http://www.katv.com/story/26582070/stuttgart-parents-seek-help-locating-missing-daughter

Tracey Snyder is Hunter's mother. She said Cassie sent Hunter a text around 7:00 p.m. saying she was going to get cigarettes. Snyder believes that was the last time Cassie contacted anyone before she went missing.

BBM

Stores don't sell cigarettes to a 15 year old girl that looks like she is 12. What stores will do is sell cigarettes to an older male that is at least 18, that just happens to be hanging out with a 15 year old girl. It may be too late by now, but surveillance cameras at convenience stores or at Wal-mart might show the last person she was with. That's gonna be our guy.

Of course, that theory only works if there wasn't something sinister about the text itself.

Lets hope he is a weak link and if he knows anything he spills! I am with you in thinking they have him on anything they can hold him on in order to try and get some answers from him. I bet he had a good dinner tonight, what ya think ;)

Stuttgart is a very blue collar type town. If you look at the chamber of commerce website you will see that it has a very small town America feel to it, and reminds you of one of those towns where more or less everyone knows everyone and looks after their neighbor. The town seems to revolve around rice, rice farming and duck hunting (they have a duck festival).

I went to city data and it is showing 2012 as the most recent information.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $40,536 (it was $31,664 in 2000)
Population in 2012: 9,277 (97% urban, 3% rural).
According to our research of Arkansas and other state lists there were 19 registered sex offenders living in Stuttgart, Arkansas as of October 21, 2014.
The ratio of number of residents in Stuttgart to the number of sex offenders is 488 to 1.

I got this information from http://www.city-data.com/city/Stuttgart-Arkansas.html if you wish to read it in its entirety. The site also offers up a year by year crime rate with information current to the year 2011. I think the crime rate is actually pretty low. It looks like they have some burglary issues, but that is pretty common almost anywhere.

steelman, I did not see a Walmart listed when I was reading city data, not to say there is not one, but I personally did not see one listed in the chamber or in the city data.

I know that none of this data points to where Cassie is, but it shows the general makeup of the town and it seems to me that a missing teen girl would shake the town to its core as they have little to no major crimes. With all the farmland surrounding the town it may be very hard to find her if she were out there somewhere, on the Brightside though, they seem to be big duck hunters and this is the time of year that ducks start to migrate south, so lots of folks will be making their way to their hunting spots so if she is out there somewhere she may be found by hunters.

http://www.walmart.com/store/102/details

Stuttgart Walmart Supercenter
406 E 22Nd St Stuttgart AR , 72160
Thank you for finding that. I am surprised it is not listed in the Chamber.

I am now reading over the site that we are not allowed to mention. Some interesting comments are over there. (as always, lots of drama with that place)

Has anyone created maps yet? I do not know how to create maps but I have been cruising google earth, its a neat little town!

Thank you for finding that. I am surprised it is not listed in the Chamber.

I am now reading over the site that we are not allowed to mention. Some interesting comments are over there. (as always, lots of drama with that place)

Has anyone created maps yet? I do not know how to create maps but I have been cruising google earth, its a neat little town!

The T site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member