AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is very concerning to me is the last communication that Cassie had that day was a TEXT that she sent her friend after he dropped her off back at home.
:gaah:
Anyone could have sent that text from her phone.

About the cigarettes? Yes i agree 100% and wondered about that myself!!

What is very concerning to me is the last communication that Cassie had that day was a TEXT that she sent her friend after he dropped her off back at home.
:gaah:
Anyone could have sent that text from her phone.

Not only that but it said she was going for cigs.... She is not old enuff to buy cigs!

That 'text' seemed a little odd to me because when she supposedly left for the store, she had her phone with her anyway so it wasn't as if she would be out of touch.

I hadn't read this about the Oct. 4th search before:

"The groups searched areas between Casscoe and Almyra looking for any evidence in the case. The search, which officials considered a recovery mission, was unsuccessful."

Read more: http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141006/News/141009771#ixzz3GQ2iGBZ2

Police must know a whole lot to be able to classify this as a recovery mission less then 3 weeks after she went missing. This is very unusual especially since she is 15.

Volunteers are asked to arrive at 9 a.m. at the former Ponders Auction parking lot, located at the intersection of 16th and Leslie streets. Wilson said ATVs can be used, but the majority of the search would be “foot searches around the city in abandoned homes, cars and would like to go door-to-door, but that might not be possible.”
The search is being organized by concerned individuals, not law enforcement.​

Read more: http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141017/News/141019680#ixzz3GQitgMOs

Actually he is one person that I hope to not encounter. As of now, we are trying to find out if the search Saturday is organized by LE. If it is not, we will not participate.

Are you going to participate tomorrow? The article someone posted below said it's a citizen organized search but doesn't mention them having any connection to the family. I strongly suspect there was foul play that is being covered up. Certain people seem to be attempting to convince people how much they love Cassie yet not expressing any fear or concern for her current well-being. This troubles me.

Here's the Facebook Group page for Cassie Compton that I haven't seen linked here yet.

Help Find Cassie Compton
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538153259750654/

I don't think I can mention them here, but the comments are informative and include quotes from Cassie's moms page that reveal little tidbits of information not mentioned in MSM.

I hope my speculation is ok here... Sorry if it's not.

I can't help but to wonder why Cassie's mom and her mom's boyfriend suddenly broke up. I wish her mom would finally speak up if she does know something. It's terrifying how much his story has changed since her disappearance.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/klrt/17598/0Dnr2A4OUE-vwr6QhoJeFg

"Initially, Compton's mother, Judy Compton said she felt alone in the search for her daughter. After dozens of people surrounded her on Saturday at a balloon release that followed a four-hour search, she realized that people in the Stuttgart community, too, wanted to help find Compton.

"I'm glad of that because that's how we're going to be able to find Cassie," Judy continued. "If everybody works together, not everybody split apart trying to do things one way and things another way."

Community members admitted they gave into the rumors and gossip about whether Compton ran away or was kidnapped and why."

Are you going to participate tomorrow? The article someone posted below said it's a citizen organized search but doesn't mention them having any connection to the family. I strongly suspect there was foul play that is being covered up. Certain people seem to be attempting to convince people how much they love Cassie yet not expressing any fear or concern for her current well-being. This troubles me.

I have just now got internet access but wanted to post what little I know.
My daughter and I drove all over town on Friday and saw only 2 missing posters for Cassie. Frankly, I was shocked. I really expected more public awareness. We then picked my grandson up from school and found out Cassies school was very close to his yet he knew nothing about it.
Next we tried to find out information about the search on Saturday as my sister, my daughter, and I wanted to help. The information that we finally found mostly came from Fridays local paper linked earlier in this thread and got a small amount of extra information and decided to not get involved . Our decision was mainly due to LE's not being involved in any way with the search what so ever.
We were all very disappointed as we had been very much looking forward to being a help to Cassie. We have really heard nothing from what happened at the search and no further information locally through out the weekend .
I will be returning to Ms in the morning, heart heavy for Cassie and wishing I could have helped.

Don't give up just because LE isn't present in the community search. Often we don't know what they are doing but that doesn't necessarily mean they are doing nothing. Unless LE is specifically saying no outside searches then, please, get involved! There is a child missing and she needs to be brought home. Search, pass out flyers, talk to other parents, There is much that can and needs to be done! Families can be so overwhelmed that they don't know how to start or what to do, but it doesn't mean they don't want to be doing something.

Pretty new to all this and really don't know what we are allowed to post or not. Just looking around at the the different facebook pages the ones listed and others. Just some of the things that I have seen don't jive. Maybe it has to do with being in a different part of the country or wondering how I would deal with a situation. The closes I have ever been is when a niece "went missing" for 24 hours because she wanted to be an adult. That is when I turned to websleuths because I and my family felt so helpless. Our reaction has not been what I have seen in this situation. I don't know if this is even the right place but just seeing the words "Halloween Party!!" just kinda gave me... well not a nice feeling.

TupeloMz, may you have safe travels back to your home. Hopefully your trip was otherwise enjoyable. Hopefully this coming week will bring new answers as to where Ms Cassie is and perhaps bring her back home where she needs to be.

Thanks for posting that TupeloMz. That is the lst time I have heard that the txt was about 7:00. I don't get that if you are out or almost out of cigs. why not stop at the store before coming home? Why txt someone that just dropped you off, that your going out for cigs. when you are taking your phone with you anyway? I am sure they have ck'd with the gas station & CCV tapes to see if she made it, but just wish we knew.

I wonder something, Cassie is only 15, and maybe in some small towns she could buy smokes by saying they were for her mom. I know that used to work back in the day, but today's times are much different. But perhaps In a small town they may still allow kids to buy smokes. Anyway, I'm rambling here, but I wish someone would come out and say if Cassie was in fact a smoker. It just sounds odd to me that a 15 year old was going out for smokes especially when we live in an age where they card you no matter what out of fear of getting a big fat fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member