AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder something, Cassie is only 15, and maybe in some small towns she could buy smokes by saying they were for her mom. I know that used to work back in the day, but today's times are much different. But perhaps In a small town they may still allow kids to buy smokes. Anyway, I'm rambling here, but I wish someone would come out and say if Cassie was in fact a smoker. It just sounds odd to me that a 15 year old was going out for smokes especially when we live in an age where they card you no matter what out of fear of getting a big fat fine.

I do not believe anyone in this town would sell Cassie cigs. She even looks younger than 15 to me. But who knows. I have not heard anyone confirm that she even smoked.

Do kids even smoke anymore? I know back in the day when I was a young teen we even had a dedicated area at school where the students could smoke, but that was a long time ago :) I don't think many kids smoke anymore, at least not the ones I have been around. All our kids have grown and out of three kids only one smokes, I don't recall seeing many of their friends smoke either, maybe when they are having some beers or something but I don't think any of the "kids" I know smoke on a regular basis. And most adults I know have stopped smoking all together or like I have, switched to vaping.

Not understanding why there isn't much media coverage about Cassie? Does LE think or know she might be a runaway? I haven't heard one thing about this in any news... The only reason I know about her, was from this site.

Not understanding why there isn't much media coverage about Cassie? Does LE think or know she might be a runaway? I haven't heard one thing about this in any news... The only reason I know about her, was from this site.

Million dollar question it seems....

Lots of times, the amount of effort put forth by the family gets the media attention. If there's not much effort put forth, media moves on.

Lots of times, the amount of effort put forth by the family gets the media attention. If there's not much effort put forth, media moves on.

Well the family needs to get on it, runaway or not! I hope she's okay...

There was a lot of speculation on this from the missing page. A woman on there swore up and down that she had seen it but could no longer find it along with others that had looked for it. I even looked and couldn't find it,so i guess it is true. This makes me wonder and worry even more. Where is Cassie? :(

Sad isn't it!

I wish you all could see the look on my face while I was watching that interview. :facepalm: :waitasec::notgood::pullhair:

I really don't think she'll be found alive. A part of me hopes she ran away but I would think she would run to the family who she would spend weekends with.

I don't know!
Seems this young girl had a lot to contend with in her young life.
Moms BF is very young... too young if you ask me and I don't understand that connection.
Why was he called her stepfather?
HesBF/ Fiance.

where is her bio dad?
Anyone know?

sister has find Cassie FB page.

How about brothers? where are they?

Well the family needs to get on it, runaway or not! I hope she's okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1