Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY! What kind of officers-police?

Wildlife officers -- They patrol public lands and waterways like policemen do streets. They have authority to issue tickets which are processed through district courts. (I think there is an actual major to be a wildlife officer at Arkansas State University because duck and deer license plates help provide scholarships.) They will write tickets if your boat doesn't have tags when you are fishing, there is a certain way to tag deer upon kill, there are bag limits according to the types of ducks you have killed. Lots of licensing, safety and hunting laws. They keep an eye out for intoxicated hunters and marijuana plots. They get to drive really nice pickup trucks with lights and gear.

I have been thinking real hard on the influences question. It is hard for me to separate what influences teens from what influences adults, too. In general, everyone is affected by the seasons and how the seasons affect farming. With the exception of Lennox air conditioner plant and schools, the largest employers are connected to agriculture. Agri-business has its own social stratification -- marketers and the lenders controlling the operating loans outrank landowners, landowners are more powerful than renters, supporting chemical, seed and mechanical entities rely on farmers, farmhands participate in the success of the farm, truckers keep things moving and mill workers are the bottom feeders operating 24/7 shifts in a difficult environment where it is hard to thrive. Teens see where their parents fit in this pyramid and start looking to see how they connect to the world outside. If their relatives have lived here two or more generations, teens are pretty comfortable interacting with everyone. But if a family is new to an area, their income and education plays a bigger role in how the children are accepted by others. We have doctorate-holding scientists at two research stations versus CNAs / sitters who constantly move from job to job wherever they can find the best pay that month. College-bound kids see the direction out, but those who struggle or just make do try to bring the outside in. Let's act like the lawbreakers we see on TV, let's play ball like NBA, let's talk so ghetto (learned from music) it's like another language to the grownups. Weather (namely mosquitoes in summer) pushes people inside or brings them out (roaming the timbers in cool weather). Thus, a little more reliance on electronic devices to entertain and outdoor toys such as ATVs, trucks and boats than in typical suburban neighborhoods.

Now looking at the photo you would think that this is the left side of Cassie's face but there is no scar, so did she take it in a mirror? LOL, as if there should be more twists and turns here.

If it's from a computer, notoriously if this is a Mac or Apple product, many web camera captures are mirrored. So, this could be the right side of her face flipped vertically to appear as the left.

This is what has been sent to the printer for posters. Had to go with a single picture because of DPI (quality) issues at larger size. But surely an interested party who might want more info will find her on Google or FB and be able to access the many more we have all seen. Please don't ask for any changes at this time. It will take a lot of enhancing to get more pics of other hairstyles modified for future use. My apologies in advance if the printer comes back and says I need to create a Version 3.

Looks like you have to download the file to be able to see it. Just click and open!

View attachment MISSING Cassie Poster PDF.pdf

On FB? Was it an older model or a newer model? Sorry meant to quote previous post, got4.

I was browsing trying to help and the holes for duck hunting really make me realize the kind of terrain here. I didn't realize people dug holes and then camouflaged with grass roof tops.. My mind can't even begin to figure out how to search an area like that. I've reached out to a few hunters on twitter and got a positive response from a a few local people on twitter, including an MTV teen mom (don't judge me!!!! Lol) who has already gotten Cassie over 20 retweets (shares) in 20 minutes. I'll see how involved I can get people. At least in terms of hanging fliers, etc.

Sorry, I missed the question earlier. It is about 1980 -1985 style, like what would have been popular in my high school days..

This is what has been sent to the printer for posters. Had to go with a single picture because of DPI (quality) issues at larger size. But surely an interested party who might want more info will find her on Google or FB and be able to access the many more we have all seen. Please don't ask for any changes at this time. It will take a lot of enhancing to get more pics of other hairstyles modified for future use. My apologies in advance if the printer comes back and says I need to create a Version 3.

Looks like you have to download the file to be able to see it. Just click and open!

View attachment 63869
You can put things like this on the flyer/poster project thread. :) Then we can keep this thread for general discussion.

WV Some cameras on phones and laptops actually re-project the image which makes it in reverse. That's what I was mentioning about the gang hand signs taken in mirrors. I had a grad school professor who learned to not even try writing anything on the board behind her when she was simulcasting a lecture because it came out backwards for some people -- and that wasn't fair!

Hmm. I am somewhat confused. I tried to mirror it, un-mirror it, flip it, and then all in duplicate flip order. So someone else took this picture (or a webcam took it) with the flip enabled of the right side of Cassies face...? But that completely hoses up the background. Also, Cassie is right handed, correct? (Got4, perhaps you might confirm this, as you taught her in school, I know teachers usually remember lefties!)

Anyone know if this is Cassie's left arm or right arm?

Hmm. I am somewhat confused. I tried to mirror it, un-mirror it, flip it, and then all in duplicate flip order. So someone else took this picture (or a webcam took it) with the flip enabled of the right side of Cassies face...? But that completely hoses up the background. Also, Cassie is right handed, correct? (Got4, perhaps you might confirm this, as you taught her in school, I know teachers usually remember lefties!)

Anyone know if this is Cassie's left arm or right arm?

I think this is her left side and the scarring doesn't show as much due to the distance, angle & resolution. It may show a little bit on her cheek...hard to say. As always, JMO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So someone else took this picture (or a webcam took it)

Respectfully snipped...I am going to leave the image discussion to those of you who are experts, but raising the possibility of a webcam makes my heart drop in my chest.

Respectfully snipped...I am going to leave the image discussion to those of you who are experts, but raising the possibility of a webcam makes my heart drop in my chest.

Going by the pixelation I would say it is indeed a webcam pic (not an expert just a techy nerd ;) )

ugh. Webcams bring to mind some terrible stories we have seen covered by FBI, ICE, USPS etc regarding episodes of image transmission of child *advertiser censored*. I realize that there are all kinds of non criminal usages for webcams, but it does bring up a whole other area of concern in terms of sexting etc.

Lets hope LE has all of the electronics from the home.

Similar topic-do we know if Cassie or BR had an xbox or even a kinect? The kinect can be used almost as a home surveillance of sorts even if used just w a pc & the right software downloaded from the internet. Very creepy...

Rewatching these videos really makes me wonder about what about Cassie's disappearance was different this time that on day 5 JC & BR are doing an interview, crying & worried, yet she's been gone 3-4 days before. I have to wonder if the first 2 times Cassie didn't contact someone on some level? Or are JC & BR just not thinking that this would be so glaringly suspect to act this way???
http://www.katv.com/story/26582070/stuttgart-parents-seek-help-locating-missing-daughter
So many many questions & a mountain full of unanswered questions that just keeps growing.

Rewatching these videos really makes me wonder about what about Cassie's disappearance was different this time that on day 5 JC & BR are doing an interview, crying & worried, yet she's been gone 3-4 days before. I have to wonder if the first 2 times Cassie didn't contact someone on some level? Or are JC & BR just not thinking that this would be so glaringly suspect to act this way???
http://www.katv.com/story/26582070/stuttgart-parents-seek-help-locating-missing-daughter
So many many questions & a mountain full of unanswered questions that just keeps growing.

I know-they cant have it both ways right...Cassie always responded to calls and texts but had run away for days at a time in the past. So I guess they knew where she was when she ran away before?? Sort of like her phone ran out of minutes or went right to voice mail...she was wearing blue jean shorts or plaid shorts....we could go on for days. :(

I know-they cant have it both ways right...Cassie always responded to calls and texts but had run away for days at a time in the past. So I guess they knew where she was when she ran away before?? Sort of like her phone ran out of minutes or went right to voice mail...she was wearing blue jean shorts or plaid shorts....we could go on for days. :(

Agreed. This video -we've all prob watched 100x actually sounds like JC is saying she awoke at 8 in the evening.
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...gart-teen-speaks/52416/JWVUOmrItkS92-1COXpLTw

All I know to do right now is rehash the old until we get something new or someone to answer all of our outstanding questions, being so far away my options are limited right how.

It's also odd to me, someone had pointed out wayyyy back up thread how at the 330ish mark sexual abuse in the home is brought up & JC starts talking about Cassie & her actions. But what stood out to me is that she didn't deny the sexual abuse. She said that Cassie "was wanting to be grown before her time" that she wanted to party & start her life before she was ready. This isn't even related to sexual abuse, sex & being too young maybe, but not sexual abuse. How does everyone else interpret that? I wondered if something wasn't going on in the home w JC & BR & Cassie-wanted to be involved, whether it was drinking, an older guy relationship, etc. I don't really want to go here but I'm sorry she liked older boys, smoked at 15, had next to no rules, etc I don't think it's a far stretch that if Mom & FB were into other things with the "friend" relationship not parent relationship that Cassie may have expressed an interest openly. Many teens are curious at that age. This just really makes me wonder what the story is behind those comments.

Helpful information-Did JC report Cassie missing before or at all? Was it always BR that ran her down? Was he controlling or not? I am pretty skeptical on that claim fwiw. She had to be some kind of parent figure to him, dont you think?

CPS/DYS-we have a girl who we have been told showed signs of neglect when she was attending public school.. Another reason we have seen for people pulling neglected/at risk kids from public school is to avoid mandatory reporters.

Was there an open DYS/CPS/DSS case on Cassie or had their been one in the past? Perhaps any research by journalists will tease this one out.

I wonder if the FBI has run Cassie's pictures via Innocent Images. :(

Threw that to my bud with IINI 'bout 3 weeks ago.

It's flat out terrifying how many children and teens are abused electronically without any knowledge whatsoever. And almost more terrifying how many of those children are unidentified, or missing.

Protect your childen, friends. Keep their pics off the internet, their social media settings private, know who they are chatting with, who they are friending, what they are uploading and downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213