AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? I think this in paper. ersion of MP is what someone has deemed "the one" to hand out to anyone who comes in asking for a copy to get them out of the building quickly -- only after letting a couple of officers get a visual of who is asking. (I have a lot more brewing in my mind, but I am going out into the 70-degree weather for a while first.)

Lol, maybe they didn't like what I looked like on paper.

You how they have those "causes" for raising funds? I wonder if we could find a way to get a private eye in on this, or the FBI... or the media. That would start a fire under someone, I bet. Someone has to be able access what few pieces of the puzzle that are available, and start forming a legitimate timeline and actual order of events.

Yup, that's where FOIA comes in. By law, if info requested meets criteria under FOIA law, and is declined- it has to fall into exclusionary info criteria. So sometimes omission of certain info is as useful as inclusion.

Unfortunately, things like this MP report are why I have said a few times that our community is losing faith in our LE. You would think that they would put themselves out there, especially after hearing and reading so much about how they are not doing Casssie any justice, and show the public that they really are doing all they can do. I do not understand... is it lack of training, lack of resources, or lack of caring? It isnt often around here that anything around here is actually investigated, if something is resolved it is usually because someone came forward with information or it just happened to resolve itself. They don't seem to care at all that they appear completely inadequate. If it is true that they have no leads then you would assume that they would release any pertinent information to the public to get the community involved.

Thanks, Oriah. I hope FOIA is fruitful and can get answers, or at least bring all the inconsistencies together so people know who to start talking to and where to start looking. What does FOIA mean?

Unfortunately, things like this MP report are why I have said a few times that our community is losing faith in our LE. You would think that they would put themselves out there, especially after hearing and reading so much about how they are not doing Casssie any justice, and show the public that they really are doing all they can do. I do not understand... is it lack of training, lack of resources, or lack of caring? It isnt often around here that anything around here is actually investigated, if something is resolved it is usually because someone came forward with information or it just happened to resolve itself. They don't seem to care at all that they appear completely inadequate. If it is true that they have no leads then you would assume that they would release any pertinent information to the public to get the community involved.
Or, maybe they are holding on to everything because they don't want a slip, and they are on to something. Let's hope for that.

Swinging out on a fragile limb maybe, but on pondering PLS/LKP....has anyone else who attended even said they saw her at that derby thing?
LE hasn't exactly been forthcoming about any of the circumstances of the weekend...it's pretty much been citizens relaying their info to MSM.
I can't quite recall, but when was it Cassie presumedly went to stay the weekend at that other household? And was that the first time ever to do so?

I am definitely hoping for that. I hope that if it was BR then they either have a confession and waiting on finding her or waiting on perhaps someone else to confess.

Freedom of Information Act. Some states, it's called Sunshine laws.
foia.gov

Investigative agencies, attorneys, businesses, reporters, the general public....love it. :)

Didn't BR say to HS mother that he saw her come home?

I am definitely hoping for that. I hope that if it was BR then they either have a confession and waiting on finding her or waiting on perhaps someone else to confess.
He doesn't seem like the type to confess. I mean, he literally mockingly giggled when someone said they had seen her.

Freedom of Information Act. Some states, it's called Sunshine laws.
foia.gov

Investigative agencies, attorneys, businesses, reporters, the general public....love it. :)
Thank you. That is great that someone employing the greatest of care not to infringe on a case can access the info. But, I still wish we could get it bumped up to a higher level, such as the FBI.

Thank you. That is great that someone employing the greatest of care not to infringe on a case can access the info. But, I still wish we could get it bumped up to a higher level, such as the FBI.

Believe it or not, sometimes one arm of the law, so to speak, will have to employ FOIA to other arms, in order to obtain records. DA's, for example.

i still don't get it, I guess I am dumb... but why would a person (s) in Cassie's house call to see if she was still some where...if they knew darn well she had been dropped off & that at least one person of the home was specifically observed seeing her dropped off...by the person supposedly dropping her off?
I am having a hard time with that call (or 3 of them?) and how it actually plays into the events of that evening...

it's one thing if Cassie was saying on FB she was at the derby...but personally I'd like one or more people to say publicly , yes I saw her there, I talked to her, I sat near her

if someone 'could have' sent that last text...then maybe someone else 'could have' accessed her fb, or heck fire, any of it

another thought, if LE searched the home and removed items (supposedly...I don't recall that there is LE quoted as having done so in MSM) would there have been an affidavit for search warrant...and some record of what was removed? If so, is that sealed? Or can the parent/homeowner just give verbal authorization?

it's one thing if Cassie was saying on FB she was at the derby...but personally I'd like one or more people to say publicly , yes I saw her there, I talked to her, I sat near her

if someone 'could have' sent that last text...then maybe someone else 'could have' accessed her fb, or heck fire, any of it
I have only heard of HS and TS talk about the derby and her being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95