AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tupelomz sent me the PDFs to convert for her. She isn't able to post to the forum at the moment & asked that I post the report for her.
8b93a714af72b798b38a0977063c5fe8.jpg
e0923acc7d73b8bdeecad2bf82fffd62.jpg

I dont think I have ever seen anything quite like this before. Ahem. Well, her missing time is 1852-1900PM on the night of 9/14. Yet the report contains no details as to how this was arrived at? Did JC go to PD, did she call, did they come to her? WHAT???? And no physical description. Huh? How were they planning on finding her?

TY Tupelo and Caring :blowkiss:

OK-so there has to be another report. TS says she called her in as well. There is another one because at some point LE had some info to go off on. In other words, this isnt it. A VI indicated that they had seen a report that detailed BR making a report of some kind on 9/14. The VI indicated they were shown the report so thats at least two other reports out there or is my math crazy?

They had nothing with which to go on. There is nothing that indicates what they told JC.

I think there are other reports out there as well as incident reports.

Upthread, believe09, you inquired about FOIA info.
We filed citing certain specifics relating to what we deemed necessary for SAR. (Which was a lot lol.)

Frankly, I wouldn't hold your breath.
Imvho, this child's case didn't just fall through a gap or three.
Its more akin to the Beryl Junction.

I'm thinking we should start looking at this case from an extremely analytical stand point, and if the shoe don't fit- don't even not wear it, just throw it away. Kwim?

Starting with a new last seen. Because if there were other reports filed by LE, they're not for public consumption yet.

ETA: where I'm from, incident location is where the report was taken. So this report would indicate the officer responded to Cassie's residence. Yes? So that's a good thing at least.

Sorry-back to back again. How was the missing time arrived at I wonder? She walked for approx 8 minutes before she texted him? Something is off yet again.

And obviously, imvho, the actual story lies in any of the other reports, incident reports and MP reports that are out there. So why would LE release this report and not the others? Help me out here.

OK, I am trying to get a sense of this...SPD is willing to look completely inept by releasing this report. Why? Why are they willing to release something to the GP that doesnt include anything indicating that they have the slightest concern for this child? I wonder how well known Cassie was to SPD already. I am not casting aspersions on her character, I just wonder if she was already on their radar so no description needed.

Tupelo goes to records, two officers approve the release of this report-they didnt bring it with them Tupelo, did they? As in they didnt generate it themselves, right, they just instructed the records clerk to produce the MP report...I just want to make sure I have this event correct.

I don't know, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Wouldn't the others who file reports have copies? Perhaps nothing was taken down in writing, just verbal? Perhaps LE needed a parent/legal gaurdian to report from residence, and needed to respond to residence because, as stated, that's where the incident occured? That's common in my experience.

How do we know where the report was taken though? It doesnt say. The report really just consists of the narrative. So there has to be another one that contains more detail and it makes no sense to me whatsoever that BR reported her on 9/14, LE wouldnt take it from him and yet no once called JC or went to Cassie's house to start the process? Judy was awake-she woke up at 8PM and noticed Cassie hadnt returned. BR headed to PD on his bike and tried to report her. BR called TS and wanted to know where Cassie was.

If LE needed JC, she was a mile down the road frantically trying to get a hold of her baby girl, right?

Regarding last seen...IDK about ya'll, but given the info we have (or lack thereof) I'm more comfortable using the last time she was stated to have been seen by multiple unrelated persons. The derby, perhaps?

If we use this report as a starting point and throw out everything else, the last time Cassie was actually seen and by who was when? BR/JC says they spoke to her. HS says he dropped her off. TS swears her son was home at a reasonable time once he dropped Cassie so he must have dropped her when he said he did. HS says he received a txt. What makes the most sense? The BR/JC contact with her makes no sense to me fwiw. How does JC know what time she spoke to her...argh. Yikes, more questions. How will any of this lead to Cassie or are we getting bogged down in details that arent meant to lead to her at all?

Regarding last seen...IDK about ya'll, but given the info we have (or lack thereof) I'm more comfortable using the last time she was stated to have been seen by multiple unrelated persons. The derby, perhaps?

Yup. Had to be.

The incident location, as listed on that report, is Cassie's residence. Maybe things are different in Stuttgart. In my experience, when the report and location of incident are same addy- incident and report were both generated at that location. But idk....maybe that's just me lol.
Am I reading wrong?

This is one of the saddest cases I have ever pondered. I am so sorry, Cassie.

The incident location, as listed on that report, is Cassie's residence. Maybe things are different in Stuttgart. In my experience, when the report and location of incident are same addy- incident and report were both generated at that location. But idk....maybe that's just me lol.
IDK-SPD doesnt seem to be too clear on any of it. Wow. Just WOW.

I know. This poor child.

Trying to remain unbiased here and playing devils advocate...I wonder if JC felt desperate to get attention from LE, and so threw in the 'mental disorder'/ possibly bipolar? No so much as an excuse or explanation, but because LE wasn't taking the situation seriously? I've responded to MP cases before where parents have said all sorts of things to try and get attention to their childs' case- even if it's simply exaggerating a behavior or special need/circumstance. And I don't always blame them, kwim?

If I were not getting the reaction from LE I felt my missing child needed, I'd say anything to make them a higher priority. Even if it was a stretched truth or lie. And I trust LE, lol.
If I didn't......or if I knew in my heart that 'this time was different' or had other, unspoken concerns...heck, I'd say anything.

I think that this seems likely-I think the idea of JC being overmedicated and unaware fits really well.

So if not JC and BR, who? BR alone, BR and someone else?
It's been stated that JC was recently often 'out of it' while on pain meds, but I don't remember where I read that, and by whom. It's highly plausible that she was manipulated while groggy, and fed more meds to keep her down. On that note, I think that night wasn't the first time BR took advantage of the circumstances either, which might be why Cassie was quiet on her way home - knowing what she was in for. The fact that BR giggled when someone mentioned having "seen her with their own eyes" is very telling.

My wishful thinking side hopes that maybe this time she fought back.... and hopefully ran away. For every horrible scenario I can fathom she may have had to endure, I do hope and pray that she ran away. If she feels she needs to stay ran away... girl please let someone know you are okay.

And what 22 year old man wants to marry a woman his mother's age? I believe BR is a mooch and a predator, with women in general. I would be curious to know his family's background and general history. I don't think it's a stretch by anyone's imagination that he hooked on to JC to be 'taken care of' and to have access to a little girl. Where's his own mother?

Trying to catch up on everything. I was sadly disappointed to log on today and see that Cassie hadn't been found safe. I, too, am shocked and dismayed by the lack of details in the report. I just don't understand any of it. Has anyone ever been involved or followed a case with so little public information or participation by family/friends? I'm not experienced in MP cases. Believe, you said it best...I'm so sorry everyone seems to have failed Cassie thus far. :(

OK, I am trying to get a sense of this...SPD is willing to look completely inept by releasing this report. Why? Why are they willing to release something to the GP that doesnt include anything indicating that they have the slightest concern for this child? I wonder how well known Cassie was to SPD already. I am not casting aspersions on her character, I just wonder if she was already on their radar so no description needed.

Why? I think this version of MP is what someone has deemed "the one" to hand out to anyone who comes in asking for a copy to get them out of the building quickly -- only after letting a couple of officers get a visual of who is asking. (I have a lot more brewing in my mind, but I am going out into the 70-degree weather for a while first.)

You know how they have those "causes" for raising funds? I wonder if we could find a way to get a private eye in on this, or the FBI... or the media. That would start a fire under someone, I bet. Someone has to be able access what few pieces of the puzzle that are available, and start forming a legitimate timeline and actual order of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ