AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The item in the background of the picture of Cassie with the small print is blue and white. At least imo. :) Is this a game, like the blue/gold dress?

The item in the background of the picture of Cassie with the small print is blue and white. At least imo. :) Is this a game, like the blue/gold dress?

It's a picture of something that was disposed of shortly after Cassie disappeared. It was found by a bridge with other assorted stuff. I'll try to find the link.

Is there any news on this case? There dose to seem to be much to go on. Is there someone she could have ran away with ? Did police check her computer or trace her phone?

Good questions, Ibiz. I dont think anyone knows if there was someone she could have run away with and if LE checked her electronics. Cassie has a story that seems to evolve in some details and stays stuck in other details....her clothing description is ever changing, her time/day reported missing seems to change and who last saw her is completely unclear.

And dont even start us on whether or not she ever attended the derby.....

Has anyone else seen those pictures before? I havent.

If Skeeter or anyone can attribute those pictures that would be great.

TY Skeeter!

The poster was SmallTownMomma:
I don't think there was any bad intentions with logging into her FB. They were looking for clues... her talking to someone new, having a recent argument with someone, making any plans, etc. I'm pretty sure the family did this because they felt like LE was not handling things correctly or keeping it at top importance. Like I said, I logged on twice within the same day after they gave me the login information and then I thought about it and realized that LE probably didn't authorize it and I left it alone. However, I did look at recent login activity while I was on there and saw a few. California (FB headquarters?), Washington D.C. (FBI headquarters?), and then another one from around here which I believe was JC or someone for her. These were all logins since she went missing.

I believe if she ran away and went to start over somewhere else then she would open a new email and begin a new FB account. Unfortunately, I don't think she's going to have the opportunity to be mad about someone logging into her FB page.

BBM. So it could have been anyone who pulled down the FB page.

My post is gone as to how I obtained the photo. I don't know the rules on here. It is a comforter that was found on the east side of town.

Where did you get the picture, Skeeter? That is where our curiosity is-did someone send it to you?

The reason it is gone is because the relationship to the case wasnt clear. We just need more info I expect. :)

Where did you get the picture, Skeeter? That is where our curiosity is.
I posted the information and its not there. I pm'd. I obtained it from a local poster here that was part of the search in oct.

I posted the information and its not there. I pm'd. I obtained it from a local poster here that was part of the search in oct.

So one of our verified insider's sent it to you, Skeeter? Did they say it was evidence related to Cassie's disappearance? Who has the evidence now, if they depicted it that way?

And I'd like to add that I had assumed that you all had seen it at some point only because it could be important. And this is about a missing girl. Nothing should be overlooked. But apparently I am wrong and I apologize.
Imo, that is a door frame. And theres probably no door on it. I know that if you look at the photos on jc pics during xmas, theres a tree next to a counter and there's an open doorway. Nothing covering it. Im assuming a bedroom.

Thank you-well then I am just as confused as you are as to why they wouldnt have posted it themselves. Let's see if we can figure it out.

Was the photo represented to you as possible evidence in Cassie's case and did the VI say the item was turned over to LE?

And I'd like to add that I had assumed that you all had seen it at some point only because it could be important. And this is about a missing girl. Nothing should be overlooked. But apparently I am wrong and I apologize.
Imo, that is a door frame. And theres probably no door on it. I know that if you look at the photos on jc pics during xmas, theres a tree next to a counter and there's an open doorway. Nothing covering it. Im assuming a bedroom.

You have nothing to apologize for, Skeeter. You are absolutely correct that no stone should be un turned especially if the information is important.

Was that after JC kicked out BH? I was thinking some stuff was found by a bridge after he was out of the home.

I am not sure any more. Skeeter is doing a great job of helping us attribute the newest photo posted with the comparison picture of Cassie. We know that it was a photo sent to Skeeter by a VI, but we dont know what it is or where it was found iirc. Or if it is evidence, potential evidence or something someone just found in a field somewhere. Or on trash day.

We also dont know why it was sent to Skeeter to post and not posted by the VI. I find this part the most puzzling.

It certainly has pulled us from the conversation we were in regarding the numerous discrepancies we were uncovering regarding when and if Cassie was actually returned home to her house on Sunday 9/14.

I am not sure any more. Skeeter is doing a great job of helping us attribute the newest photo posted with the comparison picture of Cassie. We know that it was a photo sent to Skeeter by a VI, but we dont know what it is or where it was found iirc. Or if it is evidence, potential evidence or something someone just found in a field somewhere. Or on trash day.

We also dont know why it was sent to Skeeter to post and not posted by the VI. I find this part the most puzzling.

It certainly has pulled us from the conversation we were in regarding the numerous discrepancies we were uncovering regarding when and if Cassie was actually returned home to her house on Sunday 9/14.

Hmmm.... good point, Believe.

Angels, I have a devious mind when it comes to this case. Since I got sucked into it, I pay a lot of attention as to when inflammatory information appears. I like to try and figure out if there is a pattern, lol.

Thank you-well then I am just as confused as you are as to why they wouldnt have posted it themselves. Let's see if we can figure it out.

Was the photo represented to you as possible evidence in Cassie's case and did the VI say the item was turned over to LE?
The VI presented it to me as possible evidence but LE did not take it for evidence after looking at it. According to the VI it was still in the same location last month where it was found in Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l