AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe the Dateline segment was a production segment as in they came and shot video or did additional interviews, but I could be wrong. Let me see if I can find it.

The kid that made the calls.... the article is inconclusive about whether or not they thought it was the kid. Did LE let JC listen to the calls so she could verify Cassie was not in that house?

The step dad was there? Then the mom drove up. Hmmmmm... what's the deal with that? Where's the phone? Did they show it to JC so she could rule it out as Cassie's, or say it IS Cassie's?

Have we been overlooking yet another possible set of clues?

Just as HB and his posse are relevant in Chelsea's case, this HG kid and his posse are relevant to Cassies case. Afterall, the kid's family is close friends with the TS family. In my opinion that is not random happenchance. I have all possible screen shots, but you better go peek now if you want to see anything. It's certain to all suddenly disappear.

I can't wait for Dateline to start sniffing around. I have a whole portfolio to give them.

People in Stuttgart LOVE to talk. Just not to LE. I wonder why?
I wish we could get family input on this matter.

I think it aired sometime between 4/21 and 4/23 according to FCC and the comments. I cant find any video for it on the Missing in America webpage. Hmm.

I think it aired sometime between 4/21 and 4/23 according to FCC and the comments. I cant find any video for it on the Missing in America webpage. Hmm.
FCC edited the post. It first said dateline then changed to nbc nightly news. I thought the same thing until they changed it the next day.

The comments on FCC said that it had more to do with the Amber alert system then Cassie's case-it seems like the segment was the one we linked to last week that Skeeter just linked again right now. I am confused, but any media is good.

The Missing in America segment is part of the NBC nightly news. Dateline is owned by NBC.

LINK HERE
I didn't know they were one of the same, thank you for clarifying that for me :)
I don't see it either, so I'm assuming they are still assembling the story. Hopefully.

I think it was the Leah Ulko piece that was recently aired. That imo. From reading the FCC comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayabusa1300