AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a link to GigTu regarding the Ricebirds photo's of that game but most of them are somewhat blurry when it comes to ppl in the stands in exception of a couple so if anyone if interested in seeing them (or is able to use a program like photoshop to resize the crowd) here is the Warren vs Stuttgart game photos (from the Ricebirds facebook page)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.949892928358505.1073741860.263592513655220&type=3

I sent the link to GigTu yesterday but I think the more ppl seeing the photos the better in case someone else with eagle eyes notice something :)

I sent a link to GigTu regarding the Ricebirds photo's of that game but most of them are somewhat blurry when it comes to ppl in the stands in exception of a couple so if anyone if interested in seeing them (or is able to use a program like photoshop to resize the crowd) here is the Warren vs Stuttgart game photos (from the Ricebirds facebook page)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.949892928358505.1073741860.263592513655220&type=3

I sent the link to GigTu yesterday but I think the more ppl seeing the photos the better in case someone else with eagle eyes notice something :)

Camera is facing the visitors side (Warren people wearing orange). None seem to show home side stands (would be Stuttgart people in maroon in taller bleachers).

Thank you hmartin and iron_angel. That's a pretty good camera taking those pics. Yes, we should certainly keep our important finds public. Sometimes it sparks new thoughts, even without meaning to.

I would like to find out if Cassie had a friend or love interest she attended the game/party with. I'll let you know when I've asked around. I now have friends in Stuttgart - some from the t0pics site we can't link from, as it's generally just a rumor mill - and one other. The people like to talk though, and it's very enlightening. Hahaha. BUT I won't present anything as factual unless I can quote it and link it. I seem to only always just have MORE questions. *sigh*

I didn't take them... I live in warren and saw them on our news page

I didn't take them... I live in warren and saw them on our news page
I know. But you all still gave us the links and that's a beautiful thing. We have talked about this before, but it was a long time ago and the timing is right to now revisit the days before Cassie disappeared.

Camera is facing the visitors side (Warren people wearing orange). None seem to show home side stands (would be Stuttgart people in maroon in taller bleachers).
That is unfortunate. I might be receiving some pics taken by someone. I'll keep you posted with my discovery, if relevant. :)

If she was at the derby and at the ballgame SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE has a picture of her in the background of one of their photos...

If she was at the derby and at the ballgame SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE has a picture of her in the background of one of their photos...
You can bet your last dollar we'll get one, IF she was really there.

I just went through the photos (salineriver) taken by the Warren photographer, too. When Stuttgart crowd does show in pictures, the far left end of the bleachers is the band section. The second section is student section (most likely spot for teens like Cassie). The third section under the press box is season ticket and reserved seats ($$$). The forth section is other adults / players families who buy single tickets per game. Quite blurry, I can make out some people closest to the fence behind players, but not much luck with the crowd at all.

Inboxes are full left and right.... =/

Thank you for the football game lead. And GigTu, invite your new friends here!! The more the merrier when it comes to figuring out a true timeline for Cassie's weekend.

Does anyone remember me posting a link to a you tube Vid of the derby , like a short clip ? I know I didn't dream I posted it but it was months ago and I went to check to see if it was Dewitts 2014 derby or the 2013 ,just to check myself because I have been wrong before. but I cannot find it now.

I didn't dream this right?

Does anyone remember me posting a link to a you tube Vid of the derby , like a short clip ? I know I didn't dream I posted it but it was months ago and I went to check to see if it was Dewitts 2014 derby or the 2013 ,just to check myself because I have been wrong before. but I cannot find it now.

I didn't dream this right?

I only found 2013 on youtube. I don't recall you posting one but I can go check your post history.

eta: I didn't see anything since January.

Did you guys already cover HS possibly being a young marine. And did anyone look to see if CC ever wore dog tags?

I read about her last week, but I could swear I also read someone found her. Possibly in comments on the newspaper FB page. I can't remember now. I've been scraping the darkest depths of Stuttgart looking for anything about Cassie, so i've been all over the place. Good news is I found new stuff on Cassie, but I'm not done connecting the dots yet.... or it can't be linked so I can't bring it. I'll find a way, I always do. ;)

I hope Miranda shows up soon.

Did you guys already cover HS possibly being a young marine. And did anyone look to see if CC ever wore dog tags?
His pack were pretty interested in military day at HS so there are a few pics of them in camos. I don't recall specifically saying he was a marine, since he is still in H.S.

Is a "young marine" different than a marine who is young? I'm not being fresh with you, that's a legit question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder