AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on this are so random that I can't keep them organized or articulate them correctly, but I try.

If I was to open my texting app, the default one, my texts would be in order. Whether sending or receiving. So, how far up in the texts to others would hs be that she would accidentally send it to him? I would guess nowhere near the top since she was with him last. ie... If I texted someone or many, say, Saturday til 1:30pm before I got picked up. And then theres an unknown amount of texts from others until 7pm Sunday, how far down should the person be in my texting app that I texted on Saturday.
I still can't see that hs was sent a text on accident. And I still can't see that she would send a random one to someone that just dropped her off. Unless she was checking in with hs, which I can't see either. So imo, hs created an alibi like a ws member mentioned or someone picked hs as to divert attention to him. Maybe a jealous boy.

DB is old enough to buy smokes.
In catching up, I saw that someone brought him up again -I can 't remember which poster. But looking back at the many discrepancies and the odd connections btw HS, DB and BR, both of them seem somewhat old to be 'friends' with HS.
No one, not even a local has been able to say where or how CC would be able to buy cigarettes, so I still have my suspicions about that text. But the jealous boy reminded me of the case of 15 y.o Danielle Locklear in NC, who went missing on her way to visit a friend up the street. She never arrived. Her body was eventually found by an off-duty Deputy while fishing a couple of towns away.. She was weighed down in the water with cinder blocks. Suddenly the heat was on her boyfriend. He confessed and implicated a friend who helped him. The town was in shock - the families knew each other. They both went to church functions together. The boyfriend was on the search for her. He attended a balloon release for her. He was jealous. He claimed he confronted her and it went bad. Interestingly he had a friend with him who helped strangle her by shoving one of her own socks down her throat. You NEED 2 people to lift a DB with cinder blocks tied to her and toss her over the railing of a bridge. I believe he brought the friend and possibly the cinder blocks just for that purpose.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nielle-N-Locklear-15-Hope-Mills-11-March-2014

It was interesting then and it is still interesting now that between 8/22 and 9/15 DB posted nothing. The day after Cassie goes missing, he starts regular posting again "Anybody want to hang out in Stuttgart with me and some friends today before I go back home?"
Friends in Stuttgart? Which ones?
It looks like he deleted the post where he mentions talking to Cassie and hoped it would go somewhere.

It's frustrating and aggravating that it seems so obvious, that LE must have these facts and nothing has come of it.

ETA: He did not delete the post I was referring to it is Aug 5. my bad.

MOO

My impression of the LE in Stuttgart, including the FBI there, is that they seem to be buffoons.

The Stuttgart LE are portrayed as a good ol boys club full of corrupted people with small, closed minds who couldn't make it anywhere else, unless that place too was driven by plates of donuts and televisions in every office. The FBI are just enjoying a gravy job. That's the reputation I gather from reading aroumd.

It sure doesn't inspire much trust or faith in the system.

So an urgent care visit to get help for what?
Cassie had a cold/flu. Contagious?
Scratches/infection on hs?
I want to know.
This could be very significant.

This is an interesting article. On the MP report, JC says Cassie was possibly bi polar, correct?

Stuttgart Police Chief Keith Connell, stressed to the public that missing person alerts were just one tool in helping find an individual, but community help and communication were most important. He added a mistake families often make when they first notice a child, teen, elderly person or person with mental issues is missing, they search everywhere and call every place and person except for the police.

Now, in Cassie's case you have multiple claims of an early report...hours after she left the house. BR had pedaled to PD, right? Twinmom said she saw the report and the name of the officer attached to the report. BR claims that he was told to wait 72 hours.

If you believe he went to SPD the night of 9/14 within hours of Cassie walking out of the house, how would Chief Connell comment? Did PD send anyone out after BR showed?

I wish I could have asked him that question.

Let's take it one step further-the morning of 9/15 JC made a report that her possibly bi polar daughter never returned after leaving the house on 9/14.

We have a child with mental disease...I guess she should have qualified for an alert then. By Chief Connell's criteria.

If I were JC I would be getting a hold of that first report with BR and the SPD officer's name on it from 9/14 and have her attorney fire off a letter asking what steps they took after BR contacted them within hours of her disappearance, and why didnt they issue an alert for Cassie given her diagnosis of possible bi polar.

God forbid, Cassie is discovered deceased. What will happen if SPD could have saved her with some action the night of 9/14?

JC has so much power here. She could cause so much havoc to SPD and the FBI both, for dropping the ball.

Maybe SPD is just a bunch of lazy liars. Let's expose them, which will force them to step up, and let's get Cassie back. For Cassie and JC both I want to believe she ran away. But I don't think that's the case. And sadly, I don't think Cassie even ever came home that day.

I cannot WAIT for that Dateline report. They better not disappoint.

JC has so much power here. She could cause so much havoc to SPD and the FBI both, for dropping the ball.

Maybe SPD is just a bunch of lazy liars. Let's expose them, which will force them to step up, and let's get Cassie back. For Cassie and JC both I want to believe she ran away. But I don't think that's the case. And sadly, I don't think Cassie even ever came home that day.

It's on kark4 fb, the news article. I'm hoping to see more comments leaning towards exposure and questions from everyone concerned.
And I hope jc is staying on top of everything in the background. I trust she is.

Seems most have a bad feeling about this case, myself included. I find when a case stretches out sides get polarized, especially when Mom does not seem to be putting herself out-there and LE are super-quiet with the details. LE is quiet when they don't need the public's help. I lean towards the simplest situation & in this case I lean towards Mom knows more than she thinks, boyfriend is gone...but....? Still there is not much factual info. that I feel sure of this case at all, but I don't feel Cassie is a runaway. I have an uneasy feeling that people are pushing an agenda & that makes me feel uneasy, but I will follow this case for Cassie.

When is the dateline report?

Not sure why LE or the FBI would be lying or trying to stall this case, instead of solving it? That makes zero sense to me, but I'm willing to listen.

I feel badly, sympathetic, even empathetic whenever I see someone largely dysfunctional and unable to get up and tackle something so important that it is just too overwhelming. The situation was dysfunctional to begin with which is likely why people just think CC took off for a better dream. I don't think she did. I think it's possible she was targeted and taken advantage of because of her vulnerability. I do think she was taken advantage of - by people who thought she would not be missed.

My impression is that Mom suffers physical and emotional disabilities, but even so, 'someone' was able to convince her to toss BR out because of how it looked, especially when he was publicly controlling her. But then nothing.

MOO

All that being said, Steleheart, that doesn't necessarily mean she's responsible for Cassie's disappearance. I'm still trying to figure out why she's a suspect. Because of her past rso conviction? How awful to be a perpetual victim and to be so weak. How does one function?

I would be curious to know the circumstances surrounding BR getting the boot. Maybe he started getting heavy into drugs and was more a problem than a help, and she was at her wits end. Or maybe she thinks he has something to do with Cassie's disappearance.

Not sure why LE or the FBI would be lying or trying to stall this case, instead of solving it? That makes zero sense to me, but I'm willing to listen.
There is no certainty of that. Maybe they are just hush hush. I certainly understand not wanting to compromise a case, but there is a LOT of information that if shared could help find Cassie. So many LE come to the public with bits of info, hoping to spark memories and interest. Why can't Stuttgart do that?

Has any vi heard of a group called watchers society? There based in casscoe. Just curious.

Not a local, but did quite a bit of investigation into this. The Watchers Society (it has other 'inside' names) appears to have quite the following in Stuttgart and surrounding areas.

I'd be willing to put some money on a VI having knowledge of, if not membership in. Jmvho.

I'm a local but no clue what the watchers society is? What is it?

I'm a local but no clue what the watchers society is? What is it?

There was discussion back in mid Nov about this. For example, post #725 by got4lilgirls (a VI) on Nov 18th, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83