AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an answer to the watchers society question about today's interest, but back in November we were trying to figure out BRs squatting preparation skills and it came up.

I've lost track of where we were. We had been talking about TS covering up for HS because she was so detailed about her times when interviewed at JVM. It is very suspicious and if JVM were still on the air, that would have been picked apart.

I noticed TS didn't say anything about where HS was AFTER he came home, after the phone calls, nor the following day.

Coincidentally, following this - HS has no shared FB timeline and DB has a flurry of posts suddenly. Interesting coincidence enough to discuss.

Also, looks like HS has moved on from Cassie and taken a new love interest.

I don't have an answer to the watchers society question about today's interest, but back in November we were trying to figure out BRs squatting preparation skills and it came up.

IIRC there seemed to be an implication that she might have been trapped/kidnapped and stashed in a bunker or a camp associated with the society. They are a prepper group, Skeeter. You can find some information on them at the Southern Poverty Law Center.

I wondered, initially, if this kind of militia group was the reason ASP and FBI were so quickly on the case. It can be very tricky trying to untangle who knows what when you are dealing with an area that might have a strong prepper influence. LE isnt well received. But you may also be dealing with bunkers and weapons caches.

I dont want to take a turn to the left though if at all possible. I think we have a great rhythm going in the conversation here about people who have not been cleared who do not live inside of Cassie's house.

IIRC there seemed to be an implication that she might have been trapped/kidnapped and stashed in a bunker or a camp associated with the society. They are a prepper group, Skeeter. You can find some information on them at the Southern Poverty Law Center.

I wondered, initially, if this kind of militia group was the reason ASP and FBI were so quickly on the case. It can be very tricky trying to untangle who knows what when you are dealing with an area that might have a strong prepper influence. LE isnt well received. But you may also be dealing with bunkers and weapons caches.

I dont want to take a turn to the left though if at all possible. I think we have a great rhythm going in the conversation here about people who have not been cleared who do not live inside of Cassie's house.
Are any of the key players we've been discussing - HS, TS, DB - linked to watcher's? Or anyone in any of those families?

Did we determine where DB lived during 9/13-9/15?

Are any of the key players we've been discussing - HS, TS, DB - linked to watcher's? Or anyone in any of those families?
After digging, a Mars Hoffman in Casscoe is the speaker for the watchers society. He had a fb acct a couple weeks ago, but I can no longer find it. Some names I recognized at the time, but I can't remember.

I am not trying to point you guys in any particular direction, so if you want to explore that as an option go for it.

Really what we need is a virtual white board! One for the people associated with the case, one for the speculation and one for the facts. The facts one can be really really small at this moment. :(

After digging, a Mars Hoffman in Casscoe is the speaker for the watchers society. He had a fb acct a couple weeks ago, but I can no longer find it. Some names I recognized at the time, but I can't remember.

He appears to be the same person as Michael "Mars" Hoffman, who is also the owner of Mars Protection Services in Casscoe and has an "end of the world" type talk radio show. The FB link appears to be broken now http://www.spreaker.com/user/thewatcherssociety

I've lost track of where we were. We had been talking about TS covering up for HS because she was so detailed about her times when interviewed at JVM. It is very suspicious and if JVM were still on the air, that would have been picked apart.

I noticed TS didn't say anything about where HS was AFTER he came home, after the phone calls, nor the following day.

Coincidentally, following this - HS has no shared FB timeline and DB has a flurry of posts suddenly. Interesting coincidence enough to discuss.

Also, looks like HS has moved on from Cassie and taken a new love interest.
I think this is a good place to start. Where do we go from here?

I'm sorry for throwing people off with the watchers society, I was just curious. It's not a direction I'm currently interested in.

I am not trying to point you guys in any particular direction, so if you want to explore that as an option go for it.

Really what we need is a virtual white board! One for the people associated with the case, one for the speculation and one for the facts. The facts one can be really really small at this moment. :(

BBM, This is unbelievably sad. All we really know is that Cassie is gone, we don't know when, how, who, where, why. We don't know anything about her. :(

You can set up a google shared doc maybe...

I found something regarding the football game that Cassie supposedly attempted ! If Cassie was at a high school football game it was the one in Stuttgart because the Dewitt team wasn't playing in Dewitt but was playing in Carlisle on that date (Sept. 12th 2014).

The Dewitt's Dragons were playing against the Carlisle's Bisons in Carlisle
http://www.maxpreps.com/games/footba...N44FLjECNA.htm

while the Warren's Lumberjacks were playing against the Stuttgart's Ricebirds in Stuttgart
http://www.maxpreps.com/games/footb...s-warren/9-12-2014-gn9JCckPFEC8GYLKXeoZPA.htm

so if Cassie really attempted a football game on September 12th it was in Stuttgart!

Thank you iron_angle. It makes the most sense that she attended the Stuttgart game. She doesn't drive so I wonder who she went with. I will view images and video tonorrow if it's available.
I found something regarding the football game that Cassie supposedly attempted ! If Cassie was at a high school football game it was the one in Stuttgart because the Dewitt team wasn't playing in Dewitt but was playing in Carlisle on that date (Sept. 12th 2014).

The Dewitt's Dragons were playing against the Carlisle's Bisons in Carlisle
http://www.maxpreps.com/games/footba...N44FLjECNA.htm
Image from link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73919&d=1430104628

while the Warren's Lumberjacks were playing against the Stuttgart's Ricebirds in Stuttgart
http://www.maxpreps.com/games/footb...s-warren/9-12-2014-gn9JCckPFEC8GYLKXeoZPA.htm
so if Cassie really attempted a football game on September 12th it was in Stuttgart!
Image from link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73920&d=1430104642

I don't know what else to contribute. But, good thoughts go out to Cassies family and praying that the person(s) that knows something comes forward. :(

BBM, This is unbelievably sad. All we really know is that Cassie is gone, we don't know when, how, who, where, why. We don't know anything about her. :(

Have you tried one note online? It is amazing and we could share a group log in. I have been loving the program.

I don't know what else to contribute. But, good thoughts go out to Cassies family and praying that the person(s) that knows something comes forward. :(
Agreed. I wish people would come forward too. SPD, FBI, JC, or the person that disappeared Cassie. =/

What would be reasons to withhold information? Obviously, if someone harmed her they would be quiet. FBI don't share so it's ridiculous for me to keep saying it. SPD might be onto someone, or corrupt. But what about JC? Why hasn't she blasted the world with questions, information and a mother bear drive to find Cassie?

I look at Chelsea Bruck's mom, Destiny Butler's mom, most of the moms... they are fierce. And they all found there kids.

The silent ones do not find their kids. What are we to do? =/

Maybe the Dateline expose will answer some questions, or get people talking.

Have you tried one note online? It is amazing and we could share a group log in. I have been loving the program.
I didn't know they had an online version. We use it on the server at work. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy